It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama up to now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All presidents have foundations. The Bush's have foundations and use them much the same as Clinton and Obama.

There's even a Reagan foundation going strong.

www.reaganfoundation.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It sounds like $500,000 per speech is not enough for the former president.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Jefferton
Triggering some right wingers, by the look of it.

Or triggering a Federal Indictment....Time will tell.

Reading this is funny after your big spiel about Moore you gave me earlier today where you told me you only believe in crimes that you can prove.

Show me where I said he was guilty....I'll wait.

I just said it warrants an investigation. You're a fan of investigations right?!?!

What warrants an investigation? Your extreme and unfounded paranoia?

That's exactly what I believe in therefore I am calling for an investigation....Unlike you who would just call for resignation without due process. Investigations are used to discover if a crime has been committed..

Sheesh with is hung up as you Alt-Left are on investigations I would have thought you knew this!!

Oh cool. Now you are defending your idiocy by making up stuff about me. Nothing shows a position's weakness like having to resort to tearing down the opponent unprovoked. Thanks for helping prove my point by showing you have none.

Making stuff up huh??

Do you really want me to quote the dozens of times you have called for people to step down over unproven allegations??

HAHAHA You're super funny!

Sure. Knock yourself out. I'll wait.

Just for you I hope they appoint a special council to investigate Obummers visit to China.

Hey hot shot. You know they have to have a reason to start an investigation right? Merely leaving the country isn't grounds to open an investigation, but of course you knew that with all that bravado you are displaying now right?

Suspicion is the main grounds for many investigations. lol that's the whole point of the investigation. To see if the suspicions or accusations have merit.

I love when you show your foolishness.

As far as quoting every time you called for someone to resign, step down, quit, etc without proof are too many to quote. Believe most around here don't need me to point out your bias arguments lacking in facts...

Matter of fact you're kind of famous/infamous around ATS for that.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In case you haven't been paying attention, the Obama administration is neck deep in scandals and negligence.

The below alone is reason to investigate.

From Guidekill's post:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

How funny would it be if Trump asked his friend Xi for transcripts of their meeting and Obama did exactly that....

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a lot. George Bush only makes between 100 to 175 thousand per speech. He's probably done between 200-225 speeches since leaving office. That's about...20 million dollars at a minimum though. Nothing to sneeze at, I'd say. He's probably made way more speeches than Obama so he's ahead so far by my calculations.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
All presidents have foundations. The Bush's have foundations and use them much the same as Clinton and Obama.

There are foundations, and then there are "foundations"....'ya know what I'm sayin'?

One has to have been in a deep dark cave for the last several years not to know about the stink surrounding one of those foundations in particular. Watch carefully where the Obama Foundation starts begging for money. A Clinton-style scheme is just too enticing.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

There are foundations, and then there are "foundations"....'ya know what I'm sayin'?

One has to have been in a deep dark cave for the last several years not to know about the stink surrounding one of those foundations in particular. Watch carefully where the Obama Foundation starts begging for money. A Clinton-style scheme is just too enticing.

They have all been doing it for years and it is a way of selling influence and making Ex President rich..

Here are some Links....Notice the Clinton Foundation has almost no reportings....

Regan

Clinton

Bush

I really love the reported numbers too. Look how Shady the Clintons are. They report almost no income when we know for a fact hundreds or millions have funneled thought the Clinton Foundation. Shady much???

edit on 28-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Honestly it's pretty moot. The Logan Act has a grand total of what...three indictments in it's 200+ history?

Not to mention that if it gets to the point of somebody wanting to push for an investigation on these grounds, the calls will start over again for an investigation into Trump's comments about hoping Russia finds the missing emails.

Other than getting folks worked up into a partisan lather, this really isn't going to go anywhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

That's a lot. George Bush only makes between 100 to 175 thousand per speech.

Well, it's like all other purchases. You get what you pay for. And considering Bush's "eloquence", I'd imagine he gets paid a lot less than most people. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a lot. George Bush only makes between 100 to 175 thousand per speech. He's probably done between 200-225 speeches since leaving office. That's about...20 million dollars at a minimum though. Nothing to sneeze at, I'd say. He's probably made way more speeches than Obama so he's ahead so far by my calculations.

I wonder if Obama's Foundation is headquartered in the United States? He might be able to keep every penny of his $500,000.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Jefferton

LOL. Republicans just cannot get enough of Obama and Hillary. They are the only ones who talk about them now.

Seriously? Do you live on Mars?

BARACK IS BACK: OBAMA RETURNS TO WORLD STAGE WITH VISITS TO CHINA AND INDIA

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hes kicking puppies while masterminding the take over of The universe.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

2. And no convictions.

That said even if Obama was discussing foreign policy, odds are it isn't in violation of the Logan Act. The common thread between these three countries is China's incursion in to the Bay of Bengal. At the beginning of this month France threw their hat in with India.

So if Obama is meeting with all three of these countries it probably pertains to that. Which, since the US isn't involved, means no Logan Act violation.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Trump foundation seems to be doing bigly...or so people tell me.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Obama's a free agent now, he's entitled to say to whoever he wants, whatever he wants...somebody needs to let the unsuspecting know that Trump is more than a bit doolally.
However, I would think Obama realises that would not be necessary.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Trump foundation seems to be doing bigly...or so people tell me.

It would need to be, since Trumpy has a habit of dipping in it for himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Reading this is funny after your big spiel about Moore you gave me earlier today where you told me you only believe in crimes that you can prove.

Show me where I said he was guilty....I'll wait.

I just said it warrants an investigation. You're a fan of investigations right?!?!

What warrants an investigation? Your extreme and unfounded paranoia?

That's exactly what I believe in therefore I am calling for an investigation....Unlike you who would just call for resignation without due process. Investigations are used to discover if a crime has been committed..

Sheesh with is hung up as you Alt-Left are on investigations I would have thought you knew this!!

Oh cool. Now you are defending your idiocy by making up stuff about me. Nothing shows a position's weakness like having to resort to tearing down the opponent unprovoked. Thanks for helping prove my point by showing you have none.

Making stuff up huh??

Do you really want me to quote the dozens of times you have called for people to step down over unproven allegations??

HAHAHA You're super funny!

Sure. Knock yourself out. I'll wait.

Just for you I hope they appoint a special council to investigate Obummers visit to China.

Hey hot shot. You know they have to have a reason to start an investigation right? Merely leaving the country isn't grounds to open an investigation, but of course you knew that with all that bravado you are displaying now right?

Suspicion is the main grounds for many investigations. lol that's the whole point of the investigation. To see if the suspicions or accusations have merit.

I love when you show your foolishness.

As far as quoting every time you called for someone to resign, step down, quit, etc without proof are too many to quote. Believe most around here don't need me to point out your bias arguments lacking in facts...

Matter of fact you're kind of famous/infamous around ATS for that.

HA! That's a good one. I called your bluff and logged off earlier and only logged back on just now to see if you had actually followed through. Nope. GGs! hahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Former president Barack Obama has embarked on a three-nation tour with stops in China, India and France, during which he will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his office announced Tuesday.

The tour comes just two weeks after President Trump held a summit with Xi in Beijing and days after Trump's daughter, Ivanka, a White House adviser, participated in a global economic summit in Hyderabad, India.

Obama opened his trip Tuesday in Shanghai, where he held private meetings and spoke at a trade summit. On Wednesday, he will participate in an education summit in Beijing and meet with Xi.
Source

The Hill mentions an Obama Foundation event.

Oh boy! Another "foundation" seeking foreign donations.

The Times of India last week reported that Obama would be in India’s capital city of New Delhi on Dec. 1 for an Obama Foundation event, which the spokesperson confirmed in a statement.

Which is it? Obama trying to screw up President Trump's foreign policy, throw a monkey wrench in something, or Obama scamming for foundation bucks?

so do you think obama is sad trump knows what incidental collection and unmasking are now?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"What is Obama up to now"

Golfing?

3 pages and no one came up with that? You guys gotta lighten up.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Obama will run for a third term. Thats for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join