It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for World War 3

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I firmly believe that it is time for World War 3 - a massive and casualty heavy world wide conflict that may include thermo nuclear weapons.

I hope I have your attention at this point. The reason why I am convinced is that I believe that our society model is no longer viable. Post modern society has transformed to something that is no longer maintainable or scalable. We reached a point where the general population can't achieve happiness anymore.

Like a cancer, large companies have infiltrated every part of our life and dictate the way how people should and need to engage. They define whats wrong and what is right and ensure that morals apply to the "greater good" to destroy any potential individuality.

The definition of Government has been washed away and is more a side product that is no longer controllable. Laws are interpreted on the regional level in any direction as needed and required by the people in power.

The financial system has proven to be the most destructive force. Debt is the guiding force that runs the world not wealth. Wealth does not exist anymore. The few "on top" enjoy the view while the great majority has to pay for it.

Religion plays no role in most humans anymore but it is used as a convenient way to justify anything - from cheating to killing. The violence of religion across the globe is responsible for most human deaths yet it's absolutely tolerated.

The modern human has been turned from a innovative, self-driving, independent thinking force to reduced, stupefied and dependent object that is unable to live outside of the safety net.

Sexuality has moved from genders to gender-fluid. People having sex with anything and everything. Fetishes pop-up on every corner and anything and everything becomes acceptable.

We are reaching the high point of our existence and I believe that we are in our end times. It's not a nuclear bomb that will kill us in the end but our environment and society. People won't be able to live without the safety nets.

I believe the only thing that could rescue us is a world wide conflict like it did in the past. This is the longest peaceful time in world history and I don't believe that it is healthy for the human race.

Societies have to rebuilt from time to time to ensure the evolution of humans - and I mean that in terms of society and technology evolution. In human history, most of these happened during war times.

I am sorry, I don't want war, but I think it's the only thing that will rescue us in the end before we go truly extinct.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I am sorry, I don't want war, but I think it's the only thing that will rescue us in the end before we go truly extinct.

Have faith. There's more than one big 'ol rock out there. If destruction is your thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Time to think about anti-depressants-seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
No need to worry.

The system is so intelligent that it will ensure survival. It won't allow a major conflict to happen because it would not achieve it's goal - the eventual human extinction.

I am still trying to figure out if North Korea is just a "disgusting play" of the system or truly a wild card.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Can't we finish Hurricane clean-up and recovery first?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Time to think about anti-depressants-seriously.

Not really - something has to change. The world can't continue how it is run right now.

World Wars or major conflicts always were those key milestones where humans drastically evolved in terms of society and technology.

Today we live in a ever recycled world without true innovations or progress but we tell ourselves all those good-feel messages to ensure we don't think about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Man I'm tired of waiting for the sequel to world war 2 we gotta keep this franchise rolling.

Coming soon to a Military theater near you World War 3 the Apocalypse.

If you liked the thrills and chills of world war 2 then hold onto your seats as you are amazed at the special effects and pyrotechnics of global thermonuclear warfare.

Critics are raving.

" WW3 is a chilling bloodbath adventure."
- Zel Snepsack

" Family fun for everyone"
-Horace Mayberry

" After Experiencing this I can't wait for world war 4"
- Chad Fozzelstein.

Be sure to experience the action Event of a Lifetime World War Three in 3D!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope you have an agenda - because without agenda you just one crazy human that "wants to help" without strings attached? How is that possible.

Seriously, so many people are in distress right on our door step and most people don't even know what happened the past week or just don't care.

Btw, I am organizing a trip out to the islands to help rebuild as soon it is permitted - I am that crazy man, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Mad Max wasn't meant to be a post-nuclear holocaust survival training film.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope you have an agenda - because without agenda you just one crazy human that "wants to help" without strings attached? How is that possible.

Seriously, so many people are in distress right on our door step and most people don't even know what happened the past week or just don't care.

Btw, I am organizing a trip out to the islands to help rebuild as soon it is permitted - I am that crazy man, too.

Your post tells me that you don't really want World War III anytime soon. You want to help people rebuild their lives after natural disaster. That's not something you do if you believe the end is near. Right?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't want it, but I don't think we can't afford not to have it.

I did extensive research of many societies over the past 3000 years and there is a common trait between all of them. At their heights, all that crazy stuff is happening and suddenly with a big boom it's over and we and up in a major world event.

I believe our society is near that end and I don't believe I am the only one feeling that way for a while now.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Maybe your ideology structure is too rigid if you're begging for Nuclear War to "fix" the "ills" you perceive in society.

A tree should bend and sway in the wind, not snap.

Consider this: what if some of your beliefs are misguided? I'm not saying they are in face misguided, I'm more or less asking you to reconsider many of your ideal over the next couple of months. Give them an objective, unbiased analysis while considering possible avenues of technological, social, and societal human advancement.

Just a thought.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If the product show of a private company making literally high-end hardware for a selective group of people is bigger news than the devastation of three major natural disasters including the massive amount of destruction and help that is required, then our system has failed in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

I did extensive research of many societies over the past 3000 years and there is a common trait between all of them.
You've been researching for 3,000 years? How old are you anyway?

At their heights, all that crazy stuff is happening and suddenly with a big boom it's over and we and up in a major world event.
Really. The Roman Empire just went "boom", all of a sudden. And all the world trembled. The Greeks. The Sumerians. The Egyptians. The Maya just disappeared "boom", all of a sudden. And the world trembled. Is that the history you're talking about? That's different from the one I'm familiar with.

edit on 9/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Maybe your ideology structure is too rigid if you're begging for Nuclear War to "fix" the "ills" you perceive in society.

A tree should bend and sway in the wind, not snap.

Consider this: what if some of your beliefs are misguided? I'm not saying they are in face misguided, I'm more or less asking you to reconsider many of your ideal over the next couple of months. Give them an objective, unbiased analysis while considering possible avenues of technological, social, and societal human advancement.

Just a thought.

Be well.

Agreed - and I been doing this for a while but this year was really rough and I found myself in situations that I could not never imagined and I see it everywhere around me and it doesn't stop. It goes deeper every day and affects me and my family in mostly negative ways - and it's everywhere in society.

What's happening today is not good for anyone and I mean this is the most generic abstract way.

People are not happy anymore or can even define their own happiness or even understand what happy means.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

People are not happy anymore or can even define their own happiness or even understand what happy means.

As pointed out, seek medical assistance. Or find a new milieu. I know many happy people.
edit on 9/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Obviously they didn't go out with a single boom but they vanished pretty fast on the peak of their evolutions.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

As I recall, the peak (whatever that means) of the Roman Empire occurred a good while before its eventual demise.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Just imagine all the cultures that have come and gone in this galaxy. Some by their own hand. Some by natural cataclysms. Our time will come too. Don't worry about it. Enjoy TODAY.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

And I think your a self absorbed fool,what are you 16?,sound like a little kid whining,if this is going to be leaders of country we are doomed anyway

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join