It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for World War 3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Yeah.. REALLY.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Well said.

If war was really so good for advancement, then the people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Yemen would be advancing at a rapid pace right now. But it isn't war that advances technology; it's the intentional allocation of resources that advances technology. Just because the MIC convinces govts to allocate resources to new technology during war doesn't mean that those resources couldn't have been allocated to new technology without war.

In short, I think some of these people are just depressed or bored with their lives and crave some kind of change. That or they're actually bloodthirsty maniacs who just want a a pseudo-intellectual sounding excuse to justify global destruction & genocides.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

But you wrote in your post:

It's been something I've pondered for many years, that it will take a world war to unite us. Or at the very least, reveal those who are truly against us.

That's why I asked.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I wanna add that if we would be chose to build human community/society of the common sense values and stuff like that, peace and prosperity way, it would just open up the true path of our kin and everything would be possibility once again but why we keep choosing way of oppression and all sort of violence it brought up with in, there is no common sense to it, if anything anyone with common sense can figure out this rigged system real fast but are we already so educated in this system that anything alternative, even simple as uniting for common cause seems impossible thing, even ridiculous when we start to think practical scenarios, truth is not valued in this system.. yet we cannot have both ways, we either go with the path of our far seeing leaders chosen for all of us or we actually open our human eyes and see whats what and whats nut.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

People are not happy anymore or can even define their own happiness or even understand what happy means.

After nuclear devastation, that's not going to help the happiness levels.....

If it were only possible to leave the top ten happiest countries out of your war....
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's been something I've pondered for many years, that it will take a world war to unite us. Or at the very least, reveal those who are truly against us.

Unite who?
"Truly against us" ⬅️ Against who? Our earth? Our human population?

Or against USA? That'll be everyone if the states start it.
If someone else starts it, there will be many, many allies on America's side.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"It's time for World War 3"

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm a blood thirsty maniac... and note how you've gone from global war to just regional war to suit your stance.

quaint.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Unite who?
"Truly against us" ⬅️ Against who? Our earth? Our human population?

Or against USA? That'll be everyone if the states start it.
If someone else starts it, there will be many, many allies on America's side.

Oh for gods sake, look at the world, look how fractured it is. It's already at war, and it's the denial of that, that is causing more and more people to be fractured.

It will take one hell of a war to stop the petty bickering. And no, not the USA. You are not the only people who are witnessing your society fall apart with so much inane rubbish. SJW, KKK, blah blah blah... cockroaches in the night, but in the day of war, people will let down their fake agendas. People might just come together to be as one.

Whatever, keep holding peoples hands, when TSHTF and it will, you'll see who is there for you, and who is there against you.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

WW3 is long overdue.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Sounds like a post from someone with no self conscience,I notice a lot of younger people lack any self confidence,they have no worldly experiance,only the one from an X box game,your in need of help

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Sounds like a post from someone with no self conscience,I notice a lot of younger people lack any self confidence,they have no worldly experiance,only the one from an X box game,your in need of help

Good thing that I don't count towards any of these groups.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I totally agree with you, the flower of civilisation has bloomed and now is going to seed. Whatever seed survives and blooms again, it wont be us, we are done. Their is just no easy way to correct this situation. The false news and the manipulated stock market is just a sign that whoever is controlling the information also knows this and is keeping the present state going for as long as possible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join