It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed voter fraud.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman>>>> Pa resident here. I know that when you go to renew your PA drivers license and its anywhere near election time or an election year you will find canvassers outside taking signatures for those wanting to register to vote and join a party. You can also register by simply answering a yes/no question when they process your license and take your photo ID. I believe, its been a few years since I was in there but I'm pretty sure. The idea that there is no voter fraud has always been absurd, or course there is. Its also laughable the claim that making someone produce photo ID when they vote is disenfranchisement. I guarantee you that very nearly EVERYBODY has photo ID, we're talking probably 98 to 99%. You need it for all medical visits, for the bank, sometimes for store purchases with credit cards. Back to the voter fraud. I wondered about people who aren't citizens or who are registered in more than one locality being able to vote. All they have to do is sign their name and get added to the list and then MAYBE they'd be checked later but they'd still be able to vote in all likelihood. Of course none of this is the big problem of electronic voter fraud where vote tallys can be adjusted electronically. But when Philly has 102% of those registered to vote voting and 99% of them vote one party you know SOMEBODY is in the voting booth voting even if no real voters are there. Watch the videos of them refusing to allow election poll watchers into polling places.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They're not. It's a most unfortunate habit of both, or is it all, sides.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daniel_g
the level of ignorance in this thread...

cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves

the records exist only for those who turned themselves in. If you're illegal and voting, I highly doubt you'll turn yourself in, same goes for legal residents and visa holders that fear losing their status. And what about those that don't understand they did something wrong? How about those doing it on purpose?

What this article is telling us is that voter fraud is possible, that it happens, but it says nothing about the actual numbers.

Yes and still the left is attempting strawman deflection. Some even pretending to be Trumpsters. There was fraud, the OP is the tip of the iceberg for Pennsylvania and we know that CA let the drivers vote who were not legal citizens.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just found this

"Voter Fraud is real" database.

dailysignal.com...
edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Just found this

"Voter Fraud is real" database.

dailysignal.com...
Did you notice that this is 1,088 proven cases, with 949 criminal convictions and 48 civil penalties, over a 35 year period (1982-2017) for all the United States? By comparison how many votes were cast in total during this time?

The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”
Source

The left, as has been claimed, is not denying that this happens. It does indeed happen but as I have stated several times before this is quite accurately described as nearly non-existent.

Courts Agree: Fraud by Voters at the Polls is Nearly Non-Existent

Yes and still the left is attempting strawman deflection. Some even pretending to be Trumpsters. There was fraud, the OP is the tip of the iceberg for Pennsylvania and we know that CA let the drivers vote who were not legal citizens.
What strawman deflection? I trust you don't mean the one you're perpetuating.
Can you prove California let non citizens vote in presidential elections and specifically the 2016 election and more specifically yet that it was anywhere near 3 million? If you can do that then we have a legitimate discussion and I'll be on board with your claims.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

In that one county. How many in all of the other counties?? Multiply that out to all blue states, and liberal areas in red ones, and the numbers really start to pile up. California alone would have millions.
Pennsylvania is a state, not a county. That is one state over an 18 year period and if you bothered to read the posted article;

It’s not clear how many of the 544 questioned ballots may have been cast in that race.
Source

Well, then talk to whomever said it was one county. State or county, this is one area, and we know there is fraud in other areas as well. There are literally hundreds of articles about various cases of fraud, proven, and even prosecuted. That anyone can believe it's not widespread is astounding, truly.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Justoneman

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Why'd you not include the bolded portion in your statement?

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote." (I did the math just for poops and giggles: that's 0.00000585% lol)

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.

In that one county. How many in all of the other counties?? Multiply that out to all blue states, and liberal areas in red ones, and the numbers really start to pile up. California alone would have millions.

Exactly and the lefties deflect and strawman their way to another loss.

Not to mention, any want to ignore all of the many, many other cases of proven voter fraud, in many states, in this election and in past ones! Surreal, the level of disbelief!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

a reply to: Justoneman

They "mistakenly" registered, then "mistakenly" voted as well?

What a crock!

Then mistakenly reported themselves?

More like a few token illegals who were used as example not to make the number suspiciously zero

Possible! Toss out a few who admit they did it, and try to convince people they were the only ones. More likely, most of them voted, so they could get more "free" stuff, and further take over, as they had planned.

We know that election loss is still stinging, for many!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join