It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
This is sort of on topic, but not contributing to the rabbit hole.

This isn't about politics in my mind either, it is about tracking down the the evil forces that lead our world. If you are dreaming of the day that you will have debates about the direction of your country, those outside forces are still at play. No one country can stand against all the evil forces in this world, we must debate about the direction of the world in order to truly live free of those outside forces.

Greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, envy and pride, the "7 deadly sins" as we know them are alive and kicking everywhere. Even if some of the the evil forces are brought to light and justice prevails in parts of the world, society/most of the world as we know it is clearly under the influence of forces beyond the face value of some of what is being hinted at by TheWhiteRabbit.

The proof is right in front of us all, many people believe Trump will help bring justice...yet we are talking about a BILLIONAIRE that is leading the "Richest" country in the world(that has astronomical debt by the way). So long as we dream of being rich and powerful, the debates you are waiting for will never occur without those outside forces. So long as people are PROUD to be American (or any other nationality or religion), or people WANT more without realizing others have much less, those forces are still at play. We are separating each other and the expense of others, meaning TPTB win...corruption will still exist.

It is good that some of this will HOPEFULLY actually pan out...but will it truly bring change? Will Donald Trump put all these people in prison for life for their crimes against humanity? If so, will he donate all their and HIS wealth to the people as a show of good faith for continued improvement? Or will it simply open doors of opportunity for new people? Would putting all these people in jail for life actually be the "right" thing to do, would that not be a step toward pure Communism? The rabbit hole as no end unless we are united.

Luckily...Trump actually seems to be uniting people, with him or against him. I truly believe he WILL tear parts of the system down, for the right reasons or the wrong ones.

What is the end game? Continuing down the rabbit hole, just opens more holes.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Or maybe its a well orchestrated psyop?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Played or not, people feel like they are contributing to change. That is the first step to change...trying to help change along. TheWhiteRabbit has people united looking to find clues to CORRUPTION, should that not be applauded? We are played on a daily basis anyways...may as well take part willingly?

I love the concept of seeding an idea on the internet and then viewing it as a knowing spectator, it would make for a good beer. Maybe we should brainstorm seeding a government takeover for the right reasons somehow?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior

Played or not, people feel like they are contributing to change. That is the first step to change...trying to help change along. TheWhiteRabbit has people united looking to find clues to CORRUPTION, should that not be applauded? We are played on a daily basis anyways...may as well take part willingly?

I love the concept of seeding an idea on the internet and then viewing it as a knowing spectator, it would make for a good beer. Maybe we should brainstorm seeding a government takeover for the right reasons somehow?

i just find it interesting how eager some people are to see trump painted as a superhero genius who has carefully put all these cards into play to undo all the evil in the world. it's just such an utter fantasy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Actually the unfolding story Q is spinning seems to be that several players in Military Intelligence and white hat forces asked him to run for president as the face of their swamp draining operation. So if you think Trump is some dumb idiot then that's fine because he just the face. Clandestine operations are far more complex than I guess you are realizing

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i just find it interesting how eager some people are to see trump painted as a superhero genius who has carefully put all these cards into play to undo all the evil in the world. it's just such an utter fantasy.

I don't think that's a necessary component, to be honest. He could be a total idiot, but when a former Bureau chief gets handed the keys for an investigation of an extremely serious nature, and he starts digging around and learns most of the foundation for the claim lays on a dossier of dubious value compiled and paid for by the opposition party who has denied that claim for over a year.... He's probably pissed that they tried to play him.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So what if it is an elaborate psyop's?

Q actually is asking a "Q"uestion, not answering them. The responses are pretty interesting.
In actuality it can be interpreted to hurt the Right and Left.

This game or whatever, is making me personally dig a little farther than i usually do.

It's genius. Whom ever is the Dungeon Master. Found plenty of hinky stuff, while finding the Real McCoy's.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

So what if it is an elaborate psyop? Because on the face of it what Q is describing is technically a military coup of the government. But they are subverting a crooked child trafficking messed up satanic cult. But we don't have any guarantee that the New Order is better than the old order. If anything things usually turn out that the new boss is same as the old boss. Although this time I am cautiously optimistic

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well then the Marines are Ready.
And they answer to whomever the POTUS is..

I was Backing you up from a previous post. On pg 14.. bottom..

Still surfing all the tweets. This is quite a fun thread. And some disturbing stuff along the way.

Edit: if this is a coup..
Then Pray For Us All...
edit on 10-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

We haven't even gotten into discussing the DUMBs adrenachrome and the missing children

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Actually the unfolding story Q is spinning seems to be that several players in Military Intelligence and white hat forces asked him to run for president as the face of their swamp draining operation. So if you think Trump is some dumb idiot then that's fine because he just the face. Clandestine operations are far more complex than I guess you are realizing

lolk i guess i'm just a naive little baby who don't know nothin' bout the big ol' world, especially super secret spai bznz

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

DUMBS are owner Springers territory.

P!zzagate.. a daycare center in Utah, Haiti.. have all come up in these latest questions. Organ "HARVEST"ing(LV)..Mayo clinic.

Those are the ones that are getting to me..

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Because that is really what I'm seeing here. People seem to be incredibly desperate for some kind of "hunt" after all the partisan back and forth arguing, that I'm not surprised people love diving down into this ... "rabbit hole:.

I'm not surprised either. We are a species that loves the hunt.

Typically, when hunting, it helps to get a scent of blood in the air. In this case, the blood seems to be a fill-in-the-blank for whatever people want to take down (The Clintons, Trump, TPTB that have been corrupting this country/world, etc...). It seems many of us here know that things are not well in the kingdom and are desperate for the possibility that those responsible will be held accountable.

I would love for the corrupt to be held accountable, but I realize it is likely just a pipe-dream.

With the sealed indictments and Mueller's investigation going on, it seems there are some big things in the works. That makes it much easier for this type of wild goose chase-type of charade to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I hope there is something to Q and all of this. Some of the most enjoyable time I have spent on this site has been researching and looking for clues on goose chases like what I imagine this is. So I am just taking this as entertainment; That way, when this ends up being nothing I will only have spent (not wasted) time enjoying a free live-action type of mystery game with all you fine folks here.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Exactly, it's very complex. It involves sunglasses and fancy briefcases and trench coats invisible ink Pig Latin and super secret stuff like that

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I need to start making cryptic, nonsensical content and throwing it up on various dead-ended YouTube channels, Twitter accounts ect...basically, "seed" the internet and then come back 2-3 years later and then drop hints like a scavenger hunt through a shadow-y screen name and avatar. It has to look all L33t though, like I'm some sort of "dark web" haxor though.

Then, I can sit back and watch as people go nuts. Crack a beer, put my feet up and watch the mob feed itself and snowball.

Because that is really what I'm seeing here. People seem to be incredibly desperate for some kind of "hunt" after all the partisan back and forth arguing, that I'm not surprised people love diving down into this ... "rabbit hole".

Because from where I'm sitting the entire "follow the white rabbit" (follow, as follow me on twitter anyone?) and white rabbit? Like the Lewis Carrol thing from Alice & Wonderland? That was a metaphor for a meaningless chase.

How can you guys not see you are being totally played here? It's so painfully obvious I can't even laugh myself. All I can do is look on in amazement at the "research" attempts into an obvious scam and deception by grown-ass adults. It's so bizarre and weird to me that people are so desperate to want to be involved in something like this.

blah. you're being overly judgmental and pretentious.

I googled the phrase to see if i could find more info on what people are talking about, found a weird channel and thought maybe the people on the site could find some connection if they were inclined to do so. I put no further thought into it, there is no desperation, no attempt at research, or feelings of being involved in anything. There is only a bored guy looking at random # on the Internet. Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Well that was a damned interesting read, if not slightly scary, and with Zaphone's confirmation of his accuracy and truth too. Hmmm total strangeness

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Re: JA FBI
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oh man, I thank you for bringing this up, I went and read through a bunch of the questions and answers, and while interesting, I think it is safe to say it is a scam.

Unfortunately, I have to wonder what motivation there was behind these posts, could it be a government operative trying to do a psyop? Or just a troll?

Or it could be entertainment?
edit on 10amFri, 10 Nov 2017 07:11:29 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake I'm not sure I do anything if it's not for entertainment

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I fully believe that SA is no good, but in light of all this speculation why did DT recently sell BILLIONS of DOLLARS ($110) of arms to SA?

Valid critique and reason to question it .

However, I do think their is a power grab going on behind the seen, but that doesn't mean necessarily that the new power is going to be any better than the old power . Although, I couldn't imagine it being worst than the one we currently have in charge with all the global conflicts and separation in this country.

Also Trump giving money to SA also wouldn't also negate him as a good guy. I think is fair to assume that SA is one of the big Global power players and they have had their tentacles on the US for long long time. Timing and information is very critical , He could have gone along with the existing power players and continued to play their game to stay stealthy or not bring attention to certain matters at certain time.
Not saying that is what occurred but certainly a possibility.

Either way us peons will have to just wait and see how it pans out.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join