It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trump was right. Witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You would still be saying that if trump was behind bars for treason.

Edit:

Let me save you some time.

You: how do you know what I would or wouldn’t be saying.

Me: Because you’re so predictable now, you have been denying g the Russian collusion narrative at every turn no matter what.

You: **word play**** “ohhh but Clinton”

Just wanted to save a few unnecessary posts

Carry on.
edit on 30-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A very inept one meant to diminish and belittle the significance of the situation which is what I was calling out to begin with.

The point is, the special council was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 us election. The media reported on it incessantly. Some suggested treason. Some suggested military action. After all that, it was a giant lie.

How do you know this has nothing to do with the 2016 election?

I'm sure Manafort is being interrogated as we speak about any and everything up to the present date. Do you really believe Manafort magically turned clean when he started working for Trump? Add to that, that Trump advisor Papadopolous has been named as well and in all probability has been an informant since his arrest in July.

Things aren't looking good for Team Trump right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I said no such thing. Please refrain from projecting your wild imagination on me.

edit on 30-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

THAT was an awesome reply.

Not it wasn't....

It's frightening how quickly the left has rationalized the tearing down of history they dont like. You all will rationalize much worse in the years to come.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Also Rick Gates.

Who's Rick Gates again?

When Manafort resigned in 2016, Rick Gates, Manaforts partner in crime for decades, stayed on the campaign as a place-holder and day-to-day stand-in for Manafort.

Gates followed Manafort to the Trump campaign, joining in March the same time as Manafort. Gates took the helm of the campaign’s operations for the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio and was eventually promoted to deputy campaign manager. Gates was also reportedly the man who signed off on Melania Trump's RNC speech that appeared to plagiarize parts of former first lady Michelle Obama's speech to the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

But while Manafort left the campaign in late August 2016, facing mounting questions about his political consulting in Ukraine, Gates remained on.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A very inept one meant to diminish and belittle the significance of the situation which is what I was calling out to begin with.

The point is, the special council was tasked with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 us election. The media reported on it incessantly. Some suggested treason. Some suggested military action. After all that, it was a giant lie.

I'm sure Manafort is being interrogated as we speak about any and everything up to the present date. Do you really believe Manafort magically turned clean when he started working for Trump? Add to that, that Trump advisor Papadopolous has been named as well and in all probability has been an informant since his arrest in July.

Things aren't looking good for a lot of people connected to DC if this investigation is run fairly.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You would still be saying that if trump was behind bars for treason.

No, if that were the case then the investigation would have been justified. We'll see ho you feel when this starts taking your favorite Democrats down.

link   
a reply to: windword

John Podesta got caught by a phishing scam email and had the lamest password ever. Not to mention, the political parties are not official arms of the US government. Also, the same phishing email was sent to the GOP and they were too smart to fall for it and had better electronic security.

Also,the DNC undermined one of its own candidates manipulating the outcome of its own primary ensuring the worse of its two candidates got into the general election.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Be honest..You didn't just recently come to that conclusion. You came to that conclusion the very first moment someone accused the campaign of col!usion. And you haven't wavered from that view point.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not Kali.

link   

After all that, it was a giant lie.

There's no basis for that statement. Current lack of 'collusion' charges doesn't mean any of the allegations were lies. Maybe you should delete some of your thesaurus and make room for some wisdom.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How many of the witches and heretics convicted were actually witches and heretics which is why it is called today a "witch hunt"? By design, it catches a witch whether or not there is one in reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

After all that, it was a giant lie.

There's no basis for that statement. Current lack of 'collusion' charges doesn't mean any of the allegations were lies. Maybe you should delete some of your thesaurus and make room for some wisdom.

The dossier is a lie.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How many of the witches and heretics convicted were actually witches and heretics which is why it is called today a "witch hunt"? By design, it catches a witch whether or not there is one in reality.

Really thank you for enlightening me obviously I am far too stupid to know what a witch hunt means.

Sigh....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Mr trump also kept in contact with him long after he was officially let go. More secret meetings and secret back channel communications. Everything is shady with trump.

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I didn't spin anything. Your link didn't work so I found an article about it and the article didn't make much of it. Now that you fixed your link, I'll read the whole document.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'm sure Manafort will be interviewed with his team of lawyers present. If they are worth the millions he is probably going to pay them I'm sure they are directing him to remain silent and will encourage him to plead the fifth when it comes to questions that may further incriminate him or anyone else....Do you really think he is in there alone under spotlight gaze being sweated out?!?! Come on man!!

While I agree Manafort is dirty I really don't think when the attorney's get involve Manaforst will be doing much singing.

link   

a reply to: interupt42

That's not what I said.

So maybe you can point out the part from your post below where you blame both sides versus just the Right wing?

Yes I think Russia is being quite successful. Look at the division in the US, factor in Brexit and now Catalonia. Look at the division in Germany, France, Sweden... all over Europe. The right and left can't discuss anything. The right wing is living in an alternate reality thanks to right wing social media and news and a lot of that is stemming from Russia.

Did the Russians also infiltrate the Left and the MSM strategy which typically victimizing half the country and vilifying the other half of the country in a counterintuitive effort to cure racism, politics, religion,sexism, etc?

The left and the MSM have done far more damage than any Russian could have dreamed about ,with how the Left victimizes minorities and vilifies white middle aged males. The Left strategy has only encouraged intolerance, hate, and anger towards each other.

Corruption and foreign influences is not exclusive to only the right wing. Its rampant on both sides and you have to be Willfully blind to not see it.
edit on 411031America/ChicagoMon, 30 Oct 2017 10:41:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

OK, so the guy who is colluding with Russia against Hillary is "helping" Trump win by signing on a speech that was "plagiarized" and created a big scandal?

Yep, with help like that, the Russians look more like Boris Badanov than Boris Vaslov.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join