It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
For example, George Popodopolus (sp) was not indicted for any crime related to "Russia." George P. is ONLY in legal trouble because he lied to Federal agents (which is a crime by itself). If he would have told the truth (or invoked the 5th) from the beginning, he would not be facing criminal charges at this point.

Once again, the associations themselves weren't illegal (otherwise there would've been more charges from his admission). The ONLY REASON he is in hot water is because he lied to investigators.

Barring that lie (and only to Federal agents, it is legal to lie to most people), he is golden. Lying to federal agents (about anything) is a crime, and not the content of the lie itself. Having Russian (or British, or Indian, or Arabian) connections/contacts isn't a crime - not in our country anyhow.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You seem to ignore the fact that I'm a retired LEO, so I'll make this perfectly clear to you:

Ignore it? Why would I even know that information in the first place? Am I supposed to be a mind reader?

Law enforcement agencies/entities ONLY investigation violations of the law. Federal law enforcement investigates potential violations of federal law. Therefore, Mueller is only investigating real crimes. Since "collusion" and "foreign interference/influence of an election" are NOT crimes, he can't possibly be investigating them. This is logic101.

Furthermore, the information we do have indicates the probe is about foreign influences in our government, and the role that plays in public corruption. All charges thus far are related to corruption or obstructing federal agents (obstruction or providing false information).

The information we have currently only points at obstruction of justice against Trump. HOWEVER that could change as Mueller puts pressure on the people who have been indicted.

You leftists have been pushing a "collusion" Trump/Russia narrative since day 1, and there is absolutely no information to suggest this has ever been true. Therefore the position is by default that your/those claims aren't based in reality.

Strawman. You are inventing my argument for me.

Given my actual knowledge of the justice system, I know for certain they are only investigating potential violations of the law. They aren't investigating "issue #91 of MSM induced feigned public outrage against the President."

I'm not desperate of anything. Even if he were guilty of a crime, I wouldn't support removing him from office. However, you have to ACTUALLY break the law to be guilty of a crime. That is common sense, no opinion, innuendo or dishonest analysis required.

Obstruction of justice is against the law, Sherlock.

Believe it or not, it is possible for someone to make a point without declaring all out war on the source

Believe it or not, it is possible to talk to someone respectfully without strawmanning them and yelling at them first.

PS: I'm glad you are a former LEO. With your demonstrated inability to listen to people talking to you I feel sorry for the people who you arrested and tried to plead their cases.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hillary didn’t interfere..

The group who provided the Steele dossier was originally contracted by one of trumps gop opponents, then the dnc picked up the tab after trump won the nomination..

There is nothing illegal or shady relative to the norm..

It is just a bs deflection..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

After almost a year of pushing the Trump/Russia "collusion" narrative, even liberal MSM sources are now admitting "collusion" isn't a crime nor is Trump under investigation for ties to Russia.

This is big news. They've been pushing a false narrative for over a year, and some of us have been saying this for months

SOURCE: MSN

Also, View this handy infographic from source article

Once again, Trump isn't under investigation for Russia connections nor is collusion (what the leftists have been accusing) even against the law. However, the article still isn't telling the full truth. They state "collusion isn't a crime by itself" when it should read "collusion isn't a crime PERIOD/end of story."

The President is NOT under investigation for ANY offense related to a foreign nation, including Russia.

Collusion has existed as long as there has been countries. These days it is largely via State/Diplomats, international corporations via lobbyists, banking, the international Bureaucratic communities in general, the U.N, NATO, environmental organizations....the list goes on. Yes?

The fraud is highlighting Trump.

The article in question is, potentially, is step in the direction of separating the MSM/left from the issue.

Now if the left was smart, they'd start separating themselves from Hillary, still the left's 'leader' and begin moving on...

I'm glad they haven't......

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I know what's going on in this thread. Another Trump supporter found a string to grasp at from the liberal media he can spin to sooth his fears and appeal to his biases. Don't worry about that man.

edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

So, can you explain why the accusations about "Trump/Russia collusion" have been going on for almost a year now? Since there is no evidence of that whatsoever, wouldn't it make sense for people to avoid stating it as a fact that is already concluded?

Gryphon66 (and other poster) made the claim these allegations were already proven. In fact, they are unproven and not even being investigated. As I said, non-crimes aren't investigated. If someone failed to register as a foreign agent or lied to Federal agents, then they're guilty of a crime. IF, however, they merely worked with citizens of a foreign nation (or government officials) to influence the election, no crime whatsoever has been committed. It isn't illegal to influence an election - every single politician tries to do it.

My issue with Clinton and her "dishonest dossier" is that it was used to get a FISA warrant and violate the rights of an American Citizen. Sadly, any evidence collected as a result of the dossier (poisonous fruit) may be ruled inadmissible and could have compromised the prosecution of actual violations of law.

Those who broke the law will be punished. Those who broke the law by violating a US Citizen's civil rights (through bogus FISA warrant, via unsubstantiated and DNC funded dossier) should also be punished.

The non-crimes, however, will go unpunished because you can't twist existing laws to label something you don't like as a crime. Only existing laws can be applied.

I still hold that my original position is correct: the false narrative regarding "Trump/Russia 'Collusion'" is totally untrue - therefore the matter-of-fact claims stating "Trump is under investigation for anything related to Russia" is totally false. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that is the case, nor is there any evidence to actually suggest he broke a law.

Anyone stating anything to the contrary (see above paragraph) is lying, and twisting information for political reasons.

Thumbs down.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What?!?!

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Did you miss this email that admits exactly the lefts conspiracy between trump and Russia?!?!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Mueller's investigation is authorized to do everything we have seen it do. More indictments are coming.

My screen cuts off the Acting Attorney General's signature.

New York Times - Rod Rosenstein's Letter

The continual and specious focus on the word "collusion" is a completely paltry argument. That this is repeatedly used clearly demonstrates the weakness and fear of the lying arguments made to distract from the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Same here. They will continue being true believers til the very end, sadly. There is no way this will end well for our country. I don't think the American people will continue to accept their malicious lies and false representations of reality. They exploit the anger of their rabid and sycophantic base to attack the POTUS.

Trump will come out of this standing just as tall as he always does. Meanwhile, the pathetic leftists (here and elsewhere) will have to find a new pet anti-Trump topic because this Trump/Russia nonsense is DEBUNKED!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Allegations of Russian interference in our 2016 General Election are common knowledge at this point; only an idiot or a treasonous liar would even attempt to refute that point. Interference ranged from computer hacking, to social media campaigns, to collusion with Trump associates involved in his campaign.

These are not even questions at this point; they are known facts. Special Counsel Mueller's investigation is determining what happened, when it happened, and who was involved. To deny that investigation is going on and having results in arrests and indictments is ... merely pathetic.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What?!?!

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Did you miss this email that admits exactly the lefts conspiracy between trump and Russia?!?!

I had completely forgotten about that email!

That certainly explains why everyone on the left was so quick to deny Russian involvement, only to walk it back and decide to use it as a reason why Hillary Clinton once again failed to win an election.

She is a dud politician, several times failed Presidential candidate and a proven liar yet her supporters still can't figure out why she lost. They'd rather blame "The Soviets" (as they falsely say) or the conservatives rather than admit they were duped by the Clinton Cash machine yet again.

Pathetic in the worst way. Those on this thread willing to die on the lonely hill of misinformation should go ahead and do so. I will not longer be engaging in discussions with dishonest & braindead leftist propagandists. You are proven liars.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Then refute what I wrote. You can't, its that simple.

Keep being a "true believer."

So what's required here? An infographic? Well in that case, consider yourself refuted "cult member."

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT #TRUMPEXIT #BOOMEXIT #NEXIT #FREXIT #HEXIT #INYOURFACEXIT
edit on 2017-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Allegations of Russian interference in our 2016 General Election are common knowledge at this point; only an idiot or a treasonous liar would even attempt to refute that point. Interference ranged from computer hacking, to social media campaigns, to collusion with Trump associates involved in his campaign.

These are not even questions at this point; they are known facts. Special Counsel Mueller's investigation is determining what happened, when it happened, and who was involved. To deny that investigation is going on and having results in arrests and indictments is ... merely pathetic.

They are only "common knowledge" because a bunch of moronic leftists started pushing this false narrative as soon as the election was over. Your own President (Obama) and DNI admitted there was no interference (just after the election, remember that lefty?). The fact that you say it is common knowledge only proves what I've been saying all along.

What evidence was this "common knowledge" formed with? What evidence? Why did Obama/DNI/Clinton admit NO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE OCCURRED just after the election?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Good luck with this thread my friend.
You have an uphill battle in 5 different directions trying to get the Leftists to get past their complete brainwashing and understand real facts.
Many have tried and all have failed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: JBurns

Good luck with this thread my friend.
You have an uphill battle in 5 different directions trying to get the Leftists to get past their complete brainwashing and understand real facts.
Many have tried and all have failed.

Well, at least you're getting around to acknowledge that your failures. It only took you 2,099 identical posts!

(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You are both 100% wrong, and being dishonest (big shock).

Trump is ONLY being looked at for Obstruction of justice related to Flynn and his firing of Comey.

THE INVESTIGATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP/RUSSIA TIES. THAT COLUMN IS SPECIFICALLY MISSING IN THE INFOGRAPHIC. STOP LYING, YOU TWO.

infographic here from source

You have absolutely no idea what the investigation is going to turn up.

Neither does the media.

We do know George probably wore a wire for about 2 months for the fbi.

(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

So, you're accusing Obama/Clinton/DNI of lying? You're a braindead moron, who couldn't form a thought for themselves if it was slapped right across your thick skull.

From second source:

The Democrats' bizarre claims of "Russian interference" in the 2016 election are looking increasingly threadbare and desperate. Yes, the Russians constantly hack our computer systems, a fact that even President Obama knows. But no, their hacking efforts had no impact on the election. None.

Your attempts to thwart this President will fail, I promise you that much. Your brain dead, cultish, tin-foil hat wearing leftists buddies have proven to Conservatives why we can never accept another Democrat in office. Given your childish conspiracy theories.

I personally challenge you to produce one single shred of evidence proving me wrong. You can't, because you have nothing more than hot air, as we've come to expect from your kind.

So you believe the entire special council investigation has been disclosed?

You are making no sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This OP is a study in confirmation bias.

The liberal media sucks....unless I agree with it.

Personally I will wait and see.

Hopefully this is a bipartisan crackdown. Greed knows no party lines.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join