It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa supports pedophiles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: 3n19m470
cut for space

look, friend... you do not see people stumping for nambla outside of nambla. just like you don't see people stumping for rape outside of /redpill.

considering that antifa is lefty left, and that the only people who give any credence to 'liberals defend pedos' is conservatives in a homosexual panic riding that slippery slope argument, it should not take a mensa member to figure out that goddamn nambla is not a legit participant in an antifa rally against mike cernovich.

and if you look into nambla at all (which i generally don't recommend unless you have a strong stomach), they do not identify with the word pedo and would not use it on their signage even if by some improbable factor of occurenced they actually DID care about this rally and show up with a giant sign.

either you're straight trolling, gullible as hell, or you've drank so much far-right kool-aid your tastebuds are dead. i do not care which.

"What the hell?! You ASKED a question without automatically knowing answer? And now you want to see evidence instead of just trusting me, a random stranger who wasn't even there??? Oh jesus man you're gullible as hell!!!"

Thats you. Thats the logic you're using.

You're correct. I'm not super educated on nambla policy and protocols...so I guess I probably fit best into... Gullible as hell?

Is "pedo" the same term with the same connotations as "pedo-bashing"? What term would nambla use in this case? if you could just double check your personalized gold embroidered nambla handbook for us (that was a joke. The question is serious, what would they use that would fit on a sign? No child lover bashing? No pedo bashing sounds more like something that could be a protest chant)

And another member already defended the sign as being more anti violence than pro pedophilia. Another "absolute moron" you're willing to dismiss and alienate...?

When you think of how this member was able to justify it, its not that difficult to wonder if maybe these misguided antifa losers also did so. The whole family-destroying marxist/leftist agenda requires mental gymnastics... This fits right into it. I dont know why you're so surprised or offended or hostile or whatever you are...

This is what you signed up for, a group so nutty, it doesn't even surprise anyone if they support pedos.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
THAT ASIDE... antifa would do well to be aware of the potential for stuff like this.

when i protested scientology, we always kept an eye out for infiltration trying to discredit us with stupid stunts like that.

Yeah they really screwed up by grabbing that sign. And yeah I am pretty sure that is what happened, but after a screw up like this, they should be prepared for questions.

No offense to you pal, I expect my friends to be just as tough with me during a debate/argument. I don't think you are a bad person.

edit on 11/1/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

How exactly does the above slogan say "we support pedophiles"?

It seems like an anti-violence message to me, regardless of whatever someone is.

Miscommunication can cause various problems

Uh, no. An anti-violence message would be "No more violence against citizens" or something like that. They're specifically speaking about pedophiles while sporting a logo representing NAMBLA, which is a pedophile organization. There's no way to spin that in which it is simply an anti-violence message without supporting those they're speaking of.

They don't get to decry people speaking out against pedophiles. That's that whole freedom of speech in action. Yanno, kinda like they're doing by protesting. "We demand freedom of speech, expression and the right to protest... but anyone that disagrees with us has to shut up." Nah, doesn't work that way.

Anyway, this sounds like a fake plant as Ante pointed out. Dirty pool to discredit Antifa, but I'm hardly surprised. Seems like there's noone there that cared enough to oust those plants before the message on that sign got blanket attributed to them.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Yeah they really screwed up by grabbing that sign. And yeah I am pretty sure that is what happened, but after a screw up like this, they should be prepared for questions.

No offense to you pal, I expect my friends to be just as tough with me during a debate/argument. I don't think you are a bad person.

i don't think you're a bad person either. i do get a little bombastic when i get going on a topic

i just tend to think that if this seems credible to you, it's because you're not really that familiar with actual people in antifa and you're already primed to believe something this terrible about them could be true, because it plays into your expectations. i feel that's intellectual laziness, at best.

because i've identified as part of the queer community for over 20 years, i've been hit with nambla smears before. that's why i've done research on them. i understand i had that motivation, but that knowledge is out there. if people jump to conclusions, then they shouldn't get too butthurt about being called out on it -- just as if people hold a sign for the camera without reading it, they should be ready to answer some questions about that.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I don't claim to be a part of any one group, there are a few things I've gone down to city hall for and stood out in the cold with others and protested certain things........

If I see you carrying a don't bash Pedo's sign, idgaf if you claim to be on the same team, group, club, organization, wavelength etc... as me or not, Me and my pals are going to troll you until you decide it's time to go home.

-Alee

I saw that this was possibly set up and someone asked them to hold the sign and then took pictures of them and ran. I'll have to find the source again but I remembered I had posted here last night, so that's good news if true because this is/was pretty confusing. Not something I expected.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Dude! You can't be serious right now? Most intelligent people know pedophiles exist in all facets of the establishment. Where the right will just grab your p**** where the left will drug you and rape your unconscious body. People like you are so driven by identity politics you're incapable to see your peers are just as bad...

Anyway back to the OP...
The fact theses people were not thrown out by their peers is telling. I remember the Trump supports throwing out many racist elements. Why are they not trying to disassociate these people?
edit on 1-11-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Kali74

Meanwhile you amd your ilk believe in and hype up the phony Kkk/Nazi/White Supremacist myths and use a few larpers to paint all Trump supporters as rabid racists.

Silly hypocrites.

THEY WERE CARRYING NAZI FLAGS
One of them hurtled down a street in a car, driving into a crowd of people with their backs to him - killing one woman - then fled the scene.
A literal KKK Grand Dragon pulled out a GUN and SHOT at a black guy.

What more do you want!?
edit on 19Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:58:58 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Thats the entire reason I posted what I did.

Neither the right nor the left can call one another out as a group, for containing perverts. Perverts are everywhere, no group can claim it has none, not governments, not political blocks. So why is this thread entitled Antifa supports this, that and the other, when clearly, all political blocks contain sickos and people who either support them passively or actively?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
...but its not a problem when Milo Yiannopolous promotes the same thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
So why is this thread entitled Antifa supports this, that and the other, when clearly, all political blocks contain sickos and people who either support them passively or actively?

Simple answer.

Antifa is the latest bete noire of the internet far right.

They've been round for years but the basement dwellers have only just realised. So now it's: Antifa this, Antifa that, Antifa want to eat your parents, Antifa hates Baby Jesus, Antifa anything to make a clumsy point badly.

Like Cultural Marxism, it's a pretty good indication of warmed up barely understood talking points from a shonky website

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just happened to find an update on this, it turns out that it was members of the alt-right that made the banner and unraveled it in front of Antifa members. They were trying to make it look like Antifa members support pedophiles.

At Columbia University on Monday, alt-right self-promoter Mike Cernovich gave a speech to College Republicans. Other students showed up to protest. And then some alt-right members in attendance, posing as protesters, unfurled this banner:

Vox
edit on 06amMon, 06 Nov 2017 09:10:45 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Mods, this should go in the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Kali74

Meanwhile you amd your ilk believe in and hype up the phony Kkk/Nazi/White Supremacist myths and use a few larpers to paint all Trump supporters as rabid racists.

Silly hypocrites.

THEY WERE CARRYING NAZI FLAGS
One of them hurtled down a street in a car, driving into a crowd of people with their backs to him - killing one woman - then fled the scene.
A literal KKK Grand Dragon pulled out a GUN and SHOT at a black guy.

What more do you want!?

Murdering someone with a car equals larping?

These alt-right people are dangerous.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is anyone really surprised? Either they knew exactly what they were carrying, or they are complete tools, and that isn't much better. I suspect the former is the case. Some are becoming very overt in promoting evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There's very little information, all you really know is a few people were carrying a banner. It is representative of nothing but exactly that, words on a piece of plastic being waved at a rally. What more do you know? Nothing.

The could just be trolling. It could also be a publicity stunt to get the protest in the news, if so it's just a cheap stunt. Even if taking it at face value, it's just the opinion of those carrying the banner, nothing more. No wonder they covered their faces..

Perhaps you should get some solid information before you lavish in your self-indulgent outrage.

DENY IGNORANCE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join