It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic here is not other members, and personal attacks/insults are not tolerated.

Please stick to the topic. Do not reply to this message.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

pushing this false narrative as soon as the election was over.

Actually, questions about Russian meddling and possible coordination with the Trump campaign started in the summer so there goes your false narrative.

As it turns out, the suspicions proved founded as we learned through a series of revelations:

* Flynn had multiple contacts with Kislyak that he (and others in the admin) lied about a number of times, resulting in his abrupt #CABINEXIT in disgrace after his lying was exposed by leaks to the media.

* In fact pretty much everyone on Team Trump met with Kislyak and then those who applied for security clearance lied about it.

* Speaking of people who lied on applications, Jared Kushner has admitted that he asked Kislyak if the Trump transition team could use the RUSSIAN EMBASSY to communicate with Russia, supposedly about Syria.

* Don Jr, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort all met an agent of the Kremlin expecting to receive dirt on Hillary, directly from the Kremlin, as a "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." Evidence suggests that Donald Trump knew about the meeting at the time and later lied about having known about it.

* Making things worse, in a statement written by daddy, Don Jr tried to lie about the nature of the meeting. Of course, as with Flynn, all of this only became public knowledge because the media forced their hands. In this case, the NYT was about to publish the emails.

* While a foreign policy advisor to the campaign, Papadopolous was approached by Kremlin-connected individuals who pitched meetings with Russian officials, including Putin as well as promises of emails damaging to Hillary. As to one proposed meeting between campaign officials and officials of the Russian government, Sam Clovis, Papadopolous's supervisor at the campaign, commended him ("great work") and told him he would "work it through the campaign." In a second instance, Clovis encouraged him to attend a clandestine meeting: "I would encourage you...make the trip, if it is feasible."

* Furthermore, according to Papadopolous, in a meeting that included President Trump and AG Sessions, he told the men and a group of advisors that he had the connections to arrange a meeting with Putin. Which means that Trump knew that at the very least, Papadopolous was dealing with the Russians.

Perhaps you can tell us all which of those was a fabrication by the media? Seems like the "Russian narrative" has been vindicated time and time again.

Did I mention that the President has lied repeatedly about all of this? That pretty much everyone involved has lied repeatedly about it, straight to the faces of the American people?
edit on 2017-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
BTW, that reply wasn't directed specifically toward you Beef. However, it does apply to any leftist who thinks they can obfuscate the truth and prolong the anti-Trump propaganda by behaving the way these people behave.

Disgusting. I should be thanking you though. After speaking to some people here, I was almost ready to start compromising with leftists on certain issues. It is clear to me now that my conservative values and beliefs must be upheld at any cost.

Much like your rioting/looting and violence against the right/LE prior to the 2016 election, this behavior too will come back to bite you.

If anyone is curious about the truth, feel free to read the OP and check out the links provided.

One of the infographics throughout this thread, however, was doctored by its poster in order to confuse and detract from the OP.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Forget it.

Read the OP.
edit on 11/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Mueller wasn't hired for collusion. That is something your team uses for misdirection.

He was hired by a Republican doj to find out what happened during the election.

So far he has found something. George pleaded guilty and probably wore a wire.

There could be more wearing wires right now.

Manifold and the podesta Bros are being outed as the major scum they are.

People seem to forget the doj is republican. If they have real evidence on Clinton and the dems, it's up to them to pursue a prosecution.

It's not a witch hunt when you get people pleading guilty.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: theantediluvian

Except that is an infographic you made up.

Creating evidence is shameful, but I expect nothing less from you people.

What does that matter? Somebody made up the original infographic too. I just fixed it. Or are you saying that infographic was produced by the Mueller team or a US court of law or something?

Is lying shameful? Because Trump and team have lied repeatedly. About this issue I mean. You know, in addition to the rest of the lying that they do constantly about everything else.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: luthier

The people who plea to officers are ones who have been caught and want to make a deal for a lesser sentence.

By the way this investigation is on going. As a Leo you would know it's a wait and see not a no crime stage.

You're correct on one part, the investigation is still on going. However Burns pointing out there is no such crime as collusion which is 100% correct.

Not that you know anything about me but I agree let's wait and see what this so called investigation concludes.

But I also agree we shouldn't waste tax payer money investigation crimes that don't even exist in the first place. The fact there is no "collusion" statute for Muller to investigate or prosecute makes me ask, why wouldn't this be called a witch hunt?

Witches had better odds. Well not the ones they dunked to see if they could survive a drowning.

/sarc

I have to say that a neutral party would observe that Mueller has a tremendous amount of conflict of interest. I would vote for some to as special attorney who was not connected to any of the party's involved on either side and then use a random draw grand jury review of the evidence.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You seem to ignore the fact that I'm a retired LEO, so I'll make this perfectly clear to you:

PS: I'm glad you are a former LEO. With your demonstrated inability to listen to people talking to you I feel sorry for the people who you arrested and tried to plead their cases.

You're just upset Burns is presenting facts and you have nothing factual to argue back with.....This lead you to attempt the personal attack on Burns which failed miserably.

I'll tell you why it failed. It failed because you have shown again you know absolutely nothing about the justice system. Any person who knows anything about the legal system knows you don't plea your case to the arresting officer. You plea your case in court. Why would burn as a LEO be involved in any plea or even hearing the person he arrested out. That's what the court system is for. People who "plea" their case to officers are the ones dumb enough not to practice their right to remain silent...

You're even terrible at insulting people.

GK, they will say anything to attack the credibility of someone posting information that goes against their false narratives.

I appreciate the support though, the good people like you I've met here far outweigh the bad.

Some appear to only be here to provoke a specific response in order to impeach my credibility
and refute anything that goes against the narrative they've eat/slept/breathed for the past year+

At least they got something right about me though. When I was a LEO, I didn't pay attention to the people who tried to beg/plead/talk/lie their way out of a criminal complaint. In that respect, they are 100% accurate

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Were you a federal agent? Quite a bit of difference.

Were you a detective. Again big difference.

Were you a prosecutor?

So you as an officer wouldn't say take info for a guy willing to squeel on a bigger fish.

Maybe you were just a 911 operator?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
You know what I really can't understand?

The rampant glibness and smug attitudes from those on the left. Hell, you may even be right this time, but for the last 18 months on this site, you have been wrong. Every. Single. Time.

Lol. No.

Perhaps it's time for some humility?

Police your own camp first.

.... what camp might that be Grandmaster Smug?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Dont you have a "Murica" chant to do somewhere? LOl calling other people cultist. Are we 12?
edit on 1-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dude. Really? Until you decided to interject your personal life into the conversation I said nothing about you or credibility. I was trying to talk to you like a reasonable adult yet you insisted on calling me a liar without showing how I was lying, insult my politics, yell at me, strawman my argument, and basically demean everything about me. If you can't understand why I'd attack you later in the conversation then that is your own failure of your own conversation abilities.

At least they got something right about me though. When I was a LEO, I didn't pay attention to the people who tried to beg/plead/talk/lie their way out of a criminal complaint. In that respect, they are 100% accurate

Of course that planted gun or bag of drugs was all you needed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

The trump supporters. After watching Trump supporters rub it in liberals' faces relentlessly for months about Trump winning the election I have no sympathy for you guys having Trump's legal troubles rubbed in your faces. Don't like it? Too bad. Should have thought of that when you were spreading division under Trump's name after he was elected.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Mueller wasn't hired for collusion. That is something your team uses for misdirection.

He was hired by a Republican doj to find out what happened during the election.

So far he has found something. George pleaded guilty and probably wore a wire.

There could be more wearing wires right now.

Manifold and the podesta Bros are being outed as the major scum they are.

People seem to forget the doj is republican. If they have real evidence on Clinton and the dems, it's up to them to pursue a prosecution.

It's not a witch hunt when you get people pleading guilty.

So what crime did George plea guilty to and how does it show any connections to Trump or the Russians??

I'll save you the time...He plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Nothing that has to do with Russia, Trump, Collusion, Cooperation or what ever the left is trying to spin...

Lying to the FBI could be as simple as saying I was at John's house Thursday night when I was really there Friday. Which is about what the charge he plead to amounts to....That's why anyone who has half a brain doesn't talk to LE when being investigated with a lawyer present...The fact that George didn't have a lawyer present for his questioning shows his mental capacity. He got caught in a stupid lie that if he would have just come clean would have not had any affect at all on the case. He did nothing wring but lie to the FBI.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Speaking of people who lied

You wanna see lies. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Gotcha, if the post was removed it explains it. The “nonsense” reply wasn’t something I consider to be a lie, but to you it was. Fair enough. I’m not here to debate what constitutes a lie.

However, I just wanna make sure we do agree on what your declaring as “leftist” and that they aren’t your “countrymen”: are you suggesting I’m a leftist and that no one in your community is a fellow countrymen if they are leftist? The pronoun “you” can become ambiguous when replying to someone, but speaking to others...I honestly could not determine if you were speaking to me in saying, “You aren’t my friends, you aren’t my neighbors...”. Thanks in advance for clearing that up, too.

Sidebar: I am not sure what label would best articulate my political ideology beyond being a natural-born citizen who grew up as a kid of the ‘80s/‘90s — just label me a tail-end Gen-Xer (definitely not a millennial even if my birthdate allows for that label).

ETA: I just read your post saying the “leftist” remark wasn’t directed towards me...sorry, I need more caffeine and less candy this AM.
edit on 1-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: Burns clarified in an above post before I responded

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The trump supporters. After watching Trump supporters rub it in liberals' faces relentlessly for months about Trump winning the election I have no sympathy for you guys having Trump's legal troubles rubbed in your faces. Don't like it? Too bad. Should have thought of that when you were spreading division under Trump's name after he was elected.

I guess I should thank you for demonstrating my point so concisely.

You can't help but be smarmy can you? Just because you assume (wrongly) I'm a Trump supporter. You just can't help yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yet you don't call them out for their behavoir. For instance the OP literally inventing people's arguments and spent most of the first page yelling at people, but I'M the problem. Only leftists need to be addressed. You are so transparent. Even going so far as to say that we were always wrong up until this announcement even though that is a blatant lie.

PS: I knew you'd use the "i'm not a trump supporter" copout. I don't believe it though; it's easy to pretend you don't support him now that he has proven himself to be a huge douche bag and the worst President we've ever had. I've seen your posts before.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yet you don't call them out for their behavoir. For instance the OP literally inventing people's arguments and spent most of the first page yelling at people, but I'M the problem.

PS: I knew you'd use the "i'm not a trump supporter" copout. I don't believe it though; it's easy to pretend you don't support him now that he has proven himself to be a huge douche bag and the worst President we've ever had. I've seen your posts before.

So instead of just writing a post, I should write a post, then add a load of stuff I didn't want to discuss, in order to pacify you and every other possible connotation of reescreechers that may happen to read my post?

Dude... stop digging your hole. I'm not even an American
I have never even voted in a British election. I'm largeley apolitical.

That doesn't change the fact that you guys on the left have been demonstrably clutching at straws since before Trump even got the Republican nomination. So my point was, how the hell can you all still be so glib when you are on the losing side?

This time he will definitely be impeached though, don't worry
edit on 1-11-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Muellers main investigation IMO has went belly up. This SC I bet thought sure they would find that "Nail in the coffin". I feel like since the beginning this was not going to be a bipartisan investigation. Now that all he has found, has not led to anything concrete to Trump, he has to take a sh$% and fall back in it. So my question is, does he follow the TRUE trail to the real Russia Collusion or something else? These next few months are going to be exciting. Stocking up on the popcorn.
S&F

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join