It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something crossing the moon? or misidentification of something from earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Another video for you to look over and decide for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No lie.. thats some freaky $ hit

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

That is very difficult to comment upon. But here goes: It resembles an animal swimming in a pool with a rugged bottom and clear water. That is about the extent of what it appears to be. On the Moon, wellll...,.

No! No! the pool's bottom is "rugged," not a rugged bottom on the apparently swimming creature!
edit on 9-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

ETA: It comes back to me that it resembles things that iIve seen through a microscope when in high school, pond life, cilium, flippers/oars that propel the critter.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I see an obvious small insect is crawling across the lens or mirror, but beyond that I don't know what else that is about?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I think there is so much missing information about this video, that it is hard to figure out.
But... Very strange, that if it is an insect, that it just happens to stop at a spot, that perfectly aligns with the crater, no?

Interesting video, for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeah, my first thought, too, insect or tiny critter on telescope lens or mirror, BUT but then it "enters" the "crater" and then shoots off from it.

I'd like to know if those "craters" really are in that region of the moon, or if this is an art project, heh.

I somehow doubt there's a many, many kilometers long creature (or vessel) "swimming" through the near vacuum of the moon, but it IS a little weird and hard to grok on first viewing.

So OP... whether actually weird or not, thanks for bringing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Amazing! That looks just like a water bear seen in my grandson's microscope! The microscopic world looks so 'out of this world aka alien' cool when blown up! I will have to say this is probably an awesome hoax blending a microscopic view into making you believe it is the moon.
edit on 11 9 2017 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They told NASA, don't come back. We should have had a manned moonbase by now instead of a goofy space station.

We have the technology, what's the hold up? It's been 50 years.

Or maybe we do have a secret space program like John Lear suggests...

projectavalon.net...
edit on 9-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
One thing that is apparent, is that the object shows the Earth atmospheric jitter that the moon surface shows, so this cannot be something on the lens. Also, if off any lens surface, it is doubtful that it would be in such focus, unless it was a microscopic bug that was actually crawling across the camera's CCD. It is also transparent, as seen when it almost gets to the crater and overlays a lighter area, which changes it's brightness as well. Certainly very interesting!

If CGI, then the entire image would have to be fluidized, simulating the "seeing" distortion, which would be difficult, but not impossible. The most important aspect that is missing is that it was not followed to the edge of the lunar disk. That would have been interesting, as if it was on the lunar surface, it would get smaller and smaller neering the edge, and then disappear. Wondering if there is more video here than what was presented.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I wonder what is more likely; Giant mutant lunar water bears crawling along the surface of the moon at 200mph, or terrestrial water bears trapped on the inside of a telescope and living off condensation?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you'll notice, everything is moving, shimmering, flashing, the object is not 'swimming', I'm pretty sure, it's only it's so enlarged and the quality is really low at that resolution it appears to be 'alive'. Notice the craters anywhere you look, they move the same way. When low resolution things move in a video they appear like this.
This is magnified quite a bit, and whatever it is, it'd have to be HUGE to be able to be seen from earth if it was on that crater.
Personally I don't know what it is, it's pretty cool though, and IF someone made this to make a UFO video, it's pretty smart, making something as such a low resolution and 'creepy' too, it can make you wonder.

I don't believe it is a bug on earth, or anything at all alive, I don't believe that it's a spaceship either, but, I couldn't say what it is either.

Whatever it is, I love it! It's like the old days.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Could be lunar orbiters (satellites).
Linku
Little bit of video manipulation, maybe.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Interesting find

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'll admit it's odd and the audio does not help with that feeling, but I still think it's just a small insect on the mirror.

As far as the crater goes, some things really are just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bug.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I think it's going faster than 200 mph IF actually on the Moon... especially when it "shoves off" to the upper right... just sayin'.

This has GOT to be some hoax or art ... but the comment above by Charlyv about if on the lens or mirror of the 'scope then it wouldn't be so in-focus is true, as far as my scant optics knowledge tells me.

Perplexing to those of us open to weird stuff ... fer sure.

I'm going with meticulous art project, for now... until someone with expertise sheds light upon us all.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
One red flag here, is that this YT site has other close-up objects in flight, especially some Black Knight content, that if real, is some of the best I have seen. Not saying it is even their content, as like many others, people show the content of others.
It is all in Spanish, so hard to read all of the comments.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The depth of field alone makes it to where it rules out anything on a lens or a telescope. You can't have something in focus millions of miles away and have a bug (or whatever) on a lens and it be in focus. You can actually have a completely broken lens on the long end and it will still focus and look normal, it won't be super sharp, but it won't look bad at all. Same thing with a mirror. In other words anything at all on the end of a long lens will be so out of focus that you couldn't see it.
This 'has to be' somebody that did this video with special effects, that's all there is to it.
Either that or a GIANT craft near the surface of the moon is traveling thousands of miles per hour.
That's about all it can be.
edit on 9-11-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Have to call BS on this

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
when the bear enters the crater man....dirt goes splattering all behind the thrusts......

carrapp...bears on the moon and they're rough on stuff....i guess it's on the eyepiece....or the critter is 55 miles tall
edit on 9-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join