It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Cool!

But you are going to be really embarrassed if things don't go down as announced. Don't do anything rash... remember that sometimes specific details get lost in translation sometimes.

Is this you?
Eric Julien's hoax

The second I read this post I had the same feeling. Jean Ederman and Oliver are 2 other names he goes by here...or went by.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564
Can't you just stream it live on facebook or youtube or something so we can at least get a glimpse of the abduction process before it is abruptly cut off? I mean seeing as you knows it is a certainty and all, wold be nice to see you suddenly being pulled into the sky or whatever before screen goes dark.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: MrPitts

You be sure and tell us when you aren't abducted tomorrow, you hear? Don't just melt away.

The man in Peru that dissappeared was one person that did "melt" away and never came back or was ever found. He left his entire room full of indescribable information enough to fill thousands of almanacs of untold knowledge that could benefit humanity.

Wasn't he emotionally upset and living in a drug community at the time living in the jungle?

As an abductee from way back in 1964, I turn a suspicious eye to predictions about God and UFOs. Never have I heard of an abduction case where the person came back and said that God was at the helm of the UFO. There is a huge disconnect between the handiwork of God and UFOs. God is an invention by man caused by the visited of the ETIs. Let us not confuse the one effect with another.

Once you will have read the book you will understand the very strong connection between God and aliens. God chose to take the appearence of a human alien (who can make the most can make the less) to communicate with human aliens.

There are plenty of references in the Bible, PLENTY! But one has to take the problem the right way. And whoever has written the Bible prophecies, the latter PERFECTLY match history, to the least details. But once again, one must take the right key to open the door to understanding. What that book did.

But again, the book remains a book, unless it was written by a figure of those said prophecies.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Have you been inside one of these ships before?

Yes, several times.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
jean D"arc coming back?

Sort of.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: szino9

Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

The whole purpose of the endtimes program is precisely to respond to your kind of positive attitude and desires. All what exists today won't exist in few years...to let the deserving people be themselves in perfect harmony.

Who are these " deserving " people? Why, how are they better than anyone? Who makes this selection?

The deserving people are those THINKING and DOING the good thoughts and things verifying love, compassion, open mind and faith. All of that makes them better. This selection is made by people having already reached the proper evolution level of love, compassion, open mind and faith.

Your goals are admirable and no doubt what the ETIs want us to address that basically we are One, but forget this talk of God. That term is a dead end these days. You want to discuss world harmony and such, fine, discuss how the ETIs see us as still crawling in the mud, fine, but leave any discussion of God out of it and we can claw our way toward a new understanding of our place in the cosmos without a God figure.

(The ETIs may well have fashioned us from some of their earlier works of animal life or they just happen (unlikely) to come along as we split the atom and became a problem child for our planet, but we do not any long need the rules of God to guide us we have a full set of fairly standard rules or order and law by which we can evolve further. And that is the goal.)

We, humanity, have a problem: THERE IS NOTHING BUT GOD!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The bible is a crock. Brainwashing for the poor and uneducated back in the ancient days when people lacked scientific knowledge or an understanding of the world. It kept the masses under control of the government/ church which were one and the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There are no ufo cases. Just a lot of imagination.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Remember to pack tons of rectal lotion ... and apart from that, enjoy the journey.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Now, if you ask me why what we will bring back will be kept secret for a while, there are plenty of excellent reasons, starting with protection from enemies

Very convenient isn't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

The whole purpose of the endtimes program is precisely to respond to your kind of positive attitude and desires. All what exists today won't exist in few years...to let the deserving people be themselves in perfect harmony.

Who are these " deserving " people? Why, how are they better than anyone? Who makes this selection?

The deserving people are those THINKING and DOING the good thoughts and things verifying love, compassion, open mind and faith. All of that makes them better. This selection is made by people having already reached the proper evolution level of love, compassion, open mind and faith.

I certainly hope so, since i believe somewhere in your other thread you mentioned those entering the new Jerusalem will come from multiple faiths...it won't be a Christian only club.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The footages of the UFO events should be provided to the MSM by the public according to our visions. So, we don't control what this public will record and when it will convey them to the MSM. But what we will bring back should be kept secret for a while given our future position. There are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of last week, and the intels attached to them, I don't see any reason for this Orleans UFO Event not to take place.

Let me guess.. you and your "team" are going to set loose a bunch of balloons with led lights in Orleans and Paris tomorrow.
Film it and sound surprised and send it to CNN and other media. And they you and your friends are going to "disappear" on the public net.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

Mine is titled "How to Know When Someone is Pulling You Leg and What To Do About It."
Random House best seller.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shinzaun

Mine is titled "How to Know When Someone is Pulling You Leg and What To Do About It."
Random House best seller.

Come on now, Silly, and others here, have some empathy for the OP. Of all posters, you should know how it feels to be so certain of your prediction to only see them come to naught. One just shakes it off and moves the goal posts, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

But you're so gullible! You haven't even figured out the trickster part, you call yourself "special", you still believe in thousands of years old concepts and actually think ET and God are the same thing, followed by your monarchy delusion as if that would mean anything in the bigger picture... you don't deserve this one bit and I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest but I've been through worse, guaranteed.
Worst of all you seek attention like a red lipstick street worker with your ebook full of lies.
Yes it's unfair. And you don't deserve to go.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Epic response

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Can't you just stream it live on facebook or youtube or something so we can at least get a glimpse of the abduction process before it is abruptly cut off? I mean seeing as you knows it is a certainty and all, wold be nice to see you suddenly being pulled into the sky or whatever before screen goes dark.

No, It's a personal and sacred event to us. I really don't care about what people think. I just share a study and warn people to be prepared for what is coming. The event will be documented and increasing UFO sightings will come to prove the endtimes calendar.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The bible is a crock. Brainwashing for the poor and uneducated back in the ancient days when people lacked scientific knowledge or an understanding of the world. It kept the masses under control of the government/ church which were one and the same.

So, why are its prophecies accurate and true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join