It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee rapes zoo pony in front of child in Berlin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nonspecific

I guess you're factoring out of this assessment the rape culture issue thingie they've become famous for. Many will deny it, but when you see Huffington Puffington Post do an oped blaming the German women for going out after midnight, I'd call that a ringer (horseshoes game term pun not intended... or was it).

HuffPo Syrian Columnist: ‘Women to Blame’ for Sex Attacks for Being ‘Out Alone at Night’

That would be the catholic church, thanks for coming out do.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ok...I get it. Bestiality on any level is sick IMO...But it's not unheard of even in North America
our first colonial execution

The fact that he did it at a petting zoo is quite disturbing, and that a child was able to witness it was even more disturbing. His country of origin is pretty moot, IMO. But imagine the outrage if he had had the gall to actually rape a human being...

Punishment should be having a horse rape him...just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy

There's two animals you don't eat.

Dogs and horses.

There ARE better alternatives

You forgot about moles.

Apparently moles taste about as bad as you would imagine they taste.

I have read accounts that prairie dog has an earthy taste that is not very palatable.
But there were Native American tribes that relished them, while other tribes shunned them.
It may have been a cultural thing.

Evidently prairie dogs(marmots) in Mongolia are eaten often, but there is a bubonic plague problem with them.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Even bother READING it ?

An employee of the zoo said the babysitter took a picture as the abuser was copulating with the pony, and then showed the image to park staff, who called the police. When the man realized he had been spotted, he got off the animal and left the area.

However, the park’s wardens tracked him down and held the suspect until the police arrived. Berlin law enforcement have confirmed to RT that there is an ongoing investigation into the case, saying the man in question is of Syrian origin, but his current citizenship is yet to be established.

He is now facing complaints of violating the Animal Welfare Act and "causing a public nuisance through sexual acts," police told the German media. The man can be sentenced for up to three years behind bars or fined in respect of the first charge, while the second charge carries a sentence of up to one year in prison or a fine.

Ahead of the vote, animal-rights groups had launched a huge campaign against zoophilia, battling for bestiality to be recognized as rape and defilement inflicted on an animal

Yes it was in front of a child.

Yes it was rape.

Was the pony questioned and did it give a victim statement?

What the hell is that nonsense.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Punishment should be having a horse rape him...just sayin'...

wouldn't that be like going to the donkey shows in Mexico? 😈😈😈
might be a myth in mexico, but according to vice they do it in columbia.

go to youtube to watch vice segment, Donkey Sex: The Most Bizarre Tradition.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
ooo..it is another "let's use ones actions to demonize an entire group"

Conservatives...gotta love em..nothing new.

Yes normally its considered in poor form to lump people together, but in this case im willing to do it.

This is over the top and thus, NO Syrians in the US from now on.

He blew it for his entire country imo.

Pun intended.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Yes, lets do it and use that to expel those muslims out of europe once an for all.

There are points in history when many will have to pay for the few, its just life, no one asked them to come here and they know very well that by not embracing our culture they are creating a conflict with us, lets just get rid of all these arabs/muslims/africans/migrants/whatever they are OUT OF HERE NOW!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Yes, lets do it and use that to expel those muslims out of europe once an for all.

There are points in history when many will have to pay for the few, its just life, no one asked them to come here and they know very well that by not embracing our culture they are creating a conflict with us, lets just get rid of all these arabs/muslims/africans/migrants/whatever they are OUT OF HERE NOW!

Sounds like there is a disturbance in the Euroforce.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Username checks out

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
NM

edit on 11 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hm. Story originated on RT eh.

Yeahhh......

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Officials should get a horse and return the favor to the economic migrant.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Dudemo5

maybe in your book, but when i see a pervert rape a pony, or a gang rape a teenager, or a single pervert rape a teenager, and they all are refugees from one country, and are all taking place in one country that allows them to flood in, then it's the actions of the one, the action of the other ones, or that one is enough data for me to say,... now take notice what i say here,

many of them shouldn't be allowed in any where but their own land from where they come from.

Texas?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Must be all the Canadian migrants in Texas.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I get where you are coming from, but the fact is, I'm pretty sure public, daylight, pony raping wasn't a problem before the immigration crisis, so... there is that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

One step away from being a pedo, probably got his turn on from my little pony or something, just boggles the mind but we had a Yugoslavian guy rape a goat in front of a passenger train some years back over here in Blighty, I think he was supposed to be a refugee as well.

Many years back (late 1990's) I was on a business trip as a young guy, industrial stuff not all that white collar crap in an office but proper shop floor work and we were training some dutch workers, while we were at the town of Sittard in the Netherlands one of our group decided to go into a toy store because some of the prices were far more reasonable especially on electrical good's for his kid's to buy them a toy which was about half the price there, Now I decided to wait outside with one of the other lad's and spotted a group of odd looking fellow's that did not look at all dutch standing watching the children going in and coming out of that toy store, they saw us watching them and then they walked away.

So how many kid's are attacked and you don't hear about it.

Just to make one thing clear I am not a racist but how do you screen refugees for deviant's and criminal scum like this nut job.

edit on 13-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Must be all the Canadian migrants in Texas.

SO that's where the fabled "Sheep Boots" must be produced.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

From all of the stories, I have to ask what is wrong? Can't these guys get a woman? Do they have they too many hormones? I have read of rape of women relations with little boys and animals????

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe if they start behaving as a group,
we'll stop demonizing the whole group.
until then they're uncivilized refugees

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pretty much my response.

That's just disturbing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join