It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the freemasons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've heard the freemasons are part of the new world order ,that they are evereywhere, but what i want to know is who are they really and what is it they really do?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neew World Leader
I've heard the freemasons are part of the new world order ,that they are evereywhere, but what i want to know is who are they really and what is it they really do?

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks Axeman. That helped me find some answers

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neew World Leader
Thanks Axeman. That helped me find some answers

Glad to be of help. That site is great, you can find all kinds of info about all the different things you will hear Freemasonry's detractors yammering about too.

Here's a couple of others to get you started:

web.mit.edu...

www.freemasoninfo.ca...

There are several Masons here who can answer any direct questions you may have as well.

Here's another good one:

glquebec.org...

And so you can see the stark contrast, here is the main anti-Masonic site. It is crap, but at least you can see for yourself. Read what the Masons have to say, talk to them, and weigh it against what you see on this site and it's not hard to see who is full of crap.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

It pains me to even link to that site, but in the interest of balanced research I feel like I should.

[edit on 2/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah, oaths are just oaths, and obligations, bah... Thats nothing...

But after you take the oaths, and read some Masonic literature...
" You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Ronayne
Handbook of Masonry, page 183

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
But after you take the oaths, and read some Masonic literature...
" You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Ronayne's book is NOT "Masonic literature", nor have Masons taken those sort of oaths. Roynayne's book is an anti-Masonic book, and was composed expressly for the use of the Congress of the Anti-Masonic Party.

Ronayne repeats the same libelous garbage in his second book "The Master's Carpet: Masonry and Baal Worship".

Ronayne had been expelled from Masonry for immoral conduct, after which he wrote his book, duped the gullible anti-Masonic movement into buying it, and made plenty of $$$ from them.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Besides that, this subject has been discussed to the point of nausea on this very board.

[edit on 2/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
u want to know who the masons are they are weirdos who cannot speak of christ or religion when they are professing to be a non religios organization, they take weird oaths and vows and believe in a load of bull

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by quinny
u want to know who the masons are they are weirdos who cannot speak of christ or religion when they are professing to be a non religios organization, they take weird oaths and vows and believe in a load of bull

Hmmm. What you've basically said is, "Masons don't talk about religion because they aren't a religion"
And that makes Freemasons weird does it? I guess if I'm not an astrophysisist and I don't pepper my conversations with references to black holes, I'm a weirdo too?

I wonde what you're not and what you don't talk about - weirdo!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Masons can talk about Religon all they want, outside of the lodge. The idea behind not talking about Relgion and politics is because those issues are very good at creating divisions between people while Freemasonry seeks to unite people.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, well, well, thank you quinny, ol' troll...for giving us that very coherent, well thought out post. I can rest SO much better now that you've told us who Masons are. I was unaware that I'm a "weirdo" but I'm glad you cleared that up for me. I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised...being as how you don't know me and all...but that's OK. I've been called a LOT worse...by surely better people.

Why don't you slither away now and be "religios" somewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
All your questions on this topic can be fould here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Put a pot of coffee on though.

Closed.

top topics

join