It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UH OH: British Spy Behind Debunked 'Trump Dossier' to Testify Under Oath

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't care what you think of the person who compiled them. Do you have anything to say about the 8 pages of summarized allegations from the dossier?

No? Thought not.

Do you have anything to say about the Cohen allegation in it being proved completely false in an embarrassingly easy way?

I mean seriously....you can really argue you think any of this is credible with any true belief? Can you back any with fact? Or just source 3 and 4 said so and Mother Jones regurgitated....LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't know anything other than it hasn't proven to be false either. You know, when people participate in illegal acts, they often use fake ids and passports.

That's one item in the dossier. There are many, many, many others that have panned out, like Trump's banking deals with money launderers overseas and "offshore".

The dossier hasn't been debunked, even if we never see the Pee Pee tape. It's looks like there's no way that our president hasn't been compromised by outside/Russian influences.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You can list all that proof right ?

Bulverism is dangerous, and it's backwords.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not the one authoring threads with lies in their titles. That's all on you.

We already know that the money laundering part of the dossier is credible and extremely damaging to Trump. The rest of the "proof" is up the Mueller and the congressional committees to determine. Not you and not me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't know anything other than it hasn't proven to be false either. You know, when people participate in illegal acts, they often use fake ids and passports.

That's one item in the dossier. There are many, many, many others that have panned out, like Trump's banking deals with money launderers overseas and "offshore".

The dossier hasn't been debunked, even if we never see the Pee Pee tape. It's looks like there's no way that our president hasn't been compromised by outside/Russian influences.

So you're one that believes anything anyone says as long as there is an anonymous source and the original story, even though unproven, is just regurgitated by multiple other sites?

Man would I hate to be your kid.....anyone could say anything and you'd never even attempt to find the truth....

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We already know that the money laundering part of the dossier is credible and extremely damaging to Trump. The rest of the "proof" is up the Mueller and the congressional committees to determine. Not you and not me.

We Do? Got a link to laundering proof?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just as I suspected.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Semyaza

The "Dossier" is as phony as a $3 bill.

I won't buy it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Semyaza
The "Dossier" is as phony as a $3 bill.
I won't buy it.

Oh, well then. I guess you'd know.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What the # is in the Steele Dosier?

A lot of verbs, with a repeated noun and a few pronouns.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

TONS! Just do a Google search on "Trump and money laundering", or "Mueller follows the money". There's too much info for this thread, and if I dumped a bunch of links on you, you'd just make some excuse and wave the entire list off with a chuckle, knowing you, and it would get lost in this echo chamber of a thread.

The list of Trump's money laundering escapades is so long the subject needs a dedicated thread! It'll all come out in time.

edit on 21-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

TONS! Just do a Google search on "Trump and money laundering", or "Mueller follows the money". There's too much info for this thread, and if I dumped a bunch of links on you, you'd just make some excuse and wave the entire list off with a chuckle, knowing you, and it would get lost in this echo chamber of a thread.

The list of Trump's money laundering escapades is so long the subject needs a dedicated thread! It'll all come out in time.

Show us the 2 that you value the most.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have yet to see any real proof that the dossier was debunked. Where is this elusive proof?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

Ahh

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

I didn't know someone else from Northern Ireland...Belfast to be exact, has been looking at Trump these last years as well...it's one heck of a long road.

He/she is studying long cultivated behaviour patterns as I have, as well as his speech patterns which are well known.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I know! I have that guy's stuff bookmarked!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

LOL...neato....I can link searches too.

I bet Mueller must be the king of Google and Bing with all that evidence you linked to..../sarcasm

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

LOL...neato....I can link searches too.

I bet Mueller must be the king of Google and Bing with all that evidence you linked to..../sarcasm

Thanks for proving me correct.

if I dumped a bunch of links on you, you'd just make some excuse and wave the entire list off with a chuckle, knowing you, and it would get lost in this echo chamber of a thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join