It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 30-10-2017 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
is there a statue of Manafort I can knock down?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Propaganda?

You should refresh yourself on what they were investigating again.

The FBI, for non-citizens like yourself who may not be aware, investigate criminal behavior. They do not reveal who and for what they are investigating.

link   
a reply to: face23785

This would be a great post if any of the charges had anything to do with Russian interference in the election. They don't.

What?

Read the Papadopoulos indictment (direct download), unsealed today. It's all about him lying to Federal agents concerning his contacts with Russia with the expectation of getting official Government help for the campaign.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Liquesence because: fixed link

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Speedtek

They were laundering money... through real estate... in NYC... you connect the dots.

New York City is one of the largest real estate markets in the world, you need more than innuendo or commonality of markets for a charge.

Read the Indictment. It's not just innuendo or commonality of markets. Manafort is screwed. I wonder why Trump would hire a criminal? Ohhh. I guess he didn't know.......

That's right, he didn't know. The entire nature of these charges are that Manafort did some shady business and didn't report any of it to the government as he was required to. Try to keep up.

Of course he didn't know, he will soon be talking and talking and talking about how he didn't know, and Sarah Sanders will be talking about how he didn't know, as will they all. And my God! Hillary! Do Something! And of course, birds of feather never flock together.

If you want to cling to a baseless hope that Manafort would tell prospective employers about his illegal overseas dealings when he's interviewing for a job, go for it. The rest of us will be over here in reality.

Aren't you just a sweetheart? I don't remember saying any of that, but I think it might have something to do with properly vetting a prospective employee. But you go ahead with your strawman. I don't 'do' strawman's. Sorry. It's a personal rule of mine, no offense intended. So, if that's ya got, I'll see you around.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's in the 49'ers end zone.

link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Something like what?

“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”.

Let me flesh that out for you,,,

Trump, who had laundered the criminally obtained money from oligarchs in Russia, is in debt to & an agent of Putin.

K~

link   

I don't think so, but maybe you can go out and have a primal scream at the sky. I hear that does wonders for ... something.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: elementalgrove

Kind of funny that the FBI/IRS did absolutely nothing about any of this until now!

That is peculiar isn't it.
Wonder why this guy was able to operate his criminal activities for so long with no leo oversight?

Exactly.... a long ass investigation turns up something they have already known about for years, but now they decide to press charges.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

This shall lead to donald trump.

And all the polls said Hillary was going to be our next president.

Didn't you lay out a big table of food in anticipation of a victory party for that one?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Can I stress, again, that this is just Day One of the indictments. I will be very surprised indeed if no more follow.

That's possible. As of right now though, there's no public evidence of any collusion between the campaign and Russia, from an investigation team that can't even keep sealed charges secret over a weekend.

I just like to stick with what we know.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

They were laundering money... through real estate... in NYC... you connect the dots.

New York City is one of the largest real estate markets in the world, you need more than innuendo or commonality of markets for a charge.

Read the Indictment. It's not just innuendo or commonality of markets. Manafort is screwed. I wonder why Trump would hire a criminal? Ohhh. I guess he didn't know.......

That's right, he didn't know. The entire nature of these charges are that Manafort did some shady business and didn't report any of it to the government as he was required to. Try to keep up.

Of course he didn't know, he will soon be talking and talking and talking about how he didn't know, and Sarah Sanders will be talking about how he didn't know, as will they all. And my God! Hillary! Do Something! And of course, birds of feather never flock together.

If you want to cling to a baseless hope that Manafort would tell prospective employers about his illegal overseas dealings when he's interviewing for a job, go for it. The rest of us will be over here in reality.

Aren't you just a sweetheart? I don't remember saying any of that, but I think it might have something to do with properly vetting a prospective employee. But you go ahead with your strawman. I don't 'do' strawman's. Sorry. It's a personal rule of mine, no offense intended. So, if that's ya got, I'll see you around.

So you think a standard background check was going to turn up this stuff that it took a federal investigator months to find, and that Manafort had successfully hidden from the IRS for years?

You're getting more and more out in left field reaching for some possible way for these charges to have anything to do with Trump. Stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well there's your new talking point. The indictments are illegal.
That will become the most important issue within a few hours.
Just watch...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

First you must create.

Then you may destroy.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Benghazi, Hillary, Uranium, Pizzagate, Death squads, OBAMA... Emails... Podesta ...

Yup liberal screeching.

link   

Lol! Go for it baby!

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Some do. Some say it's possible. Some say it's probable. Most say Manafort is dirty regardless of anything else. Now he's busted, thus not a waste of time nor tax dollars.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

This would be a great post if any of the charges had anything to do with Russian interference in the election. They don't.

What?

Read the Papadopoulos indictment, unsealed today. It'll all about him lying to Federal agents concerning his contacts with Russia with the expectation of getting official Government help for the campaign.

Your link doesn't work.

link   

Propaganda?

You should refresh yourself on what they were investigating again.

The FBI, for non-citizens like yourself who may not be aware, investigate criminal behavior. They do not reveal who and for what they are investigating.

I wasn’t aware Mueller and his team were FBI. I expected them to be something like an independent counsil.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't think you are aware of my position on all of this based on this post to which I am replying.

I included the information about the HUD influence peddling to show that Manafort has been dirty for a long, long time and that it likely has little to nothing to do with what his function within the Trump campaign; the very few months of which he was involved with.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join