It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Bigburgh

Anybody seen this - the newspaper's main story is the arrest of the saudis

Maybe a coincidence - but it's weird

oh cmon... you could draw any shape on that you want

But it's on their thumbs up which reference the news story - which is something Q was covering. I don't know pretty freaky if it is just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: queenofswords

trump is really a time traveler after all?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

but the tail of the Q is trump's other hand, which is just resting on the desk.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: KansasGirl

Im not sure, but I think entering a federal building or restricted area with that would warrant a closer inspection. Screening questions usually cover recent surgeries and this is part of that.

I know airports ask for all medical paperwork and for a thorough inspection by security of medical aids. Body scan and all that. They are supposed to anyways.

Drugs have been surgically implanted in mules before. Explosives for terror attacks too.

Its not a new concept so I am almost certain that authorities can plan against it.

Exactly. Which is why the "the broken foot boots are to hide the ankle monitors" theory doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: proximo

but the tail of the Q is trump's other hand, which is just resting on the desk.

Well it is the only other hand in the picture - and he is the main guy. Might be a little too obvious if he put 2 thumbs up.

I don't know I just thought the image was very interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This true?
Can't find a source.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

im really starting to wonder

if thats how hes always five steps ahead covfefe
edit on 9-11-2017 by dashen because: covfefe

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
DUDE.

What if... there are hidden messages in THIS:

MAYBE there are hints in the LYRICS ... and that is why "white rabbit" was used?

Let's have a LOOK:

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall.

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call.
Call Alice
When she was just small.

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low.
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know.
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head"

Hm...anyone catch that "WHITE KNIGHT" reference? Maybe that bears some "investigating"....

I haven't posted on this thread yet(and rarely post although I read a lot here and elsewhere...), but I had to contribute after your post...i googled the song, and landed on this video on youtube Pink performs white rabbit" ... After this song played, it followed up with "What about us". I have been listening to What about us A LOT in the past few weeks...something about it has been calling to me. Maybe I am seeing to much into it...but it sounds like she has been calling out our government for FAILING THE POPULATION, that the people are waking up, and getting ready for change. The people are ready for the truth, and the truth is coming.

It takes 1 to influence many...Each one of us that "follows the white rabbit", is questioning our governments, capitalism, corruption, name it....and we influence others.

Whether #followthewhiterabbit is a gimmick or not, it will take us down the rabbit hole. It WILL find breadcrumbs, and with enough breadcrumbs we may end up with a slice of bread....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
This true?
Can't find a source.

I know Hawaii is where the glowing rabbit research has been done, don't know about the rest.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 11/9/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

if this comes back to CHEESYBAY and BIF SKIPMAN and FRED FLINSTONE im gonna freak out man
edit on 9-11-2017 by dashen because: PIZZAAAAA

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
On the flip side; having reviewed the Q+A posted previously. The poster 'Q' made a specific claim on November 3rd that one of the Podesta's planes was being forced down and he was being detained. He also said that this would be confirmed via msm... that is a very specific claim and not something someone ' in the know' could be confused or mistaken about. The fact that, several days later, there is no indication of this happening casts serious doubt on his other claims/insinuations.

ETA: the above is actually one of the only specific, varifiable/refutable claims that Q made throughout (the rest is insinuation and unverifiable) and it appears that it is false.

As there is very little solid evidence to back up his claims, any specific details/claims made are essential in determining whether the remainder of his posts may be credible. The fact that his one refutable/verifiable data point appears to be innacurate does not bode well.

I wondered about that! Thanks for bringing that up. I was thinking "Well, it's very possible it's happened but of course the MSM won't report it," but as you point out, "Q" said the MSM would report on it.

LARP/hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I still dont see how that FBI raid is connected with the MS13 killing of 3 teens.

Was MS13 supplying bodies for the rich and famous to harvest organs from?

Was this the crew and were they connected to Seth Rich's death?

edit on 11 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Worth calling out:

While cool to look at, there's more to these transgenic animals than meets the eye.

Now that they have proven the success of active transgenesis in rabbits, the researchers will start to use the method to inject other genes. 

edit on 9-11-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The same purpose that Spacey tried to use the homosexual angle in his defense of sexual assault transgressions. "Yes I did that, but, I'm part of an emerging minority, and people were understanding of the rest,so...". Luckily it didn't work, and hopefully is telling of how successfull it will be for corrupt politicians.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So this is not completely related, but I saw it on the Q thread and found it interesting.

The Israeli company Weinstein was using as security / dudes to hush women up is called black cube. Apparently a Black Cube is some kind of a satanic symbol - 6 sides, black - I don't know all the reasons why, I just read it.

Anyway, all of their telephone numbers for their 3 offices end with 666 - heck of a coincidence.

Here is the website BlackCube

Any way, pretty interesting there is a photo of one of these black cube guys with Bill Clinton from a few days ago - and being him and Harvey are good buddies, It would not surprise me if Billy recommended them to him and uses their services himself.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Anybody seen this - the newspaper's main story is the arrest of the saudis

Maybe a coincidence - but it's weird

I like that it looks like there is a basket of crayons on the windowsill near POTUS. I know it's just blurry photo making something else appear like a basket of crayons, but it's pretty adorable.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok here's one ATS did a thread on I think around 2013.
**can't find the thread**

A Utah daycare was said to be harboring kids from south America for illicit trafficking.

Had to edit obviously.

But it's part of this whole followthewhiterabbit.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So I got kinda interested in the +++ thing and started looking around the web for a meaning, I found this:

"+++ (Leiden), a sign to indicate traces of letters according to the Leiden Conventions"
Wiki

and

"Used to log people out in the text-based MUD days. +++ was a code that modems read as "please hang up now.""
urban dictionary

Nothing earth shattering but mildly interesting.

~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
These 3 numbers may have a hidden meaning

all the words in caps also might have a meaning
ONLY
TPTB
TAN
@TH3WH17ERABB17
SUPER
DONT
GO