It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Russia is an ally, not an adversary. If it wasn't for Russia, ISIS be attacking America pretty much on a daily basis by now.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not really..

The emails showed that Brazil got a couple debate questions early and that the superdelegates were planning on voting for Hillary..

That is the point of superdelegates, they get to vote either way..

Garbage?? Yes!

Uniquely corrupt?? Not even close.

In fact WE HAVE HER WHOLES STAFFS PRIVATE EMAILS AND THATS THE WORST?!?!

Hypothetically If we have their private correspondence then we should know all their secrets right?? Or close enough...
and what did they find???

Nothing criminal...

No body bags or pizza gates or secret uranium meetings to give Russia all our nukes..

If anything I would have expected it to be WAY worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burnsE

Psht..

I don’t think they should be enemies, but I doubt seriously they think “America first” lol.

The crazy part is the republicans have been the main people demonizing the Russians for DECADES. Now their boy makes a deal and they are cool with them..

Kinda shows the fake ness of all the anti Russian sentiment in the first place.

I don’t begrudge Russia or Purin anything. They are doing what is best for Russia. That’s their job.

Trump however is an American and should be thinking America first, and didn’t have a right to be making deals pre election. Espeacially not for stolen government emails from his political opponent. .

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Not really..

The emails showed that Brazil got a couple debate questions early and that the superdelegates were planning on voting for Hillary..

That is the point of superdelegates, they get to vote either way..

Garbage?? Yes!

Uniquely corrupt?? Not even close.

In fact WE HAVE HER WHOLES STAFFS PRIVATE EMAILS AND THATS THE WORST?!?!

Hypothetically If we have their private correspondence then we should know all their secrets right?? Or close enough...
and what did they find???

Nothing criminal...

No body bags or pizza gates or secret uranium meetings to give Russia all our nukes..

If anything I would have expected it to be WAY worse.

Well I observe willful ignorance on your part. Does that pay much? Maybe if Soros was footing the bill you have been on long enough I suppose oh wait... March of '16. Primary Election time.

The facts are way more than you ware willing to ponder and the crimes run deep.

edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ding ding ding! The evil Joo Soros is behind it all! Go directly to the final elimination round.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Do you have an actual counterpoint to my statement???

Like maybe pointing out how there was something worse than I listed??

Or are you just gonna say “nah uh” and pretend like that proves some point???

The system is broken ...

Insider trading and pay for play is legal for our politicians..and that has been the case long before a Clinton was in office.

I have never seen a shred of evidence for her vomiting a crime. If she had trump would LOVE to have the distraction from his own case.

Is she dirty?? Absolutely!

Is she dirtier than everyone else in office?? I highly doubt it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you have an actual counterpoint to my statement???

Like maybe pointing out how there was something worse than I listed??

Or are you just gonna say “nah uh” and pretend like that proves some point???

The system is broken ...

Insider trading and pay for play is legal for our politicians..and that has been the case long before a Clinton was in office.

I have never seen a shred of evidence for her vomiting a crime. If she had trump would LOVE to have the distraction from his own case.

Is she dirty?? Absolutely!

Is she dirtier than everyone else in office?? I highly doubt it.

I make myself clear. I have no problems understanding you but you are having problems understanding a lot of posts on here besides mine. Like you and Krazy read from the same playbook the other liberals use, Rules for Radicals.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Russia is an ally, not an adversary. If it wasn't for Russia, ISIS be attacking America pretty much on a daily basis by now.

your claiming there are wahhabi camps in canada and mexico i take it, have you alerted the authorities?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And strangely neither you, nor your mainstream media can declare outright that Trump neither colluded, nor was there any conspiracy on the part of President Trump... But of course since the "collusion fake news narrative" has been debunked now you, and your media want to claim "but there could be conspiracy tied to President Trump"...

Not to mention that charges of conspiracy is the agreement between two or more people to commit a crime and would have nothing to do with "Russian government interfering, colluding, or whatever other fake news the left and their media try to claim about President Trump"...

Oh and btw, can you write it?... "President Trump"... Let us see you write it...c'mon you can do it...
edit on 1-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That is just it. This whole thing is a house of cards built on innuendo, commissioned political mud dossiers and a litany of "what ifs" and "could bes."

It now appears the investigation they've been cheering on for the last year could bring down a good bit of their own team, and they've gone suspiciously silent on the matter. Podesta's resignation from his lucrative position at the Podesta Group doesn't lend the impression of a person who is secure in their position in the world. It looks more like the moves of a man bracing for the impact of a storm.

I hope the investigation is fruitful in rooting out corrupt officials with foreign influences. If this is the kind of action it takes to get rid of corrupt hacks in Washington, then I'll support 100 more investigations

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You don't have to pull the anti-Semitism card. In fact, you really can't.

Israel's foreign ministry recently backed Hungary's government in declaring Soros a threat.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Which of these has been debunked? (nobody answered me earlier)

* Flynn had multiple contacts with Kislyak that he (and others in the admin) lied about a number of times, resulting in his abrupt #CABINEXIT in disgrace after his lying was exposed by leaks to the media.

* In fact pretty much everyone on Team Trump met with Kislyak and then those who applied for security clearance lied about it.

* Speaking of people who lied on applications, Jared Kushner has admitted that he asked Kislyak if the Trump transition team could use the RUSSIAN EMBASSY to communicate with Russia, supposedly about Syria.

* Don Jr, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort all met an agent of the Kremlin expecting to receive dirt on Hillary, directly from the Kremlin, as a "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." Evidence suggests that Donald Trump knew about the meeting at the time and later lied about having known about it.

* Making things worse, in a statement written by daddy, Don Jr tried to lie about the nature of the meeting. Of course, as with Flynn, all of this only became public knowledge because the media forced their hands. In this case, the NYT was about to publish the emails.

* While a foreign policy advisor to the campaign, Papadopolous was approached by Kremlin-connected individuals who pitched meetings with Russian officials, including Putin as well as promises of emails damaging to Hillary. As to one proposed meeting between campaign officials and officials of the Russian government, Sam Clovis, Papadopolous's supervisor at the campaign, commended him ("great work") and told him he would "work it through the campaign." In a second instance, Clovis encouraged him to attend a clandestine meeting: "I would encourage you...make the trip, if it is feasible."

* Furthermore, according to Papadopolous, in a meeting that included President Trump and AG Sessions, he told the men and a group of advisors that he had the connections to arrange a meeting with Putin. Which means that Trump knew that at the very least, Papadopolous was dealing with the Russians.

Did I mention that Manafort was running Trump's campaign for four months? That his partner Rick Gates stayed on after he left? Stayed around for the transition, was brought on to Trump's answer to Organizing for America? That he went to work for Tom Barrack, mutual friend of both Trump and Manafort and made multiple trips to the WH this year to meet with Trump?

Trump will never slither his way out from beneath the cloud hanging over him. If a single shred of evidence is revealed that Manafort was still communicating with Russians as campaign manager, it won't matter if it can be proven that Trump knew about it. The best Trump can do in that scenario is that to successfully claim to be oblivious.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Imho it is because trump has been stupid enough to publicly say it is a witch hunt..

I bet that making crazy claims in public isn’t a legal risk, but filing fake charges to attack your political opponent is.. so no one is willing to sign their name to it.

Once that happens there is a papertrail and the stakes go up dramatically..

Normally they might could just play stupid and do it anyway, but I bet trump has been running around saying “find me something, anything to deflect against the Russian investigations!”

So Jeff Sessions knows it will end up right back in his lap, and trump wouldn’t bat an eye.

Pretend you are Trump - I'm sure you just retched a little - and you know you really had nothing to do with Russia yet 10,000 stories are coming out saying you did. What are you supposed to do other than say the stories are a lie? Just say nothing and have everyone assume the allegations are true, of course not he had no choice to attack back and the more dramatically the better, thus fake news was born.

What is a persons natural reaction when they are falsely accused - to vehemently deny, if someone doesn't do that cops find it highly suspicious. Yet it just makes trump haters more angry that he dare lie - that is an illogical reaction, you should be thinking maybe these charges are false.

You like many others I have met seem so triggered by him, you will not even consider the news actually is fake even though it is by far the most logical explanation.

Look, I have learned looking at people's actions are far more likely to get you to the truth than any speech ever will.

Trumps actions since the election have not benefited Russia at all. He pissed them off in Syria, and has supported US energy production which hurts Russia badly since energy production is there main source of income.

Despite what I'm sure you think, I also think he has been very patient with the investigations against him, because he knows if they are done fairly they will clear his name.

Do you really think with the ego he has if he knew he was guilty he would be protesting so vociferously? If he is proven to be a liar he goes down in history as a POS president who lied worse than Nixon.

What do you think is more important to him than his reputation? This is a man that brands everything with his name. I can guarentee you if he was guilty of Russian collusion he would have resigned long ago, not dig a deeper hole that is impossible to get out of.

All you trump haters keep claiming he is deflecting, he's scared. No he's not if he was really deflecting he would start a war or something, or at least try and fire mueller, not write another string of twitters like he has been doing all along for the last two years. You also say he is always lying yet most of his supposed lies are not lies you are just convinced they are because you are so sure you know the truth.

What it usually comes down to with you haters is you can't stand the way he speaks. You can't stand He talks at a third grade level and is not presidential. In other words you value style over substance. You hate it so much you will believe any BS that is hurled his direction.

Well guess what hatred alone isn't going to get him removed - it has to be proven he actually did something impeachable, and no matter how elaborate your fantasies of Russian collusion get they still have to be proven. It is not going to happen, and you need to start preparing yourself for that reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You're wrong because "ties to Russia" aren't against the law. Influence of an election isn't against the law - unless the tally is DIRECTLY "hacked" or forged, which no one is accusing.

If you prosecute "foreign influence" then Clinton must also be prosecuted for her use of Chris Steele to create a specious "dossier" used to interfere with Trump's campaign and Presidency. Still think we should go down the "guilt of association" road?

Your turn.

Actually, lobbying on behalf of a foreign government without registering as an agent is a crime. Link
edit on 1-11-2017 by andrewh7 because: .

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Being proven he was in contact with Russia is meaningless. The content of that conversation would also have to be presented, because you can't just assume the content is of illegal activity especially since his charges relate to Ukraine.

Furthermore, even if Manafort has this supposed connection & content proven, it still doesn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt Trump directed it. You are misrepresenting the reality here. Contact with a Russian or their Government proves nothing and is in fact a common occurrence.

No evidence has been presented implicating the President in any illegal activity. You continue to insert distractions to avoid the uneasy fact that Democrats were implicated by these recent developments and Podesta's hasty resignation offers a look at where the investigation is headed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

But proving Manafort did this (which started before he was even on Trump campaign) doesn't prove Trump did anything wrong. The President's hands are clean in the matter, regardless.

No evidence (even congressional judicial committee admins this - I believe) has been discovered linking the President to any illegal activity. Manafort is his own person, with dozens of dealings in DC occurring simultaneously to the President's campaign.

This is like blaming Hillary Clinton for Huma's husband Anthony Weiner abusing teenage girls. He isn't responsible for his associates. Some of the activity started in 2006, and Trump wasn't even in the picture for another decade. Manafort is obviously shady, and is being exposed. The President will emerge in the clear, from all indications.
edit on 11/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

You're wrong because "ties to Russia" aren't against the law. Influence of an election isn't against the law - unless the tally is DIRECTLY "hacked" or forged, which no one is accusing.

If you prosecute "foreign influence" then Clinton must also be prosecuted for her use of Chris Steele to create a specious "dossier" used to interfere with Trump's campaign and Presidency. Still think we should go down the "guilt of association" road?

Your turn.

Actually, lobbying on behalf of a foreign government without registering as an agent is a crime. Link

Is that what General Michael Flynn did? If so, He might be the next Indictment.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is quite possible. I am all for any fair investigation that uncovers illegal activity. We need way less of that crap in DC. The crookedness of our politicians and corruptness of DC shouldn't be a meme we celebrate or laugh about. It is a despicable abuse of public trust and tramples on the principles of law and order that we're held to.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

Your turn.

It's a misdemeanor pay a fine apologize and refill paperwork.this how it's been treated up until now.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

People did blame hillary for Anthony wiener lol.. it was just more proof of the ridiculous pizza gate Clinton pedo ring, remember??

And not just the internet.. hannity and all the test cult of trump media..

Literally they blamed her for running a pedo ring in a pizza shop....

There is no liberal conspiracy about trump that bests that...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join