It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You're getting all excited because of semantics.

And in any case there's still an on going investigation that may or may not result in convictions.

I suggest that everyone be patient as the investigation unfurls before commenting.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how I was wrong in my initial post. You first.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It is asserting they are under investigation for ties to Russian citizens, sure. However, such ties aren't illegal (of course) so they can make the claim all day long.

The main point is that their Trump/Russia and collusion narrative is collapsing.

The POTUS has full ability to pardon for Federal crimes, and he'd be wise to let this investigation finish out before pardoning those people he feels were targetted for political reasons. He shouldn't pardon everyone, just the ones he feels were improper.

That's why the POTUS has pardon powers.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
>Trump beats Hillary in election
>Trump blasted all over MSM for colluding with Russia despite no evidence
>Proof comes out that Hillary was the one colluding with Russia
>Collusion suddenly no longer a crime, don't worry about it

I'm willing to bet the only reason the MSM is pushing this is because people are starting to realize Hillary was the one who was blatantly colluding with Russia by using her government position to make illegal deals with Russia in return for hundreds of millions of dollars "donated" to her, *ahem*, the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But your infographic literally doesn't prove what you're claiming it proves.

It says Trump is not being directly investigated for ties to Russia at this time to the best of our knowledge, but, a bunch of the people around him are, and who knows what Mueller has uncovered.

And the rest of your hysterical denunciations of lefties and liberals is just... ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I'm willing to bet the only reason the MSM is pushing this is because people are starting to realize Hillary was the one who was blatantly colluding with Russia by using her government position to make illegal deals with Russia in return for hundreds of millions of dollars "donated" to her, *ahem*, the Clinton Foundation.

Kind of like the quote about if he wins we all hang?
None of them wanted to look at the clinton foundation before the election; now with mueller looking into financial crimes and ukraine it appears that will be looked into.
MSNBC cant have that.
Oh wait didnt they also provide the debate questions to hillarys campaign?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No no, hold up. You aren't hijacking this narrative

Ties to Russia isn't illegal! They can investigate all day long, but no such ties are against the law. Political propaganda from foreign sources isn't a crime either.

If they do turn it into a crime somehow, then Hillary Clinton will have to be on the indictment list for getting the FOREIGN INFLUENCE "Dossier" from a foreign citizen (UK Citizen). Are you claiming there was UK interference...or?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What?!?!

The article states that collusion might not be an actual on the books crime, not that trump is innocent..

Imho it is such a crazy event that their literally was no law against it, previously.

However I guarentee that if me and you did the same without the knowledge of either party. They make a bipartisan example of us and we sit in a concrete box for the next 20 years...

We know trump is guilty after this email to Trump Jr.

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

There is no way to propaganda your way around it.

How people can like conspiracy theories and deny one so obvious is midblowing.. or I guess extremely dishonest..

If you don’t care trump colluded that’s fair, but don’t lie for him....

link   
a reply to: Painterz

Remember how just last week even getting these guys to admit that Trump was under investigation was like pulling teeth? Now that they can't deny that any more we got guys jumping to conclusions thinking that partially released info from an investigation that isn't even close to being over is definitive proof that Trump isn't involved further.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're wrong because "ties to Russia" aren't against the law. Influence of an election isn't against the law - unless the tally is DIRECTLY "hacked" or forged, which no one is accusing.

If you prosecute "foreign influence" then Clinton must also be prosecuted for her use of Chris Steele to create a specious "dossier" used to interfere with Trump's campaign and Presidency. Still think we should go down the "guilt of association" road?

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You're wrong because "ties to Russia" aren't against the law. Influence of an election isn't against the law - unless the tally is DIRECTLY "hacked" or forged, which no one is accusing.

I never said they were... Now I see why you misrepresented your source. You don't read things through fully.

If you prosecute "foreign influence" then Clinton must also be prosecuted for her use of Chris Steele to create a specious "dossier" used to interfere with Trump's campaign and Presidency. Still think we should go down the "guilt of association" road?

Your turn.

Ok. You are jumping to conclusions based on preliminary information that could easily change as the investigation develops as new info is discovered or released.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Then why isn’t hillary being indicted???

Trump owns every branch of law enforcement and even the most vocal hillary critics refuse to file charges..

Why?? Because charges leave a paper trail. If they file charges and other can prove it is a witch hunt. That is likely a felony and no one is down to risk a felony for the Donald.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You're innocent until proven guilty. Until evidence is released saying exactly that, it is extremely irresponsible to make claims you know nothing about.

My information is based on real information provided from a liberal MSM source. It is also common sense, I've been saying all along that "collusion" related to an election isn't a crime. No one wanted to hear it, of course, but it doesn't make it less true.

Go ahead and grab the US code and get back to me.

It is CLEAR the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with collusion and all about foreign influence on our government and corruption. But keep moving those goal posts, as you people usually do.

I challenge you to disprove one single statement I've made

And please, answer the question. I answered yours, so.. your turn.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You're innocent until proven guilty. Until evidence is released saying exactly that, it is extremely irresponsible to make claims you know nothing about.

Yeah and? I haven't made any claims in this thread outside of saying wait and see and that you are jumping to conclusions with the content in your OP.

My information is based on real information provided from a liberal MSM source. It is also common sense, I've been saying all along that "collusion" related to an election isn't a crime. No one wanted to hear it, of course, but it doesn't make it less true.

Your information is you jumping to conclusions and pretending like the investigators are locked into the current investigation angles they are pursuing and will never change.

Go ahead and grab the US code and get back to me.

It is CLEAR the Mueller investigation has nothing to do with collusion and all about foreign influence on our government and corruption. But keep moving those goal posts, as you people usually do.

I challenge you to disprove one single statement I've made

And please, answer the question. I answered yours, so.. your turn.

The only thing that is clear to me is your desperation to believe that Trump is innocent of any wrong doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why? Because foreign influence isn't illegal! It happens so frequently that they'd have to charge tens of thousands of people with the crime.

How many foreign influences (AIPAC, CAIR, etc) are involved in each election? There are many.

The investigation is about corruption in government, and not any "ties with Russia." The latter isn't a crime, and is ridiculous to even consider. Especially in light of the evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The story doesn't say that at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You seem to ignore the fact that I'm a retired LEO, so I'll make this perfectly clear to you:

Law enforcement agencies/entities ONLY investigation violations of the law. Federal law enforcement investigates potential violations of federal law. Therefore, Mueller is only investigating real crimes. Since "collusion" and "foreign interference/influence of an election" are NOT crimes, he can't possibly be investigating them. This is logic101.

Furthermore, the information we do have indicates the probe is about foreign influences in our government, and the role that plays in public corruption. All charges thus far are related to corruption or obstructing federal agents (obstruction or providing false information).

You leftists have been pushing a "collusion" Trump/Russia narrative since day 1, and there is absolutely no information to suggest this has ever been true. Therefore the position is by default that your/those claims aren't based in reality.

Given my actual knowledge of the justice system, I know for certain they are only investigating potential violations of the law. They aren't investigating "issue #91 of MSM induced feigned public outrage against the President."

I'm not desperate of anything. Even if he were guilty of a crime, I wouldn't support removing him from office. However, you have to ACTUALLY break the law to be guilty of a crime. That is common sense, no opinion, innuendo or dishonest analysis required.

Believe it or not, it is possible for someone to make a point without declaring all out war on the source

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You guys were singing a different tune a few months ago, now you're using one crime to disprove another crime. Yay?

"It's obstruction of justice, not collusion!" As if that's a GOOD thing. Lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"Riddle me this" anti Trumpster's;

What collusion law did anyone violate to create an illegal collusion?

We have to ask that. I see it is a nothing burger for anything that didn't involve, murder, monetary gain while in power, or the revealing of Top Secret data. We all know that one of the other Non Trump candidates had those possibilities exposed now don't we?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Its kind of funny but . Mullers SC went in to find Russian collusion so we have to wait and see who actually colluded . All roads in that journey seem to point to the DNC and queen Hillary . Not sure they will get the cat back in the bag now .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join