It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If false flags were real??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is this about false flags or the riot?

False fags throughput history include but are not limited to...

Remember the Alamo (manifest destiny)

Custers last stand (Genocide)

Remember the Maine (who could forget it)

Pearl Harbor (ending US isolationism)

(skips Korea)

Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin),

Grenada (student rescue)

911 (0ngoing)

Never forget the USS Liberty! Our so called allies show their true colors.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sharks don't personally gun for you because you rent out copies of jaws..

Well you asked a question on a conspiracy site and we answered. Maybe you don't like the answer but you're looking at extremists on YouTube and acting like anyone who believes in false flags are in the same camp as them.

Where there is opportunity for power and money, many times corruption follows. Not everything I'd a false flag and not everything is what it seems.

And those of us who believe that don't live in fear.

As stated before the deaths you're talking about are trivial in the grand scheme of things, so what is it you're having trouble grasping?

Maybe take a small break from YouTube.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

False flags are real, and they have become very sophisticated. Every media outlet co-fabricates the "official story" in conjunction with gov't officials. Dissenting opinions are silenced and marginalized.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is this about false flags or the riot?

False fags throughput history include but are not limited to...

Remember the Alamo (manifest destiny)

Custers last stand (Genocide)

Remember the Maine (who could forget it)

Pearl Harbor (ending US isolationism)

(skips Korea)

Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin),

Grenada (student rescue)

911 (0ngoing)

Most of those are actual events that the government jumped on as a pretext to do something.

Unless you've got some sort of evidence that the government annhilated the 7th cavalry at little big horn, for example.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The ultimate false flag will happen when thermonuclear weapons strike inside the U.S. and create masses of U.S. REFUGEES.

The borders across the Western Hemisphere will open as people flee, creating an American-Union...or perhaps even a Global-Union.

Is the global shadow government closer to realizing this goal than most people could ever believe?

If that is the ultimate false flag...we sure are ripe for it, right now. (And people would go on believing that Trump is a nationalist and a political outsider...or just a stupid, dangerous, hothead. AND that Kim Jong-un was just angry because people make fun of him.)

edit on 9/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well that could certainly be the outcome, but one must keep in mind that the widespread use of nuclear weapons poisons the earth and the atmosphere. False flag or not, that is a possibility for the future, but the planet will be toxic to humans.

We let the genie out of the bottle, and have poisoned our home.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Too true, but I wonder if false flags might possibly become like The Boy Who Cried Wolf type scenario? Have we, will we, ever reach the point that we know longer believe the story?

Really the FF is an instrument used to achieve a greater goal. It is merely a tactic.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ha, well if the plan is thermonuclear war...then the global cabal have some place safe to go, and the rest of us are not invited.

On a related tin-foily hat note, I can't help but think of the Denver International Airport (DIA) CTs. I saw an article, yesterday, saying that a herd of bison is being relocated on DIA property.

And that reminded me of the herd of bison at Fermilab and the CTs that the bison serve as a 'canary in a mine,' so to speak, to warn if radiation levels there are unsafe: Fermilab bison

edit on 9/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When did I say any of that..

The thread was about those exptremists on you tube specifically..

If they really believe every event is a false flag, which would mean the government was killing people monthly..shouldn't they be living in mortal terror..

If they believe government is willing to kill that indiscriminately , to push a narrative. Wouldn't they be willing to kill just as quickly to protect it??

Hind sight "if THEY really thought false flags were real" would have been a better title.

But the op doesn't say false flags don't exist.

When I named it i was thinking..

"If false flags are real , shouldn't the extremists be terrified rather than unconcerned and self righteous?"

If the government has committed all the false flags Alex Jones has pushed, wouldn't it have been way easier to knock him off long ago???

And doing that would not be riskier than perpetrating 911, or sandyhook..

The average joe isn't gonna think Jones death is more fishy than their false flag gone wrong..

I'm quite sure they could kill him in a way where it looked legit..

Hell him and his wife are going through a particularly bad divorce..

What's harder?

Orcastrating 911 or faking a murder suicide with Jones and his wife.. with either party the victim???

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists typically don't have anything more than circumstantial evidence. And, although circumstantial evidence actually has a lot of evidentiary value, non-lawyer sheeple have been trained like monkeys to believe it's worthless.

Therefore, most conspiracy theorists know they are really no threat to the conspirators they are trying expose, and will probably not be targeted for exposing circumstantial evidence.

It's those with direct evidence of conspiracies that need to worry.

Or that's my take.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

None of those are false flags..

Except the gulf of Tonkin..(wasn't it shot down by the British I the end?)

For clusters last stand to be a false flag.. either it never happened at all, or the government killed all the soldiers not the Indians..

The thread is mainly about those pushing false flag narratives, while saying they are not in constant fear for their lives..

The Gulf of Tonkin was when US Navy ships were supposedly fired upon by North Vietnamese gunboats. It provided a pretext to involve us in war which rightly belonged to France but they quit after Dien Bien Phu falls.

Col Cluster was the guy who invented chicken fingers I think.

Gen. George Custer fought for the Union during the Civil War and faced the best cavalry units on Earth at the time; at Gettyburg he charged straight in Wade Hamptons brigade and he did some similarly reckless charges at Trevillian station, managing to extricate his command from near annihilation. He made the mistake of dividing his forces at Little Big Horn and sending Benteen's (or was it Reno? not sure) men off separately while one group assailed the main camp. Poor intelligence on the number of Indian warriors led to his demise, along with his headlong approach to battle.

Real false flags Imo:
Sinking of the Lusitania
Sinking of the Titanic
Zimmerman note
Pearl Harbor
Gulf of Tonkin
USS Liberty
Gladio attacks in Italy including the Bologna bombing.
OKC bombing
Flight 800
9/11
London 7/7 bombings

edit on 6-9-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sending a weaker force into the eye of the storm to be massacred, or blowup, or sunk, yes.

There is speculation abut Custer. He was deep in debt, his bid for the Presidency had failed, his wife would be relieved of his debt and paid a pension were he to be killed in action. The gubment needed a reason to return to massacring the Native Americans. This was hard to do after the civil war, America was tired of war.

Custers force was under sized for the campaign he undertook. He left the gattling guns back at camp, divided his force, sat on a hill and watched Benteen get slaughtered, then attacked, even though (by then) he could determine the size of the force he was facing was overwhelming.

The same might be said for the Alamo, a small detachment faced thousands of soldiers.

The Lusitania, not warned of subs operating in the area, captain chose to stop zigzagging.

The Maine was blown up in harbor by a coal dust explosion.

The Reichstag was burned by SS soldiers seen in the street that night with 'Gerry' cans of gasoline.

The fighter jets on 911 were sent out to sea, President Bush Jr. was sent to a school house where he sat and sat... and sat.
edit on 6-9-2017 by intrptr because: (by then)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

But in the end wasn't it a British ship that accidentally fired on the navy at Tonkin???

That's what I meant.

Tonkin was the only event on his list that matched a false flag definition.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You would think as intricately as the comb these events they would get lucky...

And really there doesn't even have to be a false flags or illuminati....

The conspiracy theorists just have to ACTUALY BELIEVE IT IS!!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Okay well a false flag is not "poor decisions." Just because a government chooses to make the most out of an incident doesn't make an incident a false flag.

If the government had ordered Custer to do what he did and then attacked him: false flag.

Ordered the captain of the Lusitania to stop moving erratically and then torpedoed her: false flag.

"Hey they blew up the Lusitania and now we have a pretext for war.": not a false flag.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

False flags are a real thing. As you pointed out, some are known, historically. For others, there is a lot of speculation, when the data we are given doesn't quite add up as it should.

I'd be suspicious, too, of someone who claimed there was some government conspiracy of that sort, and claimed they could prove it, and also claimed to not be afraid of repercussions. Very suspicious! After all, how hard is it to have someone, say, turn bright red, then drop dead, of a supposed heart attack, right in the street? Or, perhaps, drive a car that explodes, before impacting an object? Or be mugged, and not robbed, right after some serious leaks?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You would think as intricately as the comb these events they would get lucky...

They do, now & then.

But even in the face of direct evidence or prima facie evidence, if the media doesn't acknowledge it, then the evidence is worthless. It's somehow delegitimized and never given any consideration.

You're talking about evidence that the mainstream media will report on and investigate. That's never going to happen, because this machine is so tightly controlled. There's meaningful evidence you're probably dismissing, without thought, because you are waiting for the machine to tell you it's important.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does the media ignore it???

If they do, then how do we know the true syory of pat Tillman and Jessica lynch???

Imho there are 2 reasons I don't think "they are all in on it."

That any conspiracys are from smallish groups , who are only partly in power..rather than one comprehensive illuminati type group that controls everything..

I think it is a thousand shady organizations all competeing. Rather than one in total (or close to total) control.

1) we often hear the anti government truth later..

If one group ran it all. I don't think we ever hear the side of the story that makes the government look bad..

2) there would be no need for tax scams..

If you control the government and media. You wouldn't spend billions setting up convoluted tax schemes.. you would just crank up the printers and pump out another billion..

Since we all know there are tax schemes. Imho that means they do not have access to just printing more money..

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Then why aren't they???

Alex Jones doesn't live in a bunker....

If ANY of his conspiracy theories were correct enough to threaten TPTB Wouldn't they get rid of him???

Conspiracy celeb or not.. killing him wouldn't be riskier than sandy hook..

And jones is more dangerous to the narrative they hypothetically want , by far

So if they would kill kids to sell a narrative, wouldn't they kill jones and others to protect it???

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Does the media ignore it???

If they do, then how do we know the true syory of pat Tillman and Jessica lynch???

Yes.

The media only reports on highly controlled information. So, how do you know that we know the true story of Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join