It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa supports pedophiles.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Uh huh... mean while, Britain First, a fascist, far right group, refuse to oust from within their membership, the child molesters and perverts of that ilk.

Also, we have no proof that these people are in fact members of any left wing group, but plenty of reason to suspect that they are paid actors, there to do down the anti-fascist movement.

Calling out a group on a caveat in one nation shouldnt be equated with propping up the same behavior in an opposing group from another nation.

And as it was declared subversive agents were holding pro-racist signs in the Tea Party crowds to discredit them, this could easily be the case here too.

But dig this:
Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Yeah because Antifa and NAMBLA have so much in common. More like the "NAMBLA" people were paid opposition to make Antifa look bad (or worse).

There is that and there is also a growing trend in some places to wonder if pedohilia is just another sexual orientation that people can't help, so why should we bash them if they're "born that way" just like gays and transgenders?

Once you start thinking that way about some different sexual attractions and you are already a moral relativist, then what prevents you from thinking that way about the rest? I mean, as the relativist says, who are you to judge.

People who think that way will tell you it doesn't mean they condone the act, but they don't think the pedophiles should be shamed for feelings and urges they can't help having ... so long as they don't act on them.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't buy it, personally. I really do feel like someone was paid to help make antifa look bad(which seems dumb, they don't need help looking bad). My wife had a point, NAMBLA wouldn't use a negative term like "pedo", so the sign has to be a manipulation. You don't see black people hold up signs saying "No N***** bashing!!!", no, they hold up signs saying "Black Lives Matters". It doesn't make sense for them to use the "pedo" term if they're being truly serious.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can still remember one of my first times surfing the dark web with a friend.
there were dozens of forums where it was just a congregation of criminals and pedophiles all stroking each others egos attempting to justify their strange sexual attraction or ways to make their criminal life seem normal.

Sorry to say, but in all my years from 16 to now, from when the internet was main stream to now I have seen some really screwed up things, but the worst is watching a bunch of men all posting and boasting about their obscure sexual attraction for children, it's the mindset of a sociopath. Never do they admit what they are attracted to is wrong, or abnormal, never do they attempt to talk it out when it 'all first began' it's just they always blame "we were born this way, deal with it".
Lack of empathy and remorse for the vulnerable young, out right sexual predators.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Are we sure that everyone protesting this speech was Antifia? couldn't it just be that some groups with different agendas were all protesting at the same time?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Seems most of ATS will fall for anything negative about the Left these days.

Pathetic sheep.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The most important part to take away from this thread is that in this day and age, there are still posters here even among ATS that support white nationalists/nazi's over the counter protesters, and who continually push a narrative of "the Nazi's aren't so bad, see I can find other bad types in other groups so Nazi's are ok now, right!?"

Truly there are good people on both sides, eh?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The left doesn't hold the patent on that; Plenty of phony crap gets posted about the right also.
People look for ways to burn down the other side these days, truth or not.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
More fake news from the right.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Meanwhile you amd your ilk believe in and hype up the phony Kkk/Nazi/White Supremacist myths and use a few larpers to paint all Trump supporters as rabid racists.

Silly hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
just my opinion, but i don't believe the other thread on this should have been deleted because this thread is perpetuating the hoax and the other one was correcting it.

also, i think this one should be hoax binned

edit on 31-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
More fake news from the right.

Whether you believe it or not, it's real news... the event actually happened, with what appears Antifa holding that sign.

edit on 07100731pm312017Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:07:40 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think it's a great way to troll them and discredit them.

They make it so easy with the way they dress. Put on a mask and antifa garb and you can make them look all kinds of stupid.

Where they see anonymity as a strength, I see a giant, glaring weakness just begging to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well it could be possible those protesters are infiltrators. During the Civil Rights era, there are policemen that infiltrate civil rights groups to not only gather intel but to cause disruption.
edit on 10/31/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope and when legit news about your bad actors is posted you all scream like two year olds.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I guess this is one way to keep up with all those fake hate crimes.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

And while these people could have been plants to make ANTIFA look bad, it is just as likely they could have been from those places too. I don't think those people are numerous, but one of the worst things about the internet is that it has made it easier for people like that to find others like them, to connect, and to self-affirm. That makes them bolder.

And there have been articles floated in some publications that make the same arguments I made. It usually comes with the justification that if we shame pedophiles then they will stay hidden and feel ashamed and not get any help, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So we are clear,imo, there are no good nazis, neo-nazis, white supremacists ect.
imo if that is what you believe in something is wrong with you.

(post by Kali74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let's remember something:

Anything is better than violence. I am an Anarco Capitalist at heart. I used to take part in debates in my college days, and antifa is nothing new. I dealt with their violent tactics first hand in the nineties. I got the back of my head cracked open when I was blind sided by a brick merely for asking a question. To this day, I can't remember what I was saying.

Of course disinformation is wrong coming from government and media, but when it comes to citizen dust ups, I'm all for it.

Discredit them. Make them look silly. Just stop punching people and destroying private property. I'd rather have actors going around with fake signs than someone ending up dead.
edit on 31-10-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join