It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa supports pedophiles.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK, so a group of Antifa people showed up at Columbia University yesterday to protest Mike Cernovich’s speech. Some of them had typical leftist sighs, like "Black Lives Matter" and "End Apartheid." Three of them, however, had something a bit...different.

ANTIFA ACTIVISTS CARRY PRO-PEDOPHILE SIGN DURING CERNOVICH PROTEST

The banner, which is being carried by three individuals, two of which are wearing the usual Antifa attire, reads, “No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

The image also includes the logos of Antifa, the far-left Resist NY group and NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association, which is a pedophile advocacy organization.

Some claimed the picture was fake, but a video clip of the protesters carrying the banner proves otherwise.

Others claimed the sign was made by pro-Cernovich people and handed to Antifa demonstrators to make them look stupid.

Even if this were the case, and there’s no evidence for it, the fact that the protesters didn’t even bother to check what was written on the giant banner before marching behind it doesn’t reflect very well on their intelligence.

Honestly, I wonder how many Antifa guys are simply hired thugs.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
OK, so a group of Antifa people showed up at Columbia University yesterday to protest Mike Cernovich’s speech. Some of them had typical leftist sighs, like "Black Lives Matter" and "End Apartheid." Three of them, however, had something a bit...different.

ANTIFA ACTIVISTS CARRY PRO-PEDOPHILE SIGN DURING CERNOVICH PROTEST

The banner, which is being carried by three individuals, two of which are wearing the usual Antifa attire, reads, “No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

The image also includes the logos of Antifa, the far-left Resist NY group and NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association, which is a pedophile advocacy organization.

Some claimed the picture was fake, but a video clip of the protesters carrying the banner proves otherwise.

Others claimed the sign was made by pro-Cernovich people and handed to Antifa demonstrators to make them look stupid.

Even if this were the case, and there’s no evidence for it, the fact that the protesters didn’t even bother to check what was written on the giant banner before marching behind it doesn’t reflect very well on their intelligence.

Honestly, I wonder how many Antifa guys are simply hired thugs.

I would say probably 99% of them are paid goons.
But then again, they are not the smartest bunch either.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah because Antifa and NAMBLA have so much in common. More like the "NAMBLA" people were paid opposition to make Antifa look bad (or worse).

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Gotta love seeing Soros put our tax dollers to work.. Dang goons.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
honestly im amazed anyone would go protest instead of hitting a bar, concert, movies, parties, hell the mall.

big time protests against bankerz, warz, etc if only.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

“No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

How exactly does the above slogan say "we support pedophiles"?

It seems like an anti-violence message to me, regardless of whatever someone is.

Miscommunication can cause various problems

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Uh huh... mean while, Britain First, a fascist, far right group, refuse to oust from within their membership, the child molesters and perverts of that ilk.

Also, we have no proof that these people are in fact members of any left wing group, but plenty of reason to suspect that they are paid actors, there to do down the anti-fascist movement.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
honestly im amazed anyone would go protest instead of hitting a bar, concert, movies, parties, hell the mall.

big time protests against bankerz, warz, etc if only.

Are you not reading? They are getting fat paychecks for protesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
called it. They are trying to normalize pedophilia. The evidence is overwhelming.

They must know they are about to be exposed for running child sex slavery rings.

You couldn't pay me enough to protest "No pedo bashing". Terrible humans they are

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice deflection, everyone knows that freaky folk are always leftist wackos!! a reply to: TrueBrit

Check out any college protest, women who resemble men. Hair colored any color of the rainbow, bitching about animal rights and the -plight of transgender 5year olds and tough bathroom choices!! Sick people you seem to support, carry on....

edit on 10 314231 1717 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

At first I thought the picture was fake.
But there is video.

WT absolute F?

There are an awful lot of people standing around supporting the 'sign' for these to be paid agitators. Looks like the crowd was supporting it.

edit on 10 31 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
While I definitely do disagree with the sign, I find it hard to believe that it speaks for all Antifa members or even the majority of Antifa members. Therefore, I also disagree with the title of the O.P., which states "Antifa supports pedophiles."

Here is a list of convicted Republican pedophiles. These Republicans have done more than just carry signs, yet I hardly think all Republicans are pedophiles or support pedophelia.

At any rate, I have to wonder what the story behind that sign is. Did the person carrying it know what was on it? If so, why did they want to stop pedo bashing?
edit on 31pmTue, 31 Oct 2017 12:34:23 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't claim to be a part of any one group, there are a few things I've gone down to city hall for and stood out in the cold with others and protested certain things........

If I see you carrying a don't bash Pedo's sign, idgaf if you claim to be on the same team, group, club, organization, wavelength etc... as me or not, Me and my pals are going to troll you until you decide it's time to go home.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i'm skeptical to say the least. most antifa don't hold with kiddie fiddlers, and i find it hard to believe that actual nambla would refer to themselves as pedos in any context. smells like a plant...

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

It seems like an anti-violence message to me, regardless of whatever someone is.

"No pedo bashing"

You can punch a person for being labelled a "Nazi", but dont touch the pedos?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

From the comments of that video: "This is worse than a holy alliance between gays and Islam". WTF lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is complete bull#. It reminds me of when Mike Cernovich's pal Jack Posobiec pulled a similar stunt with a "Rape Melania" sign and it makes perfect sense that they'd go with pedophilia because Cernovich's M.O. is basically to claim everyone is a pedo.

Inside The Alt-Right’s Campaign To Smear Trump Protesters As Anarchists

But, BuzzFeed News has learned, the "Rape Melania" sign was not the work of an anti-Trump protester at all. Instead, according to sources, it was the brainchild of a group of Trump supporters led by Jack Posobiec, one of the organizers of the controversial DeploraBall inauguration party and a prominent figure in the pro-Trump internet.

I'll bet good money that this is a hoax. I mean really? Supporting pedophilia? Jesus, some of you have no bull# detectors at all. FTR, I called the "Rape Melania" the night it happened:

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Throes

Yes, that's the original Twitter source. An account that before posting a single Tweet followed Jack Posobiec, troll master at the Patriotic Warriors funded Citizens for Trump:

Jack Posobiec, Security & Special Projects Director

The very first item on CFT's Why Donate to CFT page:

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs

and also here.
edit on 2017-10-31 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Ah here you go. This is why you don't trust anything on DisinfoWhores. In fact, anything Don Jr likes is probably a hoax.

Alt-Right Frames Protesters as Pedophiles With Fake NAMBLA Sign

The alt-right framed student protesters as pedophiles on Monday night. Within 90 minutes, even Donald Trump Jr. had bought into the hoax.

Mike Cernovich, an alt-right conspiracy theorist, was at Columbia University Monday night to give a speech to the school’s College Republicans club. But when students protested outside the event, trolls posed in front of them with a banner promoting NABLA: the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Cernovich and other alt-right figures quickly copied a journalist’s picture of the sign and tweeted it as evidence that the anti-Cernovich protesters were pro-pedophile.

Offenhartz took a picture of the NAMBLA sign and tweeted it, noting that it was the product of trolls who sometimes plague protests. “Alt right strikes first at Columbia Cernovich event, plants NAMBLA-branded sign in front of protest march,” he wrote.

nside at Cernovich’s speech, the alt-righter also accused protesters of supporting pedophiles. “He kept saying ‘you support pedophilia,’ repeatedly,” Denson said. “He kept saying ‘you just love pedophilia’ over and over again.”

30 minutes after Offenhartz tweeted the picture, Cernovich copied it and posted it without context or credit. “NAMBLA sign at Columbia protests,” Cernovich tweeted, “these people are sick.”

Other alt-right personalities like Jack Posobiec and Watson quickly followed suit, with Watson writing an InfoWars post “Antifa Activists Carry Pro-Pedophile Sign At Cernovich Protest.”

Oh look, Jack Posobiec again. Gosh, who could have predicted that? Oh, that's right, me.

Did you happen to catch Cernovich being interviewed by Vice? Where he admits that he says things that he doesn't believe to be true and then opines that his admission doesn't matter because his fans don't watch Vice?

Don't even get me started on what a PoS Cernovich is.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Dude..."no pedo bashing" seriously? I'll do worse than bash

So pedos who don't care enough not to violently rape, deserve special consideration from the folks that don't violently rape children?

And yes, all rape is violent.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

"No pedo bashing"

You can punch a person for being labelled a "Nazi", but dont touch the pedos?

Hey, I just think violence is stupid and sets a bad precedent with often vicious cycles, regardless of who's getting hit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join