It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If false flags were real??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I know the story we know is pretty close to the worst case scenerio.

The only way it is worse is if the government murdered tillman and the lynch story couldn't be worse propaganda wise...

I mean lynch is blantant proof of inexcusable propaganda.. the entire raid was a total fabrication.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Either / or.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

We know the story of Pat Tillman only because of his mother Mary and his brother also in the US Army. If not for them, the truth would have been buried forever.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

But if the media was "in on it" they would never have given them air time. Also they could have just as easily faked a car accident or plane crash to get rid of the family..

If they own the media That is a no risk proposition.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You're talking hypothetical, I'm talking historical record. Mary Tillman was the heroine in that case, in finding the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I doubt we got the full truth about either event. We got some watered down versions.

In Tillman's case, his diary was never returned to his family and his mother suspected he may have actually been murdered. Link

In the Lynch case, no responsibility for the disinfo/misinfo was assigned due to senior officials "lack of recollection."

I don't think you can say that what we got was anywhere close to the truth. The truth is probably much worse than you can imagine.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

But if the media was "in on it" they would never have given them air time. Also they could have just as easily faked a car accident or plane crash to get rid of the family..

If they own the media That is a no risk proposition.

I already responded as to how I, personally, don't think we got the whole truth on Tillman. As I said, Pat's mother thinks he was murdered and his journal was never returned to his family.

But on your point above with regard to Jessica Lynch...THE MEDIA HELPED PERPETRATE THAT HOAX. How can you credit them with reporting on truthful facts and evidence regarding that incident? Face it, we will never know how deep the propaganda goes...

Lynch's rescue will go down as one of the most stunning pieces of news management yet conceived. It provides a remarkable insight into the real influence of Hollywood producers on the Pentagon's media managers, and has produced a template from which America hopes to present its future wars.

Link

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A false flag is a specific thing. It's a thing where an entity creates an attack or event but hides who's really behind the attack in one way or another. Whatever happens after the attack is not a false flag. The event itself is the false flag.

If the stock market tanks and I buy a bunch of stock while it's low and then make a killing when the market rebounds, I haven't done a false flag. I've capitalized on a situation.

Over the last several years on ATS the term false flag has been used incorrectly when it comes to all kinds of events, and applying it to events where the government capitalized on something is the most common way of misusing the term.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A false flag is a specific thing.

Yes, its falsely flown to rally people to a false cause.

You're arguing semantics.

Whether I ambush someone or lay a trap or tell them to walk point down a jungle trail, I am setting them up.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A simplified view of the FF is that the event is staged. For whatever agenda it may be, the event is staged and actors are involved.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I would define a FF as being perpetrated by the government claiming to be the victim.

Assuming there are actors, where is the infrastructure for it???

The website you sign up on, or something that tells the pay rate..

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Add to that the false flag that started WW2.................. en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: intrptr

Is this about false flags or the riot?

False fags throughput history include but are not limited to...

Remember the Alamo (manifest destiny)

Custers last stand (Genocide)

Remember the Maine (who could forget it)

Pearl Harbor (ending US isolationism)

(skips Korea)

Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin),

Grenada (student rescue)

911 (0ngoing)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If the stock market tanks and I buy a bunch of stock while it's low and then make a killing when the market rebounds, I haven't done a false flag. I've capitalized on a situation.

what you would have done is channelled your inner george soros, communist.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks for that link. I was aware of the false pretext Germany used to enter Poland, never the depth to the operation confessed to by the SS during Nuremberg testimony.

Wonder why?

Probably because such undertakings are common place in the world, not promoted in the history books because they still do it today.

False flags, huh whats that?

Remember the spiel about the torture of Kuwatis and unplugging baby incubators Bush Sr. used to enter Iraq the (First Gulf War) time? The (SecondGulf War) time they destroyed the twin towers... the (Third Gulf War) time they invented ISIS.
All three times have been the same war for the subjugation of Iraq, ongoing since the uS military entered Iraq in 1990.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Actually what he said is the definition of capitalism..

Buy low and sell high without actually having lifted a finger yourself....

Where did you get communism from that???

Or do you not actually know the definition of any of that stuff, but have just been told x is evil!?

In some Communist Utopia there would be no stock market..

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I would define a FF as being perpetrated by the government claiming to be the victim.

Assuming there are actors, where is the infrastructure for it???

The website you sign up on, or something that tells the pay rate..

I think that any well organized entity could plan and execute a false flag, though certainly government agencies can also do it.

Fast & Furious organized by ATF is an example of rather an ongoing false flag. You might say that any government sting is a false flag, even John Delorean all those years ago. I'm NOT trying to say that all stings are false flags, but because they are staged and deceptions, there is a connection of some sort.

We're just talking semantics, really.

Consider last year's Pulse shooting in Orlando. From it there are numerous examples of the use of play actors. Fake wounds, fake bandages, all play actors.

The blame was put on muslims, but it was not muslims who did the dirty deed.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

A false flag imho requires the victim to be the perpetrator.. or for there to have been no attack at all, but the government knowingly pretending their was.

For example..

The US government blows up its own citizens ,planning to blame it on an enemy state that's is totally innocent of that specific attack..

If a third party does it, but the US accidentally blames the wrong party. That is a conspiracy by the guilty but not a false flag..

If the US purposely left a whole in the defenses, but the attacker acted independently. Without the US government telling them to. Then I think that's a conspiracy too.. not a false flag.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

For a sting to be a false flag, the government couldn't ever admit it was a sting.. or not admit it anytime soon..

If an independent group stages an attack, planing on someone else catching the blame. I still think that's in the category of a terrorist conspiracy.

I really think a false flag would require the previewed victim, to be the actual guilty party.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think the lies about Kuwait are false flags as much as propaganda..

I think Tonkin was an obvious false flag.. the ship that was sunk was (if memory serves) a friendly fire incident. That the US government knowingly pretended was perpetrated by Koreans.

The Lusitania was actually shot down by Germany, but it was loaded to the gills with weaponry, which made it a valid military target..

So I think that falls far more neatly into propaganda, rather than a false flag.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

[I don't think the lies about Kuwait are false flags as much as propaganda..

Both go hand in hand. Saddam Husseinin was vilified in the press for 'invading Kuwait", wouldn't have if he didn't think he had permission from his handlers in the uS.

We led him to slaughter. We used the 'tragedy' to justify entering the Middle East in force for the first time.

Definitely a huge false flag.

Rense

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join