It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: ketsuko

Watching the clip of the terrorist running around i'm thankful that the gun laws seemed to work in this case.

This guy would have killed more if he had guns, but wasn't able to get them.

Nope, if we are all armed like the terrorist we could just shoot them the first few seconds and reduce the death toll. That's what happened in TX.
Giving away freedoms for safety doesn't work too well when the players won't agree to play by the laws.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: dragonridr

The last Muslim slave market in Europe was shut down in 1912 when during THE BALKAN WARS the Serbian army
captured city of Skopje (current capital of Macedonia), then part of Ottoman Empire

That had to have been 'that we knew about' because clearly slavery and rape of the captured in the right hand is taught.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And yet "whiteness" is successful....perhaps people should start looking at why white Europeans Americans et al are and have been so successful for such a very long time instead of jealously decrying our/their successes as racist and supremacy. I don't hear a peep from the Japanese or other ethnic minorities who emigrate. They're happy to emigrate and take advantage of all the opportunities "whiteness" enables

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Watching the clip of the terrorist running around i'm thankful that the gun laws seemed to work in this case.

This guy would have killed more if he had guns, but wasn't able to get them.

Wait, I thought you could get a gun easier than you can get a book.

The ISIS manual doesn't have an asterisk in it that *in the US, anyone can get a gun, so don't bother with the truck attack method. If it was as easy to get one as the anti-gun extremists would like us to think, nobody would be committing vehicle attacks here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Grambler

And yet "whiteness" is successful....perhaps people should start looking at why white Europeans Americans et al are and have been so successful for such a very long time instead of jealously decrying our/their successes as racist and supremacy. I don't hear a peep from the Japanese or other ethnic minorities who emigrate. They're happy to emigrate and take advantage of all the opportunities "whiteness" enables

Great Point - Not a lot of people trying to immigrate to Africa - It' a dump.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Seems his mosque has been on the NYPD/FBI radar for quite some time going back to 05. In fact, the 9/11 terrorists had meetings in the same area and buildings where this man frequented. Too bad that liberal mayor cut back the funding

Again, if the local Imam's said something this may not have happened but instead the local mosques are all now stating 'they do not know him' and we are good people. They are now after this attack 'lashing out' at the police.

The FBI even interviewed him 2015. There is still one man currently being sought by Federal Agents that was the reason for the interview.

link

Sorry but I am tired of hearing they are peaceful people. All they talk about is how bad the police are. No mention of not wanting those with radical views there.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Gotta give Cuomo and DeBlasio credit, a reporter just tried to get them to bash Trump at this news conference and they both scolded him for trying to politicize this not even 24 hours later.

If only that had the same attitude about politicizing shootings.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I won't give them credit. Right now their afraid of fallout. Good little politicians .

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One of the things I keep hearing on the news coverage is how the NY prosecutor that tries terrorist plots has never lost a case.

I hate to say this but to me that sounds like they may be waiting too long to arrest these people. Now I know the immediate reaction is gonna be "ok so you want them arresting people with no evidence?" No I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is, to have never lost a case, even on a technicality, sounds like they're only prosecuting cases where they have mountains of evidence and can't possibly ever be accused of falsely arresting some poor Muslim. I think there's a balance between those 2 extremes that can be struck. The fact that the bar is apparently set soaringly high may be why we keep having these "known wolf" cases where the guy has been on authorities' radar but nothing was done. To my knowledge this particular guy wasn't under investigation, but it has happened in the past, and this sounds to me like a possible reason why.
edit on 1 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: blackthorne

You win...only 5 pages in and someone is trying to blame Trump. The one who WANTS A BAN for travel from terrorist nations but I am sure you think that is racist right?

...only 3 pages in and someone is trying to blame liberals:

Wouldn't it be tragic if this guy entered the country while Trump's enhanced terrorist screening was suspended by that liberal judge?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The man in question benefited from the "Diversity Immigrant Visa Program." The program permits 50,000 immigrants from countries under-represented in the US population, to enter the US each year. Co-sponsored by none other than Chuck Schumer.

Schumer was credited with the concept of giving visas to countries with low admission rates to the US, which he developed in a different bill that he sponsored that was rolled into the broader law.

www.cnn.com...

When even CNN is mentioning it..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

While I despise Schumer, let's not forget Schumer and a few other leftists can't pass a bill. It took a majority of Congress to pass it. I never heard of it before, but it's a silly idea. We should be bringing people in based on merit, not based on their ethnicity. I thought that was racist to judge people by such standards.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
FBI searching for possible accomplice.

Person wanted for questioning in Manhattan attack.

Breaking911‏Verified account @Breaking911 17m17 minutes ago More
URGENT: Person of Interest Mukhammadzoir Kadirov Wanted for Questioning In NYC Terror Attack, FBI Says

apnews.com...:
edit on 1-11-2017 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
President Trump just officially ended the "Diversity lottery program" that allowed the terrorist into the country in the first place.

That program is courtesy of Chuck Schumer.

ETA -
It looks like CBS is doing its best to spin the narrative. They released a photo of the suspect and failed to mention they intentionally lightened the suspects skin color to appear white.

source

edit on 1-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

FBI searching for possible accomplice.

Person wanted for questioning in Manhattan attack.

Breaking911‏Verified account @Breaking911 17m17 minutes ago More
URGENT: Person of Interest Mukhammadzoir Kadirov Wanted for Questioning In NYC Terror Attack, FBI Says

apnews.com...:

RickLeventhalFoxNews‏Verified account @RickLeventhal 10m10 minutes ago

UPDATE: FBI NO LONGER SEARCHING FOR 2ND SUSPECT IN #NYCTerroristAttack

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What is this about tripoli?

You mean to tell me there were Muslims capturing christian slaves?

No that cant be.

I learned in college that only white people had slaves.

So if these Barbary pirates had slaves, it must have been justified because the US is evil, and whiteness, and patriarchy.

I find this attack on history sad the United States has done good things and bad. But as a nation has all ways strived to be better. As a country mistakes are made but i will say without the United States the world would have been a much darker place.

I know now its popular to be anti american some of this is jealousy some is hatred of the west or its economy. Thats all fine but ill say this the US isnt going any where we would continue to take the lead on the world stage. And i think Americans are unique because they have the ability to do so and the will to help. Will they make mistakes of course but in the end they usually end up in the right place. Just like with Isis if the US didnt fight Isis who would?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Mistakes for sure but not evil. And when we have evil, we root it out or we used to like we rooted out slavery. Now the masters want us back, no matter the color of our skin or our religious beliefs.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Oh good lord...

Lou Dobbs‏Verified account @LouDobbs 6m6 minutes ago

Breaking: TRUMP CANCELS Diversity Lottery Program - NYC Killer Sponsored 23 PEOPLE Since Coming to US! thegatewaypundit.com... … #TrumpTrain

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Wardaddy454

While I despise Schumer, let's not forget Schumer and a few other leftists can't pass a bill. It took a majority of Congress to pass it. I never heard of it before, but it's a silly idea. We should be bringing people in based on merit, not based on their ethnicity. I thought that was racist to judge people by such standards.

But a like a street Crack dealer that ruins lives, Schumer is pushing to the marks.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is terrible news. my condolensces to those affected

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join