It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH LIVE 7 PM PT: Hurricane Ben Hits Berkeley

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Apparently Ben has triggered the Alt-Right.

It's apparently not that hard to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Nah.

So you can't are not even going to explain to us why you think he's an agitator? I'm curious also.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It seems to me these "ultra Conservative" types like you said and alt right people always chose Liberal dense areas for their speeches and protests. It seems clear to me they either want their little events shutdown so they can cry liberal censorship or they seek to puss the other side off and try to bait the left into violence so they can cry about violent leftists.

I guess they do what they have to, to hold up their victum conplex.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nah.

Cool.

Perhaps you should avoid making judgements about people when you are triggered to call someone an agitator without having any reason to do so.

But again, thanks for showing how you are "agitated" by someone who just has a different opinion than you.

Thata ok though. You can head to berkeley. They are offering safe spaces and counselling for people like you that feel he is an agitator.

It's ok. Is with different opinons than you won't hurt you.

Poor baby.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Sounds way too familiar.
Hint: Fundies.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Nah.

So you can't are not even going to explain to us why you think he's an agitator? I'm curious also.

Again I hate to beat a dead horse. He thinks he is an agitator because he is conservative speaking in a liberal area. That is all folks like him need to declare someone an agitator.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Nah.

Hmmmm... a well-known fringe conservative takes his message to the most liberal school in the country?

You're right I'm sure he absolutely wasn't doing it for press attention ... probably wanted a chance to sit down with all the folks he insults on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

It seems to me these "ultra Conservative" types like you said and alt right people always chose Liberal dense areas for their speeches and protests. It seems clear to me they either want their little events shutdown so they can cry liberal censorship or they seek to puss the other side off and try to bait the left into violence so they can cry about violent leftists.

Yes why did all of those civil rights people get all uppity and speak in white areas. Shoyldnt they have just jept their free speech to their black areas?

I love listening to you people show you true colors.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

And another lefty without a clue.

Shapiro talks all over the country.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Have you really become that hypocritical?

"Agitator" is the favorite Conservative whine about anything they disagree with.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

All of that is moot. The question is fairly simple - what part of his speech was considered agitation or even hateful?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: defiythelie

Yes why did all of those civil rights people get all uppity and speak in white areas. Shoyldnt they have just jept their free speech to their black areas?

I love listening to you people show you true colors.

Im starting to think you are the one that doesn't know what a strawman argument is.

Or are you just intentionally disingenuous?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

All of that is moot. The question is fairly simple - what part of his speech was considered agitation or even hateful?

The answer was even simpler.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nah.

Cool.

Perhaps you should avoid making judgements about people when you are triggered to call someone an agitator without having any reason to do so.

But again, thanks for showing how you are "agitated" by someone who just has a different opinion than you.

Thata ok though. You can head to berkeley. They are offering safe spaces and counselling for people like you that feel he is an agitator.

Poor baby.

Gosh you sound agitated G.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Nah.

Hmmmm... a well-known fringe conservative takes his message to the most liberal school in the country?

You're right I'm sure he absolutely wasn't doing it for press attention ... probably wanted a chance to sit down with all the folks he insults on a regular basis.

So just to be clear, you would also call anyibetal speaker in Kentucky or Texas an agitator too.

I am sorry a mean conservative violated your echo chamber.

Please someone bring hugs and puppies for gryphon, he had to hear opinions he doesn't agree with in a liberal safe space.

We all feel so bad for this traumatic experience you had to endure!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So because of your preconceived notions about the man, he's automatically an agitator even though his speech had nothing of the sort?

If I'm not mistaken, you did say you listened to his speech? As did I, and I'm trying to see where he was agitating or inciting hate/violence..

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Nah.

Cool.

Poor baby.

Not at all.

I am just anxiously awaiting your approved list of where conservatives can speak without being agitators.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

So because of your preconceived notions about the man, he's automatically an agitator even though his speech had nothing of the sort?

If I'm not mistaken, you did say you listened to his speech? As did I, and I'm trying to see where he was agitating or inciting hate/violence..

I gave an opinion. You asked me to explain it, and I did so.

If you, like others, are agitated by what I say, just don't read my posts.

Easy peasy.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Nah.

Cool.

Poor baby.

Not at all.

I am just anxiously awaiting your approved list of where conservatives can speak without being agitators.

Being an agitator is a quality of the speaker not the place ... silly.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'm not agitated at all, just trying to understand your rationale.

But you're obviously avoiding the question (for obvious reasons), so I'll stop dragging you on.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join