It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Secret Messages in Google Translator

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Waxaan u ciyaareynaa kaftanka dadka oo ka sarreeya sirta sare

khadka labaad
edit on 11/22/17 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
okay... now it's being full prophet on me ... this thing is craaaazy

One of the most important things to do in your life. One of the most important things to do in your life. The most important part of our lives is the love we have for each and every one of us.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I typed in "nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom " and got
Chehman Chirac Chirchir: "We are not going to let you go"

You won't believe what I found when I searched youtube for "pon pon pon" or "holly dolly dolly"

I've been looking at ways of finding crazy youtube videos, away from my regular viewing habits. As videos are hashed into a 64-bit code, it's much like Bitcoin mining. You're not going to find a valid video from entering a random ID string, so typing a random sequence of words seems better.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke k
translates to: Thoughts of power There are no known deaths in the United States after the death of Jesus

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pevpe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pevpe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
=

Trailing Between People Depending Part of the People of the Mountain Region BELONGING, BIBLE, CHRISTIANS,

confirmed, bible and christians mentioned now

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge= Go to the Top of the page. Go to the top of the page and proceed to the next page, so some book ofc

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge g= Jump to: Collapse StumbleUpon User Submit to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
HAHA

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

If you keep doing that you will go blind.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge ge g=
Simply go to the top of the page to browse the geographical area of ​​this page to browse for free.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well what iv seen of it, its nothing special

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
pe pe pe leads to something about (people) ge ge ge leads to something about geography, i can see whats happening cant you?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: choos

You don't say?!!

Tried an analogue experiment:
Wrote: "lo lo lo lo lo lo" on a piece of paper, and shoved it in my left ear; then a termite came crawling out of my right ear, and said: "Quit dancing up there!!!!!!".

Tried typing this in: "ha ha ha ha", and got this response:
"Dude stop making jokes. Your sense of humour is quirky, and nobody likes it."

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I found something else guys, doing the same but with "ge".. check it out!
Damn, too slow I see you are already on to it. "Qe" seems health related.

"ve" is relationships, take a look at the mix of upper and lower case "and" - always 6 lower case and's - code in between?
edit on 23-11-2017 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It seems to have stopped doing it..? At least on my phone app. Earlier it was all “the people of Israel” stuff, now it’s just gibberish that sounds like it’s trying to be correct. That’s odd, because usually you’d get like an update notification, unless the app just used Googles servers and they fix whatever there. It’s not working for me anymore in the “crazy” way. They squashed that out, seems to be.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its pretty funny. Who knew google or the internet, could be infected with the funny's. But there it is. By the way in most other languages. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, translates to just that. Funny no? Except a few that is, hawaian for instances all those ha has, translate to

"I do not know what they are doing, but I do not know what they are doing" Now somebody has a sense of humor me thinks.

But anyways, the most humorous line it gave me, was when I was just throwing in two letter sylables in there at random. Forgot exactly what I wrote but there was a bunch of pe, and ha, some na, and ga, and a whole bunch more of ra, fa, ta na, ma, ga, sa...Etc etc, it ended with a few pe, pe,s, forgot the exact lines I used.

But the translation for all that came out as. "on the moon I have yet to go pe pe"

Its about time google got some humor. Before it was just dross and crass and gross, but now it just a humors us. And a har har har, and good day I say to you sir, to that.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

I am leaning towards it being the ai glitching. However trying "shares " then auto translating those mixed languages did show something that has peaked my interest..
edit on 23-11-2017 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
this happened with 'ra'

edit on 23-11-2017 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
co pa pe ga gi ke k (have a great day), co pa pe ga gi ke (keep up the good work)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
WTH?

If/when ET contacts us, I certainly hope Google Translator isn't used to communicate. No telling how that conversation would go.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join