It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa supports pedophiles.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kali74

So we are clear,imo, there are no good nazis, neo-nazis, white supremacists ect.
imo if that is what you believe in something is wrong with you.

So we are clear, you're saying that Nazi's are good?

Lololol it's no wonder why Wolfenstein got so many folks panties in a bunch this year

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
The most important part to take away from this thread is that in this day and age, there are still posters here even among ATS that support white nationalists/nazi's over the counter protesters, and who continually push a narrative of "the Nazi's aren't so bad, see I can find other bad types in other groups so Nazi's are ok now, right!?"

Truly there are good people on both sides, eh?

No one is mentioning Nazi's...but you brought it up. IDK when it is right there in your face with this banner and those signs look similar.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Based on what I've seen, two guys wearing hoods ran in, handed these people this sign to hold, someone snapped a picture, the guy that brought it disappeared and decided the alt-right guys quickly jumped on it and sent it out to people who will believe anything they say.

One of the guys that held the sign said they didnt know what it said, and the sign was apparently out for only about 10 seconds. Pure garbage from the alt-right "journalists", yet again and another reason why I will never believe anything they put out.
edit on 31-10-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
One particular notion that is incredibly dangerous is that of "Either you support antifa, or you're a nazi fascist".

Most of the people that say that must not be all that familiar with antifa and who they really are.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Once you start thinking that way about some different sexual attractions and you are already a moral relativist, then what prevents you from thinking that way about the rest? I mean, as the relativist says, who are you to judge.

In fact...you are kinda obliged to...if you want to be consistent in your demands.

The whole ideology is basically tied to adhering to ones personal feelings...whatever they might be.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This will be part of the official Dem platform in the next 10 years. If you oppose normalizing "pedosexuals" you'll be labeled a bigot.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

sounds kinda...possible. Also...intentional HIV spreading is gaining a foothold. They say it's no longer a biggie

edit:

I got one. If you refuse to sleep with a person with HIV.....bigot.
edit on 31-10-2017 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

sounds kinda...possible. Also...intentional HIV spreading is gaining a foothold. They say it's no longer a biggie

edit:

I got one. If you refuse to sleep with a person with HIV.....bigot.

I believe Cali is already working to codify that.

Purposefully give somebody a life-threatening disease? Perfectly fine. Wouldn't want to impact the quality of life of those already infected. Quality of life of healthy people? Yeah, you can # that up anytime you want.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

funny, i didn't know trolls could build straw men. still i guess everything evolves... one way or another

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh please, is anybody actually stupid enough to fall for this obvious manipulation?

... wait...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Oh please, is anybody actually stupid enough to fall for this obvious manipulation?

... wait...

I don't know. How often did you decide all of the TEA Party were racist KKK members based on a few plants?

Oh, wait ... am I not supposed to bring that up?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know. How often did you decide all of the TEA Party were racist KKK members based on a few plants?

Oh, wait ... am I not supposed to bring that up?

hard to answer, really -- since most conservatives think if someone's not wearing a pointy white sheet, they're not doing anything racist.

but i guess that's really off-topic for this thread, which is about a hoax perpetrated by the alt-right... and if you look upstream in this thread, plenty conservatives took the bait hard and ran with it. so that kind of puts the lie to your 'i don't know'. maybe check out what's going on before you make that next automatic pivot?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ah here you go. This is why you don't trust anything on DisinfoWhores. In fact, anything Don Jr likes is probably a hoax.

Alt-Right Frames Protesters as Pedophiles With Fake NAMBLA Sign

The alt-right framed student protesters as pedophiles on Monday night. Within 90 minutes, even Donald Trump Jr. had bought into the hoax.

Mike Cernovich, an alt-right conspiracy theorist, was at Columbia University Monday night to give a speech to the school’s College Republicans club. But when students protested outside the event, trolls posed in front of them with a banner promoting NABLA: the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Cernovich and other alt-right figures quickly copied a journalist’s picture of the sign and tweeted it as evidence that the anti-Cernovich protesters were pro-pedophile.

Offenhartz took a picture of the NAMBLA sign and tweeted it, noting that it was the product of trolls who sometimes plague protests. “Alt right strikes first at Columbia Cernovich event, plants NAMBLA-branded sign in front of protest march,” he wrote.

nside at Cernovich’s speech, the alt-righter also accused protesters of supporting pedophiles. “He kept saying ‘you support pedophilia,’ repeatedly,” Denson said. “He kept saying ‘you just love pedophilia’ over and over again.”

30 minutes after Offenhartz tweeted the picture, Cernovich copied it and posted it without context or credit. “NAMBLA sign at Columbia protests,” Cernovich tweeted, “these people are sick.”

Other alt-right personalities like Jack Posobiec and Watson quickly followed suit, with Watson writing an InfoWars post “Antifa Activists Carry Pro-Pedophile Sign At Cernovich Protest.”

Oh look, Jack Posobiec again. Gosh, who could have predicted that? Oh, that's right, me.

Did you happen to catch Cernovich being interviewed by Vice? Where he admits that he says things that he doesn't believe to be true and then opines that his admission doesn't matter because his fans don't watch Vice?

Don't even get me started on what a PoS Cernovich is.

So you just need to say "trolls" did it and that explains everything eh?

Not sure why you choose that as credible.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

you would have to be an absolute moron to think that sign was legitimate for even a second.

it would be like seeing a pro-puppy-killing sign. no one is taking that position, except in your fevered little imagination.
edit on 31-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i'm skeptical to say the least. most antifa don't hold with kiddie fiddlers, and i find it hard to believe that actual nambla would refer to themselves as pedos in any context. smells like a plant...

^^^^^^^THIS

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
pretty sure most pedos are trumpers and altright cucks so ???

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Urantia1111

you would have to be an absolute moron to think that sign was legitimate for even a second.

Why? Its a pretty huge sign, and there they are holding it on camera. I don't think its asking too much to see some evidence the poor feeble minded "absolute moron" antifas were tricked into holding a sign bigger than they are... Nor should it be difficult to produce.

You sound about as logical as an antifa though... "What? You're Asking Questions?? Questioning Antifa?! Oh that's it, you're an absolute moron, end of discussion!"

it would be like seeing a pro-puppy-killing sign. no one is taking that position, except in your fevered little imagination.

Wow the brainwashing is nearly 100% complete with this initiate...

No one is taking this position huh? I wonder how nambla came to be? Oh yeah... People taking that position. Look at that...

Maybe you should reconsider whether or not you are a position to be judging who is and is not an "absolute moron", so that, in the future, you won't dig these little traps for yourself.

Anytime you treat another person so poorly as so attack their very ability to comprehend simple concepts, you open yourself up to similar, or worse treatment from others.

We are all human, all capable of error(and that is the understatement of the year!), and we have all done things that could be judged rightfully idiotic.

You may as well have said "You would have to be an absolute human being to think that..."

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
cut for space

look, friend... you do not see people stumping for nambla outside of nambla. just like you don't see people stumping for rape outside of /redpill.

considering that antifa is lefty left, and that the only people who give any credence to 'liberals defend pedos' is conservatives in a homosexual panic riding that slippery slope argument, it should not take a mensa member to figure out that goddamn nambla is not a legit participant in an antifa rally against mike cernovich.

and if you look into nambla at all (which i generally don't recommend unless you have a strong stomach), they do not identify with the word pedo and would not use it on their signage even if by some improbable factor of occurenced they actually DID care about this rally and show up with a giant sign.

i think moron is not as strong as other language i could have used for people who not only fall for this kind of thing, but WANT to fall for it...
edit on 1-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

... wait...

When everything they believe is twisted and backwards, it wouldn't be that surprising if this was true..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
THAT ASIDE... antifa would do well to be aware of the potential for stuff like this.

when i protested scientology, we always kept an eye out for infiltration trying to discredit us with stupid stunts like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join