It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If false flags were real??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just as a disclaimer, there are a couple examples of false flags in history. So I am not talking about the couple that are historical record..

I can't think of any where the government was the only actor. The vast majority of them the government takes a disaster they didn't cause and turns it to their political advantage.

There is also a few fairly realistic theories about the government putting people in danger, knowing someone else will actually commit whatever atrocity. Then they will politically profit

So my reason for posting this is concerning those who turn every tragedy into a false flag..

I ran across this you tube video concerning Charlottesville and Barcelona.

youtu.be...

I didn't get to watch it all... it's an hour and a half. But right off the bat they said something that caught my attention..

Something that I have seen most pushing similar conspiracies claim that hints to the fact even they don't actually believe it.

At the beginning " Ole " says people have been asking him if he was afraid to comment on Barcelona because "since that is the country he lives in, is he afraid for his life??"

To which ole replies "absolutely not.."and goes into how he wouldn't be silenced or intimidated..

Something I have seen multiple false flag types say.

Well if you truly believe the government is murdering people every other month in a false flag attack. Shouldn't you be terrified for your life, Since you are outing them?!?!

If the government is ballsy enough to murder random citizens ever couple months, wouldn't it be silly not to shut up those pointing out any evidence you did it???

If the illuminati can pull off 911, sandy hookand Charlottesville. How hard is it to fake a heart attack?? Or a car wreck?? Or whatever else???

So if they truly believed it, shouldn't they be literally terrified every waking moment???

The video then mentions that (I think the perpetrators car's ) license plate was GVC 1111..and his mothers tag was GCV 1122..

And some how they come to the conclusion that means they are stunt cars.. when wouldn't the illuminati/government change the tags.. isn't it far more likely and 100% verifiable that it is custom tags...

Once they went into the illuminati card game as was proof of X, Y or Z. I was done..

What secret organization puts out a BS card game?!?!

If I'm right it was created by a still living game designer.. not some super secret organization..

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Is this about false flags or the riot?

False fags throughput history include but are not limited to...

Remember the Alamo (manifest destiny)

Custers last stand (Genocide)

Remember the Maine (who could forget it)

Pearl Harbor (ending US isolationism)

(skips Korea)

Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin),

Grenada (student rescue)

911 (0ngoing)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If the government is ballsy enough to murder random citizens ever couple months, wouldn't it be silly not to shut up those pointing out any evidence you did it???

No because then if they got caught it would prove there be false flags or a reason to shut people up.

Anyway, I think using one point to 'prove false flags don't exist' is a weak start to a debate.

Human variable -
The 'ballsy' attitude you refer to is a very common human attribute and can be seen on here daily - if the human is not face to face with the threat then he/she will be ballsy and assertive - once the human is face to face with the enemy 90% of the time they cower and run.

Back to the drawing board

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

None of those are false flags..

Except the gulf of Tonkin..(wasn't it shot down by the British I the end?)

For clusters last stand to be a false flag.. either it never happened at all, or the government killed all the soldiers not the Indians..

The thread is mainly about those pushing false flag narratives, while saying they are not in constant fear for their lives..

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Everything major in our last 100 years or so has been false flags.

The world is a giant chess game and we are the pawns.

Nothing happens "out of the blue" or as history teaches.
History is written by the winners

Ever wonder why the "terrorists" never actually target the right "target"?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They are clinging to logical fallacies just as your argument appears to present.

There's is, "false flags have happened (true), therefore every man made disaster is a false flag (high probability false)".

Your rebuttal seems to be, "looney extremists with no evidence call everything false flag, so they're always wrong".

The truth is usually in the middle somewhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The thread is mainly about those pushing false flag narratives, while saying they are not in constant fear for their lives..

Why would someone be afraid of terrorism if more people die from car accidents, heart problems, and domestic violence?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I'll agree there have been false flags in the past 100 years. But why do all of them have to be false? Do you think there is no resentment towards America when we pick and choose our enemies? Aside from who anyone thinks was behind 9/11, if we go off the official story, mainly Saudis did it yet they're still allies. We attacked and ruined Iraq while they had little to no involvement.

I'm sure there are no shortages of angry people who have lost loved ones to pointless wars.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't forget San Bernardino, Sandy Hook, the 7/7 London attacks, The Pulse, and quite a few others, probably Nice and Paris too.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why would someone be afraid of terrorism if more people die from car accidents, heart problems, and domestic violence?

Because the average person on the street is completely ignorant of the fact that car accidents, heart problems and domestic violence cause more deaths than terrorism? Because he has been utterly indoctrinated with fear-mongering propaganda?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

For clusters last stand to be a false flag.. either it never happened at all, or the government killed all the soldiers not the Indians..

It could be considered a false flag if the government sent a reckless Colonel to be massacred by the very natives that they wished to gin up hatred towards in order to commit genocide. They could even have part of the force run away from the fight instead of saving the Colonel's reckless butt.
Was Custer's last stand a false flag?
I am just promoting a conspiracy theory about a false flag in a thread about false flags on a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm not disagreeing with the premise that we don't deserve retribution.
I'm only saying that there is no way that the most powerful military force on the planet is going to be fooled by terrorists in caves and sit idly by while hijacked airliners run amok.

Not going to believe in golf of Tonkin fire crackers turning into a long and protracted war either.

I truly believe that in today's world there are no surprises - just mainstream brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

None of those are false flags..

According to the official narrative, I know.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Everything major in our last 100 years or so has been false flags.

The world is a giant chess game and we are the pawns.

Nothing happens "out of the blue" or as history teaches.
History is written by the winners

Ever wonder why the "terrorists" never actually target the right "target"?

Theres your sign.

Like In Europe presently, the attacks occur far away from the gubment sectors, and their homes. Its a theatre, airport, concert or busy street, any venue the public attends.

Gotta keep the fear alive.

In 1984, random rocket attacks occur to remind everyone of endless war, and therefore endless Marshall Law.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

JFK didnt sign off on having americans dress as cubans and matching a jet liner on radar to a DRONE jet liner in the air then taking the real jet liner under radar for the painted remote controlled plane to be shot down by us but blamed on cuba. but damn was it approved all the way to him. NORTHWOODS.

"War by deception."

where do you think terrorists get a large part of their weopons/tactics training? "military advisors" Green berets are largely "mobolizing local populations" as "force multipliers."

in general you find patsies.. you flatter their ego and offer them help. Sometimes you stop them towards the end "creating crimes to arrest." and sometimes you don't "creating martyrs."

95% of things are "official operations" by individuals or groups or countries. Most people want you to know why.

The art of war is not the same as that. I commited my first false flag when I was like 6. Itwas quite elaborate but basically I got to eat an entire box of chocolate get caught then steal 80$ commit further to the thievery and plant false evidence which I then found out was actually the terrorists did it (my sister).. I got what I wanted then got caught then took out my enemy and exonerated my name. I raped the system and got praised for it..

I'm a lot more cunning now. Good thing my morals prevent such actions these days. 5% of the population are psychopaths and if they happen to be only as intelligent as me.. They're in power positions and recommending actions to troops and civillian leadership.

people overreacting that everything is a false flag is one thing.. but then again its a much more nuanced and common concept than most people have the experience to know about.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

That same thing would apply to the initial then..

If risk was an issue, they never do the false flag..

That is BILLION times more risky than assassinating some youtuber fairly early in his ministry.(that is not trying to draw an analogy to religion , it's just the only word I can think of that fits.)

The human variable only applies like that to individuals Imho.

Once you get to groups and organizations, I think that is mitigated by others who are not as individually biased.

If your group has decided to risk it all to set up a political narrative, and it would be risking all their fame, fortune, lives and freedom if they were caught.

Then using it likely you would be willing to do the same to protect that narrative..

But all that is irrelevant as I commented on the actions of those pushing the false flag narrative..

If the CONSPIRACY THEORIEST really believed the government was orchestrating false flags on a nearly monthly basis. Shouldn't the conspiracy theorist also be scared $H!7LESS they will assassibate them at any moment for spreading it...

It is WAY easier to make one random guys death look accidental or like his girlfriend murdered them rather than it is to orcastrate 911, sandyhook or Charlottesville.

So shouldn't they be living in a bunker hiding their identities???

That said I'm not claiming to have proven anything...

Just pointing out an inconsistency that imho is way more telling than the inconsistencies in their false flag narrative.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If so then shouldn't those pushing that and showing the public "the truth" be living in a constant state of terror?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

most false flags like mine happen after the fact..
and you are wrong when it comes to organizations. he.

You plant false flags on dead bodies.. sprinkle a little crack.. Drop a quran or passport.. Put a bullet on a stretcher..

it's no risk once the crime is commited, you deflect as hard as possible after the fact. qui bono leads right to you. People will figure it out if not distracted. premeditated false flags go as high as entire governments obviously.. false flag literally means wearing the flag of another COUNTRY. Its a war crime to bear the RED CROSS and then open fire.. Its one way people smuggle weapons under medicine containers..

and as far as risking people talking? I accidentally worked for DHS without realizing it for half a year lol.
I'm not allowed to say what for now.

edit on 6-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If so then shouldn't those pushing that and showing the public "the truth" be living in a constant state of terror?

How many people have died from terrorism in the past 16 years? A hundred tops? (edit: in America)

Just because you watch shark week doesn't mean you won't swim in the ocean.
edit on 6-9-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sharks don't personally gun for you because you rent out copies of jaws..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join