It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Whats wrong? Upset people are burning their "make America great again" Made in china hats?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Of course it's possible.

It's also possible they are anti-Trump provocateurs.

Same could be said about BLM or ANTIFA, they could have right wing provocateurs amongst them, we may never know.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Of course it's possible.

It's also possible they are anti-Trump provocateurs.

Same could be said about BLM or ANTIFA, they could have right wing provocateurs amongst them, we may never know.

Could be.

These two parties play dirty, dirty tricks to keep the People divided.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Whats wrong? Upset people are burning their "make America great again" Made in china hats?

Lol, it's a frickn hat, what point is being made by burning it?

link   
I think there's also a possibility that these guys are pro-Trump but are also baiting anti-Trump folks with something provocative in a classic Turnabout Troll.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, with the 5th terrorist attack in London this year, I see trumps 90 day ISIS plan he promised, is going about as well as the wall he wants built. Yeah don, you said anything and everything you could to get elected, now you seem to have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff you promised. I mean, you did say that you already had a MUCH, MUCH better plan than Obama care, So much better. You said ISIS would be wiped out in 90 days. These are the things that got you elected. The only thing trump does, is blame others.

I get sick of the trump supporters, with their, another promise kept BS.

Ummm ISIS in Syria and Iraq are knocking on heavens door, won't be long for them now. How long did it take Obama to stop arming the JV and start fighting them?

5 attacks in England point to how stupid it is to let in people who don't share your values.....pretty much vindicating Trump's position.

You go have fun thinking the HuffPost know anything. We've got stuff to get done in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I personally think Trump has had his best month yet. I mean he's actually making deals, crossing the aisle, helping to make government function. He's toned down on twitter, looking a little more presidential (never thought I'd say this) thanks, likely to his advisors.

This part is really all that matters. You see, you recognize and that is something establishment D's and R's simply won't do not matter how much constituents want it.

As to people burning things, whatever floats their boat. My boat says they are attention seekers and trend followers.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Some die hard Trump followers in here. They find it hard to believe this about other Trumpeteers but post anything regarding the Dems and it is taken as fact without hesitation.LOL

...and they'll use sources like Breitbart and Drudge, Fox news. Then complaint about fake news in other threads.

When I hear Trump or his voters scream "fake news", I automatically think there is something to it.

"Fake News" is easier to scream rather than refute the story. LOL

You know, anything and everything that is negative about trump is "fake news" This is the first president in history, who demanded positive articles about him to be handed to him daily. The person who had the job resigned. That should tell you something about the man.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, it's a frickn hat, what point is being made by burning it?

Its a hat, yes, BUT what it stood for to the people who wore it, it was more than that. It now is an effigy to some. Simple as that. People who supported trump now feel let down and angry.

I don't, I never liked him, never will. He NEVER should have been elected to begin with. Like I said before, He raped his ex wife. Enough said!!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
read soem of th etwitte rpost. those are ambiguous looking tweets. one said i found this beside th eroad,and shows a hat burning. didnt claim he did it either. Trump clarified today or yesterday there was no deal and that unless he got wall funding he would not vote for a DACA.

This is people Over reacting period.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
read soem of th etwitte rpost. those are ambiguous looking tweets. one said i found this beside th eroad,and shows a hat burning. didnt claim he did it either. Trump clarified today or yesterday there was no deal and that unless he got wall funding he would not vote for a DACA.

This is people Over reacting period.

One is a 16 year old...wtg HuffPost.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well, with the 5th terrorist attack in London this year, I see trumps 90 day ISIS plan he promised, is going about as well as the wall he wants built. Yeah don, you said anything and everything you could to get elected, now you seem to have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff you promised. I mean, you did say that you already had a MUCH, MUCH better plan than Obama care, So much better. You said ISIS would be wiped out in 90 days. These are the things that got you elected. The only thing trump does, is blame others.

I get sick of the trump supporters, with their, another promise kept BS.

Ummm ISIS in Syria and Iraq are knocking on heavens door, won't be long for them now. How long did it take Obama to stop arming the JV and start fighting them?

5 attacks in England point to how stupid it is to let in people who don't share your values.....pretty much vindicating Trump's position.

You go have fun thinking the HuffPost know anything. We've got stuff to get done in the meantime.

What does Obama have to do with what trump said? trump said there would be a 90 day ISIS plan and they would be wiped out. I am sorry, that was how many attacks ago? Obama has 0 to do with my comment. Obama did not say it trump did! How hard is it for you to grasp 2 completely different issues. trump said it, 10 months ago not 3.

Also, the Huffington post? NO try trump. The post had NOTHING to do with it. I am quoting trump, not a freaking news source. "We've got work to do" Oh I am sorry, do you work for the government?

edit on 15-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

don't, I never liked him, never will. He NEVER should have been elected to begin with. Like I said before, He raped his ex wife. Enough said!!

What the hell does that have to do with hats??

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

don't, I never liked him, never will. He NEVER should have been elected to begin with. Like I said before, He raped his ex wife. Enough said!!

What the hell does that have to do with hats??

You only quoted what you wanted to, not my whole post. The rape had nothing to do with the hats, but the rest of my comment you omitted had the reason people were burning their hats. I said it was a form of an Effigy, which you left out completely. I was stating why I had no respect for him to begin with, so it was no skin off my back. Man trump supporters have blinders.

edit on 15-9-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 15-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It says nothing about the hats but it does say a lot about his character.

When the story broke about him "raping" his ex wife, his spokesman said "you can't rape your wife". Actually you can and there is a law in all 50 states against it. The excuse "you can't rape your wife" makes me believe there is something to the story.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You have fun Kurt. I know you don't have much to enjoy. Keep Frothing. Everyone of my points are valid. Go look for some more burnt hats.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I know someone that hates Trump but bought a hat just to destroy it, so now what.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So why bring up rape that may or may not of happened?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
HOAX BIN

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This psy-ops is better than usual.

They're getting good at it.

Now all the Democrats and Trump haters can get side tracked for another 2 days at least.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join