It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You are the one posting the pic......you would never do that, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You are the one posting the pic......you would never do that, right?

You don't know that famous meme? I am the least racist of all. My Japanese friend used to joke about using the letters L and R.
The meme is to emphasis how much in denial some Trump supporters here are.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm glad you found fullfillment in your profession. Seriously, I do. Too bad you are being petty with this Trump thread. Truth be told, most Trump supporters aren't that mad about this. Shocking isn't that?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sorry can't say I do know it. So it's all in the context and who says it, if it's racist, huh?

Now I know. If you have to explain a meme, then perhaps it's not as good as you think.

When people have to say "I'm the least racist of all", that usually says volumes.
Just saying.

It's fine, I'm sure no one is offended.
edit on 15-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
a reply to: thesaneone

I went ahead and checked the Twitter feeds of those whose tweets were embedded. None of the accounts are new. I didn't go back a year or more reading tweets, but I went back at least several weeks and they all had tweets/retweets consistent with being Trump supporters.

They all also seemed ticked off by a possible deal to provide a path to citizenship for DACA registrants.

Looks like they're all legit. Does that make you "fake news?" It took all of two minutes to take a look. Maybe rather than rushing to say something that's false based on feelings or whatever, it might be better to come up with a reasoned argument? How about this one?

What does 5-6 tweets about anything from random people on Twitter prove?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well. Sorry that you got triggered. That's on you. Not my fault. *Shrugs* Also not my fault that you are unaware of popular memes that been plastered all over the Internet and the media.
So are you going to admit that there is a possibility that there are unhappy Trump supporters?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Not my fault........hmmm. You posted it. It's no big deal. Trump is still President. Life goes on.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh for heavens sake!

Deaf Alien had some lutz and posted a funny meme.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Oh for heavens sake!

Deaf Alien had some lutz and posted a funny meme.

LOL. I know right? Strange.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: pavil

So are you going to admit that there is a possibility that there are unhappy Trump supporters?

Probably the same "supporters" who are mad about his signing that resolution condemning white supremacists. Don't really care for them, you can have them. Trump picks up more people than he loses doing this, you should be mad about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who are these folks? The ones who were on Stormfront before it got shut down?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

To be fair, the only reason ACA passed was because Big Pharma pushed for it. ACA benefits Big Pharma.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Sep 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is not about Trump. Anyone who burns a hat with the writing Make America Great Again are either traitors to America or they are not American citizens to begin with.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Blue Shift
a reply to: thesaneone

I went ahead and checked the Twitter feeds of those whose tweets were embedded. None of the accounts are new. I didn't go back a year or more reading tweets, but I went back at least several weeks and they all had tweets/retweets consistent with being Trump supporters.

They all also seemed ticked off by a possible deal to provide a path to citizenship for DACA registrants.

Looks like they're all legit. Does that make you "fake news?" It took all of two minutes to take a look. Maybe rather than rushing to say something that's false based on feelings or whatever, it might be better to come up with a reasoned argument? How about this one?

What does 5-6 tweets about anything from random people on Twitter prove?

You know as well as I do that people have fake accounts, if it happens on ATS then it definitely happens on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Eh, it wouldn't surprise me if there are all kinds of real-looking fake Twitter accounts lined up and ready for use in driving the agenda.

Left, right...and everywhere in between. Those with the agenda would be foolish to not have thought to get them going the day Twitter went live.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Even some Republicans are getting tired of Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It happens to every president.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Establishment republicans hate Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Oh, I know. Especially those in Congress. Suddenly, they don't want to pander to the voters that elected Trump. They decided they are too "principled." *scoff*

It's all smoke & mirrors, IMO. And Congressional Republicans & Democrats, are in on it -- so is Trump.

The ACA was never going to be repealed and replaced, the wall was never going to be built. Trump knew it...they all knew it, because that was always the plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join