It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed voter fraud.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Pennsylvania

Several hundred proven vote fraud.

apnews.com...

"The illegal ballots were apparently cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves as having mistakenly registered, the department said"

We know this happened in California too and some people want to keep claiming DJT lost the popular vote. Well probably safe to say he didn't if you count only legal voters.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So if there was mass voter fraud..

How did he win?

edit on 26-10-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

omg
do not take the participation ribbon from them that is the "popular vote win"
they would lose their collective minds
there would literally be no safe space big enough

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Because more real Americans voted for him!a reply to: Jefferton

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

How did he win?

Mass voter support.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It looks like President Trump is right again. Good post. Thankyou!
edit on 10/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Why'd you not include the bolded portion in your statement?

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote." (I did the math just for poops and giggles: that's 0.00000585% lol)

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Pennsylvania

apnews.com...

We know this happened in California too and some people want to keep claiming DJT lost the popular vote. Well probably safe to say he didn't if you count only legal voters.

Voter fraud would have to be in the 3 million range for him to have won the 'popular' vote.
This article says a few hundred, only 2,999,800 more to go.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Noncitizen immigrants may have cast 544 ballots illegally out of more than 93 million ballots in elections spanning 18 years in Pennsylvania, state election officials said Wednesday.

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote."

Don't get me wrong, I think voter fraud is an issue that needs to be addressed. Just not an issue that needs to be addressed with selective quotation and spin.

Well if i recall properly, according to the left it does not happen.

ETA

This is one county out of how many in the US?
edit on 26-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Pennsylvania

apnews.com...

Voter fraud would have to be in the 3 million range for him to have won the 'popular' vote.
This article says a few hundred, only 2,999,800 more to go.

California has that covered in about three counties.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Lol less than 600 votes out of over 93,000,000 in 18 years. But yea, let's spin that as "safe to say he probably won the popular vote."

ETA

And according to you it's so widespread that Trump probably won the popular vote.

Guess the left isn't the only ones that pull things outta their hindparts.

ETA for your ETA - you do realize Pennsylvania is a state, not a county....right? Did you bother to read past the headline of your own source article?
edit on 26-10-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

ETA

And according to you it's so widespread that Trump probably won the popular vote.

Guess the left isn't the only ones that pull things outta their hindparts.

It sure seems that way. The left is running wild and the folks like me from the middle have moved right of that group by not moving any position. Many voters are mad at the crooks for so long now, something had/still has to change.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It sure seems like the left is the only one that pulls things outta their collective rear?

Luckily, we have your own OP to disprove that statement.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I chose my words carefully, which ones do you disagree with?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Confirmed voter fraud.

Hardly.

Pennsylvania finds 544 possibly illegal ballots since 2000.
I 'bolded' some of the key words to help you understand the context better.

The illegal ballots were apparently cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves as having mistakenly registered, the department said. The figure could drop as the department continues to analyze information it gets from counties, a spokeswoman said later.
Source
Mistakes are made especially considering there have been over 93 million ballots in that time period.

We know this happened in California too
Got proof? As has been reported many times before mistakes happen and there are a few that do try to scam the system, shame on them for that. Pennsylvania claims it is fixing the problem on their end. A few hundred cases of potential fraud out of 10's of millions is hardly an epidemic. Now if you have evidence of millions of potential cases of voter fraud then I think you could say that Trump was correct.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I think you have failed to recall properly.

Voter fraud does happen, the "left", as you put it, have acknowledged this. However it is such a small amount that it is considered "nearly non-existent".
Brennan Center for Justice

President Donald Trump has repeatedly, and falsely, claimed millions voted illegally. Yet examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators. Election officials and leaders of the president’s own party also agree fraud is not widespread.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6coming from the system that insisted no such things were happening, I suspect they are only cited what finally got caught on paper now that the internet sees everything and asks every question possible.

Plus, we have not even gotten into the territory of voters casting ballots from heaven and hell, or the void, or from non-existence or wherever their dead asses cast these ballots from.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

I chose my words carefully, which ones do you disagree with?

If you haven't figured that out by now, I dunno how to dumb it down any further.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Right right, one side says it doesn't happen. The other side says it's widespread.

And, shockingly, the truth is somewhere in the middle, like it usually is. Though I'd say 500ish votes over 18 years is a whole heck of a lot closer to "doesn't happen" than it is to "widespread."

But I get it. People have a dogma they need to push.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

How did he win?

In this case, simple math disarms your logical fallacy.

Remember Jill Stein's demand for a recount in Michigan? MOST of the ballot boxes in Detroit had to be disqualified in the recount... and it was a local scandal in Detroit. The majority of Detroit urban precincts had far more ballots than they did residents.

I'm NOT one who is going to say Trump would have won NY and CA if there was no voter fraud. I'm a bit skeptical of that.

However, there was evidence of significant voter fraud to Clinton's favor in a number of places (Detroit? Etc?), and Trump won ANYWAY.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join