It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should I Feel Bad for Illegals?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Because this is Gods land, this is Gods planet and you're nothing to nobody.Go back to where you came from or where your ancestors were originally born.As God told me one day, just because your ancestors tricked the Indians- and gave them every known disease to man kind, that this is still the Indians land.

So why don't you go back to Europe or where ever you are from and take your nasty attitude and your filthy diseases with you.

The diseases brought to this continent by the Europeans included bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough. The diseases introduced in the Americas by the Europeans were crowd diseases: that is, individuals who have once contracted the disease and survived become immune to the disease. In a small population, the disease will become extinct. Measles, for instance, requires a population of about 300,000 to survive. If the population size drops below this threshold, the virus can cause illness and death, but after one epidemic, the virus itself dies out. Another important factor in the European diseases was the presence of domesticated animals. The source of many of the infections was the domesticated animals which lived in close proximity with the humans. Overall, hundreds of thousands of Indians died of European diseases during the first two centuries following contact. In terms of death tolls, smallpox killed the greatest number of Indians, followed by measles, influenza, and bubonic plague.

If the Indians aren't complaining then why should any one else?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as wel

Bioshock (2007)

Stop taking my money and giving it to people who aren't citizens.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
Illegals aren't kept 'on the books'.

Large farm and livestock companies exploit them, both the IRS andthe INS look the other way.

If you're going to interject yourself into a conversation at least follow along with what we were discussing and this was not it. We were discussing people with paperwork that appears legit that may or may not be and whether or not I had them on the books and how that impacts taxes.

Well, to be honest, the conversation didn't start out that way. It was kind of steered into that direction. There were also some masterful replies that didn't answer the questions posed.

But it was fun. The cigarette afterwards was just as sweet.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you feel I didn't answer your questions than please repost them.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They are still there, unedited.

No problem at all though. I truly enjoy your method of response.

Time to go home for the night.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
They are still there, unedited.

I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure what you still needed info on. What do you need addressed?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We were discussing people with paperwork that appears legit that may or may not be and whether or not I had them on the books and how that impacts taxes.

Thats lala land. Like I pointed out and linked, the reality is big corporations exploit 'undocumented' immigrant workers, that the gubment is complicit, knows full well, making token arrests of 'illegals', deporting small numbers so as not to interfere with production.

What paperwork, whatt taxes?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I was waiting for someone to say that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats lala land. Like I pointed out and linked, the reality is big corporations exploit 'undocumented' immigrant workers, that the gubment is complicit, knows full well, making token arrests of 'illegals', deporting small numbers so as not to interfere with production.

That's nice. Not what I was talking about.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
I was waiting for someone to say that.

I aim to please.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't have an opinion either way, but the government will not let every Mexican in, that went to school or has their nose clean. If there are any racist ICE figures, or border patrol agents, even a decent Mexican may not get back in, or worse...may even get shot. The cop that shot the Mexican will then get an Administrative leave (until the public forgets about the issue), and then be re-hired and given promotions.
edit on 7-9-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So why not give them an easy path to citizenship? If they are fully integrated and have lived here peacefully since being kids then they should be able to easily get their citizenship especially considering the circumstances that lead to them being here. I'm sure most if not all would gladly go through the steps to gain citizenship.

If anything, the people that have been waiting by doing it the legal way should be given a path before anyone else.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well if every one went back to where their ancestors came from .... Africa would be very very crowded....

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well said!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
So how many illegals can the USA accept before we start looking exactly like the countries where they fled from? Are we close to that point now? Maybe if we allow enough of these disadvantaged in and our country starts to resemble the 3rd world, they will self deport back from where they came from?

Why aren't people questioning the morals of these illegal aliens themselves? Why don't they clean up their own back yard? Wouldn't their comrades and family be much better served if these people stayed and fought for what they believe in instead of running away? Maybe if they stayed and fought for a better life, their countries would be a much better place in which to live in today's age.

Uh, did you forget how Americuh was founded? Founding fathers and everyone were English, literally running away from their country because they didn't like their country, and made this one resemble theirs but with a twist (and slavery, of course). People forget how this country was founded, I honestly worry about the education system, is it failing that badly?

Anyways. I think its stupid to even bother trying to deport people who have been here practically all their lives. They have jobs, they pay taxes, they contribute to this society, why remove that? How does that make sense? And I want someone with actual numbers to explain this to me, not some Trumpie with "libtards like getting things for free" crap.

Laws are laws but everyone breaks laws all the time, people need to stop pretending to be the better person, we're all terrible people in one way or another. That being said, I do support deporting all the criminals, they aren't needed. Give the good illegals a small fine (which would help local governments with stuff) and help them get to citizenship, problem solved.
edit on ThupmThu, 07 Sep 2017 23:27:31 -0500k2017-09-07T23:27:31-05:0011pm201745 by Darkchao45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't. There are 30 million illegals here (estimated) and more than half of them are on gov. assistance, and at least half are criminals. It's time to clean this shiz up, America first means Law and order first.

I thought President Trump is letting his base down on DACA. Throwing this thing back to congress that will push amnesty when he could have ended it with the stroke of a pen... bad decision.

Dims love illegal immigrants because that is a huge block of their voting base, thus the reason the media loves them.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
I don't. There are 30 million illegals here (estimated) and more than half of them are on gov. assistance, and at least half are criminals. It's time to clean this shiz up, America first means Law and order first.

Please provide facts and numbers, not Fox News talking points.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkchao45

Really you could find that anywhere. I don't know why I need to provide stats, go look it up. Besides the fact that are literally illegally here, which means 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals. Here's what I got from 1 minute of searching.

www.americanthinker.com...

All immigrant-headed households — legal and illegal — receive an average of $6,241 in welfare, 41 percent more than the $4,431 received by a non-immigrant household on welfare, according to the analysis. The total cost is over $103 billion in welfare benefits to households headed by immigrants.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Try this instead: "Why should I care about other human beings"

See how that fits.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Try this instead: "Why should I care about other human beings"

See how that fits.

No the question should be "Why should these human being's be our responsibility when (most of them are Mexican nationals?"
edit on 8-9-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join