It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Tom Delonge Confirmation Disclosure Told you so 2017! Check my post's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So we're is this going than ?

Every time I hear his name , my head hurts and I get confused đź‘Ť

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I wouldn't give that parasite a penny. Wish I could get back the few minutes I've spent listening to him talk in circles.

ATS bullies, lol. Tom if you happen to read this, you seem like the real bully. Taking people's money and giving them nothing for it. Unless you deliver something of real substance, I have a great feeling you will not be making much more money with this gig.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I have a great feeling you will not be making much more money with this gig.

doubt it..

He's already raised $338 000 over at his sham website in just a week or so....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER
The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear that UFOs are unquestionably real. Tom Delonge

The head of a secret program has stated that UFOs are real?

They are real what?

Real craft, made by real men, that are kept real secret?

Real unknowns?

For a startling announcement, it doesn't get much more vague, does it? There have been reported unknowns flying in the air since airships of 1897...Just because something is unknown to one person doesn't know what something is doesn't make it alien, or not manmade. Chances are that 99% of the Unidentified objects can be explained by rather human/prosaic reasons.

So yes, UFOs are real...I don't think that's a shocking announcement. And then at some point, with a bit of research, most are explained and identified.

Thank you Mr. Delonge!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

These people are doing a hell of a lot more than the ones griping behind their computers. So with that said, if you go to, To the Stars Academy site, you can watch the entire video of what they are trying to accomplish. They have already raised $338,669.00 for the investment into new tech which I gather is called, "Warp Drive". dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Any person can invest in it as well as donate.... thats cool!

I don't knock anyone for trying to make the world a better place. By allowing this to be public and allowing people to invest in it... I just think its great.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He seems to have collected an interesting cast of characters, but I am not sure how this little cliche will be able to accomplish what so far the U.S. Government (and many others probably), Lockheed, University Researchers, etc. have not...but hey, why not try?

I am assuming that the Entertainment angle is supposed to be able to generate profits that they need to fund research...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

They have already raised $338,669.00 for the investment into new tech which I gather is called, "Warp Drive".

Yeah. Investment in a warp drive. That's the ticket.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's what she said
. Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They have already raised $338,669.00 for the investment into new tech which I gather is called, "Warp Drive".

Probably exactly what people said about radio, TV and internal combustion engines...

Maybe I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Its a bit like , hey would you like to invest in a machine that makes you FORGET you invested in said machine.

And when is the reveal ?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The OP is confusing. It suggests a different post in content and tone than the post he made. What delonge posted was a direct requote of the Leslie Kean Facebook post from a day before. There was nothing in it about ATS bullies etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yep, that is the ticket. Every creation begins with a dream.

It is my opinion these guys are doing something "good". Not sure why the negativity. I must have missed that ticket because from what I can tell so far, it's a dream that can indeed come true and I commend anyone for trying.

I agree with Mr. Mellon, Its an intellectual adventure.

During the presentation Mr. Christopher Mellon: said that there’s a need to end excessive secrecy. There’s a need to spark the public imagination. Mr. Mellon reported that a US Navy-UFO encounter (with F-18 engagement) involving the USS Nimitz and several witnesses was a real event and that there had been many such events. He mentioned an approaching object has been detected on (primary) radar. Mr. Mellon said that the oversight committees of Congress and Congress in general have to be appraised of the facts, that the various oversight committees can easily request briefings of this event and others like it. “Without the facts congress will not know how to respond. Mr. Mellon mentioned that To the Stars Academy is a public corporation and one of its stated purposes is also to stimulate new thinking. The to the Stars corporation is referred to as “more than a commercial venture. It is an intellectual adventure.”
exonews.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Probably exactly what people said about radio, TV and internal combustion engines...

Maybe I am wrong.

Totally agree!! Dude that invented the radio was told it couldn't be done, so he did it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Dude that invented the radio was told it couldn't be done
You're sure about that?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is what NASA had to say about Warp Drive two years ago..

Is Warp Drive Real? Ever since the sound barrier was broken, people have turned their attention to how we can break the light speed barrier. But “Warp Drive” or any other term for faster-than-light travel still remains at the level of speculation. The bulk of scientific knowledge concludes that it’s impossible, especially when considering Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. There are certainly some credible concepts in scientific literature, however it’s too soon to know if they are viable. Science fiction writers have given us many images of interstellar travel, but traveling at the speed of light is simply imaginary at present. In the meantime, science moves forward. And while NASA is not pursuing interstellar flight, scientists here continue to advance ion propulsion for missions to deep space and beyond using solar electric power. This form of propulsion is the fastest and most efficient to date. There are many “absurd” theories that have become reality over the years of scientific research. But for the near future, warp drive remains a dream.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I agree with Mr. Mellon, Its an intellectual adventure.

Or an ongoing meal ticket.
Like these guys.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hahahaha... oh ffs... wait, I believe you now.... oh wait, I dont Tom.

/facepalm

Seriously, what have we learned from politicians? Their words never count for anything, only their actions.

Same goes for people shouting "I can prove UFOs!!!"...

I honestly don't give a hoot, who you are, who you think you are and what you think you know.
If you can't show, don't bother telling.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm with ya and your stars are from me. I'm thinking about the Wright Brothers and all the snide smirk's they put up with back in the day. And to this very day, there are those who don't believe we've even been to the moon.

I am and will remain very curious about this endeavor.

And Phage, it's "broken" not broke. I understand you are dumbing yourself down for obvious reasons, but please don't do it to the point that we don't recognize you anymore. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I take what I read with a grain of salt unless I hear it first hand.

He didn't tell me that himself... why? What did he say to you?

I assume what I read was right, because it sounds about right. When you have a dream and tell others they tend to laugh it off and make like it can't happen.... like there is some limit to what is possible.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So is there are actual theory / model of how that ship, or whatever, is supposed to work? Or is this a gofundme to play act being an Elon Musk from the Jetson's?

Interesting business model they have laid out on their front page, as a media approach, and as it has "entertainment" as part of the trinity. Is it like 'well if the ship doesnt work at least we entertained you along the way'?

They could just make the front page of content wrapped around the model instead of about the model, and then not have to do that sort of premeditated 'disclaimer' or whatever. Most people probably expecting just to be entertained with the whole 'experience' while there anyways.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join