It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Secret Messages in Google Translator

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow that was freaking weird! LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I 'm still bitter they left out the OTHER 45 chapters of the bible and kept 3 and PEOPLE trust Rome,NOW THAT other BOOKS HAVE been found AFTER that they mean nothing of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That is kind of strange..you just have to wonder if there are strings of codes out there only the enlightened will know about.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: dashen

More Coincidence . Look at this link then search for pe pe pe

worldbank org

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha we are doomed

It's likely that these letters bear all the meaning of a discarded old paint can, but I threw them into google translate using the "detect language" setting anyway, and received an inviting message.

I realize the inset screenshot of the document is too tiny to read, but I threw it in anyway for a visual reference.

Secret code, or is this a simple function of Google translation's inner gears and workings aka a mere coincidence? Fun and entertaining, one way or another.

edit on 37America/ChicagoTue, 21 Nov 2017 19:05:37 -0600v2017vAmerica/Chicago11f2017 by servovenford because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

haha that's funny man.

Managed to get "Hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced by ethnic cleansing from the outskirts of the city."

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
type xer (which is rex spelled backwards, rex meaning KING in latin) twelve times. xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer, and it will translate to " At the end of the Twelve, Jesus was in a cross"

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I got one for you. Get a "speech to text" program and play speeches or other stuff. You will get wierd codes on different sensitivities. Especialy played in reverse.
edit on 21-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Honestly this stuff is nothing compared to what me and my friends found along time ago with the windows voice to text thing.

We would just repeat the word hweet over and over again in different tones. It just sounds like a spewing sound hweeeet.

It started speaking like out of the bible sounding very religious and then started talking about hitler and the jews and the cleansing. and eventually about demons and aliens it honestly got to the point where we had to stop using it and considered it almost like a oujia board some sort of connection to something not quite right.

it was #ing scary to be honest.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yoamr

Did you say;

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Trippy stuff man.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Dude. I typed in a bitcoin of pe.

But seriously this is odd. Really odd. There are freaks deep inside the system.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Ghost in the machine.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
type in "ta" or "pi" over and over again

same type of randomness.
edit on 22/11/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe = Hundreds of people worshiped the people of Bethlehem

vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pevpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe vpe pe pe pe pe pe =
occupying the tribal tribes from the tribes of ancient people who lived on the Mount of Sail; People from all over the world

Ok this is definitely weird...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Ever wonder if Google might have set this up?
Even doing the video for Youtube?

Haven't seen it mentioned yet: but if translated into french, it is pretty-much the same text as when done in english.

Has anyone tried other languages?

This may be an indicator that it is from within Google.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

probably a way they programed the translator, i remember how a translator was taken down because the programmers/scientists whatever thought it was a language the AI created to easily translate one language to another this is probably similar
cause when i type in "lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo " in zulu to spit out english i get:
"And this is what you yourselves are about to do"

one extra "lo" spits out "This was the only one you were looking for" funny stuff

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
yeshua yeshua yeshua yeshua yeshua- And whenever it comes, you will see me again

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

You don't say?!!

Tried an analogue experiment:
Wrote: "lo lo lo lo lo lo" on a piece of paper, and shoved it in my left ear; then a termite came crawling out of my right ear, and said: "Quit dancing up there!!!!!!".

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Looks like some AI is picking up on the easiest way to control the humans. Basically if you don’t like or know what they say, fill them with dogma.

I would imagine the “default settings” for this translator could be to set to spit out random knowledge if it is stumped, so why is it “defaulting” to ideology?

The odds of such a coincidence...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Haha!!!
Pe pe Cthulhu Fhtagn pe pe pe pe = "This is the first of it's Kind"

pe pe pe Cthulhu R'lyeh = People from Cthulhu R'lyeh

pe pe pe Cthulhu R'lyeh pe pe pe = People from Cthulhu R'lyeh worship

pe pe pe Cthulhu R'lyeh pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = People from the tribe of C'dulhu R'lieh worshiped God

pe pe pe Cthulhu R'lyeh pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = People from all over the world worshiped Cthulhu R'lyeh

For anyone unfamiliar with the background Cthulhu was a Cosmic monster from H.P. Lovecraft stories.
"H. P. Lovecraft's initial short story, "The Call of Cthulhu", was published in Weird Tales in 1928 and established the character as a malevolent entity, hibernating within R'lyeh, an underwater city in the South Pacific. The imprisoned Cthulhu is apparently the source of constant anxiety for mankind at a subconscious level, and also the subject of worship by a number of human religions (located several places worldwide, including New Zealand, Greenland, Louisiana, and the Chinese mountains) and other Lovecraftian monsters (called Deep Ones[10] and Mi-Go[11]). The short story asserts the premise that, while currently trapped, Cthulhu will eventually return. His worshipers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" ("In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

The most likely case is it's a set of default code that it goes to when it can't translate or some test code left in the system.
That's so it doesn't freak out and crash when it can't translate it. Kinda like don't divide by zero.

Google "Don't be evil...... because we already have that covered"

edit on 22-11-2017 by mash3d because: removed duplicate sentence

edit on 22-11-2017 by mash3d because: Spelling

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join