It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee rapes zoo pony in front of child in Berlin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
ooo..it is another "let's use ones actions to demonize an entire group"

Conservatives...gotta love em..nothing new.

Yes, lets do it and use that to expel those muslims out of europe once an for all.

There are points in history when many will have to pay for the few, its just life, no one asked them to come here and they know very well that by not embracing our culture they are creating a conflict with us, lets just get rid of all these arabs/muslims/africans/migrants/whatever they are OUT OF HERE NOW!

You're right. I remember decades ago when the Irish refugees started raping ponies almost as soon as they stepped off the boat. Same thing with all the European refugees after WW1 and 2. There wasn't a virgin pony left in mainland USA. Horrible times.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I gotta ask, why, oh why, would it be legal? It's animal cruelty in every way imaginable. Or unimaginable...as I'd rather not imagine it, at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
ooo..it is another "let's use ones actions to demonize an entire group"

Japan denies 99% of all the refugee applications it receives. Japan does not have the problems other countries do who accept these so-called refugees. Its not a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
God, the Bronies are gonna go apesh*t about this.

Could have been worse...what if it were a swine??

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This world just gets weirder and weirder......

~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Yes normally its considered in poor form to lump people together, but in this case im willing to do it.

Why "in this case?" Please explain your reasoning.

This is over the top and thus, NO Syrians in the US from now on.

And thus? Meaning, "and therefore"? Where is the logical chain of thought? One person, who commits a bestial act in Europe, should mean that no Syrians are allowed into the US from now on?

In my opinion, that means you have decided to pre-judge a whole nation of people on the actions of one person. That is beyond absurd.

He blew it for his entire country imo.

Pun intended.

A very unfunny pun. You're way out of line, IMO. Your bias in your gross and (IMO) extremely ignorant, non-analytical post stands out a mile.

And please feel free to report my post if you feel I have broken T&Cs. The ball is in your court.
edit on 13/11/17 by JustMike because: Corrected "aheve" to "have".

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Must be all the Canadian migrants in Texas.

We go down south for easier "prey". Polar bears are vicious.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

and yet here you are demonizing an entire group because of ones actions.....Do you see the hypocrisy in that?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Word from the German parliament now that ponys will have a curfew for their own protection.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Yes normally its considered in poor form to lump people together, but in this case im willing to do it.

Why "in this case?" Please expain your reasoning.

This is over the top and thus, NO Syrians in the US from now on.

And thus? Meaning, "and therefore"? Where is the logical chain of thought? One person, who commits a bestial act in Europe, should mean that no Syrians are allowed into the US from now on?

In my opinion, that means you have decided to pre-judge a whole nation of people on the actions of one person. That is beyond absurd.

He blew it for his entire country imo.

Pun intended.

A very unfunny pun. You're way out of line, IMO. Your bias in your gross and (IMO) extremely ignorant, non-analytical post stands out a mile.

And please feel free to report my post if you feel I have broken T&Cs. The ball is in your court.

This kind of "thinking" is becoming more and more commonplace sadly and even here on ATS it seems to be acceptable and standard practice.

I would like to think the membership would not succumb to it but the numbers game only has one conclusion.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Word from the German parliament now that ponys will have a curfew for their own protection.

Ever since I heard that Laid Back song I can no longer control myself around horses and ponies.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I don't think you are out of line at all Mike.
Wish I could give you more than one star for that post actually

It is highly inappropriate (IMO) to judge an entire nation on the actions of one person, and is the epitome of ignorance. I think you hit it right on the head with your post and I agree with you 100%

edit on 11/13/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It's not acceptable to me. And the "numbers game" has only one conclusion, if we allow it. And I see no resaon to allow it. We need to actively fight against it, with our pixels on these screens.

I am hopeful that the ATS membership will not succumb to this mindless moronicism. I feel you certainly have not.

I mean, what if the offender in this case had been a Brit, or Canadian, or French, or eg Aussie or Swiss? We would expect any country to ban entry for all citizens who happened to originate from that perpetrator's home nation? Or would we expect only the USA to do this? In the latter case, that would be very creepy.

If that ever happens -- the foremer or the latter -- it's time to build a spaceship and take to the stars. But I hope Humanity (with my very deliberate if ungrammatical capital H) will not sink so, so low.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't generally hold with capital punishment, but for things like bestiality and rape, i think we all know what said rope should be used for, and it's not hanging him by the neck.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just part and parcel of life in modern Europe.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Or Shed donuts.. But that's Ok, AM. we forgive you your transgressions, if there are any.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

And little boys, apparently that's preferable to raping virgin girls.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Or Shed donuts.. But that's Ok, AM. we forgive you your transgressions, if there are any.

Thank you for your understanding while I cope with this challenging time in my life.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I gotta ask, why, oh why, would it be legal? It's animal cruelty in every way imaginable. Or unimaginable...as I'd rather not imagine it, at all.

Donno, Mon. Not something I've given a lot of thought to. Just wanted to chill the A-rab bashing a little with a dose of home-grown reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

LOL @ AM

My computer screen came this >< close to taking a drink of my Caramel Brulee Latte that almost came spraying out thanks to laughing

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join