It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UH OH: British Spy Behind Debunked 'Trump Dossier' to Testify Under Oath

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Because its real.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you provide a link so that we can see where any of the information in the report had been confirmed or denied? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything that factually debunks any information that is in the dossier.

Here's a link to an 8 page summary of allegations from the dossier.
nucleardiner.files.wordpress.com...

Here's a mother Jones article on the subject:
The Trump “Dossier” Is Looking More Credible All the Time

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Debunked by who?

Not verified, does not mean debunked.

Exactly. Debunked, nothing has been debunked, including Russia and trump campaign ties.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
But if it were to be fake, wouldn't the creator follow the actual timeline of events of Trump?
If I were to pay someone to create a fake dossier with the intent of passing it off as real, if the entire timeline didn't line up, I sure as h3ll wouldn't pay for it.
Would you?

I am not trying to debate the realness of the dossier here, I am just stating that faked events are easily crafted around real documented events.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Annee
Debunked by who?

Not verified, does not mean debunked.

Exactly. Debunked, nothing has been debunked, including Russia and trump campaign ties.

I know.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's no trial dear. There is no trial and trump has not been accused of anything. They are investigating. Perhaps there will be a trial and an accusation against trump but right now no.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: windword
If that was true, Steele wouldn't be testifying before committee and the Russian company wouldn't have any questions for him.

Which Russian company would that be?

The only Russian company that I can find involved is XBT, and they are suing Buzzfeed over claims made (based on seeing the dossier).

XBT has made no claims for or against the dossier, in regards to Trump, and has not requested any information from Steele. Buzzfeed has requested information from Steele, to which Steele has declined.

Maybe I should have said "agency" instead of "company" in my reply.

From the OP:

According to ABC News, a United States district court judge is allowing lawyers for a Russian agency mentioned in the document to question Christopher Steele, the MI6 operative behind the dossier.

Just posted this, but will post it again for your benefit. Here's a link to an 8 page summary of allegations contained within the Steele/Trump dossier
edit on 21-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I guess.
But you know...the guy does have a respected reputation and he was an MI6 agent.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An American Judge has given the "go ahead" for lawyers representing a "Russian" company to seek testimony from the Does the character "Christopher Steele" even exist as portrayed by the MSM ?

If it's all, 'debunked' who debunked it...certainly not you.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
You certainly should have said agency, not company. They are vastly different things with vastly different levels of credibility, not to mention vastly different scopes of operation.

As for the allegations...allegations are made every day. I am very much like the courts now...evidence or nothing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Well, I know absolutely nothing about him or his reputation other than what I have heard on ATS and the only thing I know about MI6 is from the movies.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah 007 right?
Me too. So is he a chick magnet, does he like martinis?

(post by xuenchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I guess.
But you know...the guy does have a respected reputation and he was an MI6 agent.

Respected by who? The Leftists for making up utter nonsense about Trump?
Back to the Russian fairy tale eh Lefties?....the Nazis have toned it down, so back to this.
There is a reason why this clown Steele is resisting testifying about anything.

Sir Tony told Sky News he looked through the report: "I've seen quite a lot of intelligence on Russia, and there are some things in it which look pretty shaky. "For example it claims that the Russians began to cultivate Donald Trump five years ago. "If they did that they showed remarkable prescience because at the time he had nothing to do with American politics." He added: "The way that the process of controlling the hacking case is described doesn't fit with how we feel the Kremlin works, so I'm a bit dubious about it.

news.sky.com...

Morell said he had learned that the former officer, Christopher Steele, paid his key Russian sources, and interviewed them through intermediaries. "On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all," Morell said at an event sponsored by the Cipher Brief, an intelligence web site. "There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it."

About the dossier, Morell said, "Unless you know the sources, and unless you know how a particular source acquired a particular piece of information, you can’t judge the information — you just can’t." The dossier "doesn’t take you anywhere, I don’t think," he said. He continued: "I had two questions when I first read it. One was, How did Chris talk to these sources? I have subsequently learned that he used intermediaries.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

If that was true, Steele wouldn't be testifying before committee and the Russian company wouldn't have any questions for him.

Which Russian company would that be?

The only Russian company that I can find involved is XBT, and they are suing Buzzfeed over claims made (based on seeing the dossier).

XBT has made no claims for or against the dossier, in regards to Trump, and has not requested any information from Steele. Buzzfeed has requested information from Steele, to which Steele has declined.

Maybe I should have said "agency" instead of "company" in my reply.

From the OP:

According to ABC News, a United States district court judge is allowing lawyers for a Russian agency mentioned in the document to question Christopher Steele, the MI6 operative behind the dossier.

Just posted this, but will post it again for your benefit. Here's a link to an 8 page summary of allegations contained within the Steele/Trump dossier

LOL...an 8 page summary by Cheryl Rofer.....same lady who says there are no buyers for nuclear materials....and writes for Mother Jones....

Yeah...totally legit....

This whole Russian conspiracy and dossier thing have all but died completely.

The only story funnier than those right now are the ones about the Dems thinking they are going to win 80 house seats at the midterms....Baaahahaaahaaa!

edit on 8/21/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Nevertheless, if there was nothing to the dossier, the judge would not have allowed the "agency" access to the committee hearing and the witness for questions.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't care what you think of the person who compiled them. Do you have anything to say about the 8 pages of summarized allegations from the dossier?

No? Thought not.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Nevertheless, if there was nothing to the dossier, the judge would not have allowed the "agency" access to the committee hearing and the witness for questions.

Right.
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

There's no trial dear. There is no trial and trump has not been accused of anything. They are investigating. Perhaps there will be a trial and an accusation against trump but right now no.

Trump has not been accused of anything? What the # is in the Steele Dosier?

Your mental gymnastics are fun to watch but it's sad to think you actually believe you have a clue.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't care what you think of the person who compiled them. Do you have anything to say about the 8 pages of summarized allegations from the dossier?

No? Thought not.

Nope....all second or third hand sources and not a single one verified as stated by the company that had them compiled....

Got any evidence? Thought not....just a bunch of hearsay and "allegations"....as has become the norm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join