It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama up to now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Former president Barack Obama has embarked on a three-nation tour with stops in China, India and France, during which he will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his office announced Tuesday.

The tour comes just two weeks after President Trump held a summit with Xi in Beijing and days after Trump's daughter, Ivanka, a White House adviser, participated in a global economic summit in Hyderabad, India.

Obama opened his trip Tuesday in Shanghai, where he held private meetings and spoke at a trade summit. On Wednesday, he will participate in an education summit in Beijing and meet with Xi.
Source

The Hill mentions an Obama Foundation event.

Oh boy! Another "foundation" seeking foreign donations.

The Times of India last week reported that Obama would be in India’s capital city of New Delhi on Dec. 1 for an Obama Foundation event, which the spokesperson confirmed in a statement.

Which is it? Obama trying to screw up President Trump's foreign policy, throw a monkey wrench in something, or Obama scamming for foundation bucks?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Former president Barack Obama has embarked on a three-nation tour with stops in China, India and France, during which he will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his office announced Tuesday.

The tour comes just two weeks after President Trump held a summit with Xi in Beijing and days after Trump's daughter, Ivanka, a White House adviser, participated in a global economic summit in Hyderabad, India.

Obama opened his trip Tuesday in Shanghai, where he held private meetings and spoke at a trade summit. On Wednesday, he will participate in an education summit in Beijing and meet with Xi.
Source

The Hill mentions an Obama Foundation event.

Oh boy! Another "foundation" seeking foreign donations.

The Times of India last week reported that Obama would be in India’s capital city of New Delhi on Dec. 1 for an Obama Foundation event, which the spokesperson confirmed in a statement.

Which is it? Obama trying to screw up President Trump's foreign policy, throw a monkey wrench in something, or Obama scamming for foundation bucks?

Well it appears he may be up to the Logan Act...or at least skirting the violation of the Logan Act...

Do you think they are talking about grandkids and golf?

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

How funny would it be if Trump asked his friend Xi for transcripts of their meeting and Obama did exactly that....

LOL

edit on 28-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He learned something from Bill and Hillary?

Trying to see if he can scam millions of dollars for a White House run by Michelle?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wonder if he's going behind trumps back to try and keep the swamp from draining.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Wonder if he's going behind trumps back to try and keep the swamp from draining.

That would be a crime....

link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
That was my observation as well.

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama is promoting the one-world government/progressive agenda that has been stalled since Trump took office.

Obvious Obama is obvious.

(post by Jefferton removed for political trolling and baiting)
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Guys! Quick! Obama is leaving the country! What baseless accusations can we pull out of our asses and pretend like they are credible?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I hope our current administration is watching this move on the part of Obama. I wonder how he would have liked it if Bush had followed right behind him on a foreign affairs trip and met behind closed doors in a private meeting.

Something stinks.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He is like the rest of us sitting back enjoying the show

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Lol, no, I'd say nobody has been talking more about Hillary, than Hillary.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Jefferton
Triggering some right wingers, by the look of it.

Or triggering a Federal Indictment....Time will tell.

It's funny that you could think there's even an outside chance at an indictment.

Remember all those times no Clinton has been indicted?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GuidedKill

I hope our current administration is watching this move on the part of Obama. I wonder how he would have liked it if Bush had followed right behind him on a foreign affairs trip and met behind closed doors in a private meeting.

Something stinks.

It sure does!! The stench of butt hurt politicians who don't respect or election process and choose to undermine our democracy at every turn is gut wrenching! The smell of the decaying democratic party is as putrid as the smell from their decaying moral values.

Obama is showing his true colors. A petulant man child who is making every attempt at destroying the house he rented for years just because he got evicted. You know those trashy worthless tenants who kick in walls and crap on the floor just because you evicted them for being loser tenets to begin with...

I hope Trump asked for all transcripts from all meeting involving Obama and I hope Xi gives it to him.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Reading this is funny after your big spiel about Moore you gave me earlier today where you told me you only believe in crimes that have evidence supporting them. So I guess in your book visiting three countries is an indictable offense then.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Then you, my friend, don't come to ATS very often. Put her name in the search field and press enter. Then get back to me. OK?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's funny that you could think there's even an outside chance at an indictment.

Remember all those times no Clinton has been indicted?

It was really more about triggering the left and showing them what the possible violation of the Logan act really looks like. But very good point. I really don't believe there will be any indictment either...Not that there shouldn't be.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join