It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama up to now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

A petulant man child ...

Wait I thought this was about Obama, not Trump.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
He is like the rest of us sitting back enjoying the show

...whilst preparing for life in a post-American world.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
First they scream fake news when something negative is written about Trump, then turn around and create actual "fake news" about Obama's reason for traveling.

Something negative about Trump (usually with actual quotes or footage) = FAKE NEWS

Obama Traveling and trying to undermine Trump (no proof, no quotes, no footage, totally created out of thin air) = REAL NEWS

They also complain when someone brings up Trump and constant idiocy, saying don't you have anything better to do and then around and constantly bring up Clinton/Obama over any movements or anything they say.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In case you haven't been paying attention, the Obama administration is neck deep in scandals and negligence.

Yet completely ignore Trumps scandals and negligence. See that I used the conservatives own tool against them, the "WHATABOUTISM's" they love.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama will run for a third term. Thats for sure.

Gonna have a pretty hard time getting a Republican controlled Congress to get rid of that pesky 22nd Amendment for him first.

Or, really, anything but an entirely Democrat controlled Congress. Not to mention all those pesky states that would have to help.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I just said it warrants an investigation. You're a fan of investigations right?!?!

Wait a minute, how does something warrant an investigation if you created a totally made up scenario in your paranoid mind?

I would love to see the law that states, investigation is warranted because I made up something up ion my head.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefTruth

Whether you think so or not, it warrants a closer look. I think 'investigation' is being used as in looking closer at something that doesn't pass the smell test...not as in opening an official hearing right away.

ChiefTruth, you joined us just yesterday. Are you related to Pocahontas, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please stay on topic:
What is Obama up to now

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Is this even legal? Aren't there limitations on what former politicians can do, regarding foreign leadership?

As I have said before, that one isn't done yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Hey hot shot. You know they have to have a reason to start an investigation right? Merely leaving the country isn't grounds to open an investigation, but of course you knew that with all that bravado you are displaying now right?

No, but meeting with foreign heads of state, when someone is a former head of state, could well be. That's a valid reason for an investigation.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the Ol' Hegelian Dialectic. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

My guess....

Foundation Money & Setting up support to be the next U.N. Secretary General.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This has been eating at me. I can't believe this isn't be investigated more thoroughly.

Although Obama met Xi on Wednesday -- part of an itinerary that also includes stops by the former president in India and France -- details were only reported by Chinese state media Thursday.

Obama told Xi that he was willing to play a continued role in strengthening mutual understanding, exchange and cooperation between the two nations, Xinhua said.

www.bloomberg.com...

And previously, President Trump met with the leader of South Korea and soon after, Obama arranged a meeting with that leader. If Obama discussed any topics related to US policy, did he break the law, specifically the Logan Act?

It all seems so unusual. Especially amidst all the Russiagate conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This has been eating at me. I can't believe this isn't be investigated more thoroughly.

Although Obama met Xi on Wednesday -- part of an itinerary that also includes stops by the former president in India and France -- details were only reported by Chinese state media Thursday.

Obama told Xi that he was willing to play a continued role in strengthening mutual understanding, exchange and cooperation between the two nations, Xinhua said.

www.bloomberg.com...

And previously, President Trump met with the leader of South Korea and soon after, Obama arranged a meeting with that leader. If Obama discussed any topics related to US policy, did he break the law, specifically the Logan Act?

It all seems so unusual. Especially amidst all the Russiagate conspiracy.

Looks like a very clear violation, if that was his goal!! Why isn't he in jail?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join