It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UH OH: British Spy Behind Debunked 'Trump Dossier' to Testify Under Oath

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Read the GD sixth.

Amendment VI In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sounds like time for popcorn!
I look forward to reading the facts that either side lays out.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If this is the best the so-called secret services of the United Kingdom can provide, I am frankly disappointed. Smoke, mirrors, misdirection, false hope, fantastic stories and complete fabrication. Move along people, nothing of value to see here...

ETA: Prostitutes and urine? Or am I completely off base?
edit on 21/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
If this is the best the so-called secret services of the United Kingdom can provide, I am frankly disappointed.

Former MI6.

This isn't a dossier that was compiled by MI6, utilizing MI6 resources.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wonder what he will have to say about the FBI's intention to pay him $50,000 for the fake dossier. The payment was never made, even though James Comey authorized the wire transfer, because the information was fraudulent.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This whole thing is about how they want people to automatically think the "Dossier" is real.

BwwwaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There have been timelines that line up with the events of the dossier like how trump was in Moscow in the Ritz in the presidential suite with the son of the man who was supplying the dirt on Clinton in that June meeting. The same place the supposed golden shower event took place.
Nothing has been debunked. Much is still unverified. To these guys unverified is the same as debunked because trump told them so.
And of course he's totally honest right?
www.businessinsider.com...

Also some Russian diplomats have been verified as spies and they had contact with trumps campaign. Particularly Roger Stone.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You always are. I wish I had your restraint. I react.
It's been very sad to read here lately. I have to say.
Anyway somewhere there's a timeline published but I can't seem to locate it just now. For some reason I'm getting older stories from March.
Ill keep looking.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They keep saying the dossier has been debunked. That's FAKE NEWS!

If that was true, Steele wouldn't be testifying before committee and the Russian company wouldn't have any questions for him.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

They keep saying the dossier has been debunked. That's FAKE NEWS!

If that was true, Steele wouldn't be testifying before committee and the Russian company wouldn't have any questions for him.

See what I mean.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Verified false is not a correct term. 
It's called falsified. 

Or is that American English?

In American it's called bull$h___. Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who's being accused of anything? Of course they have a right to face their accusers. Who's being accused and who's accusing ? No one .
Back to the drawing board .

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

It's on the web. Lots of stories.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
a reply to: Daalder

Verified false is not a correct term.
It's called falsified.

Or is that American English?

'Verified as false' is totally different from falsified. And that is in English of any flavour.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah and?
This is not a trial. That is trial law my dear. Right now there is no defendant. There's only the subject of an investigation. So with no defendant to face a non existent accuser it does not apply at this place and time.
Members of congress are scheduled to go and interview him. It won't be under oath though.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Says you.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Once upon a time in a magic kingdom....
Where do you get this ?

link   

originally posted by: windword

Which Russian company would that be?

The only Russian company that I can find involved is XBT, and they are suing Buzzfeed over claims made (based on seeing the dossier).

XBT has made no claims for or against the dossier, in regards to Trump, and has not requested any information from Steele. Buzzfeed has requested information from Steele, to which Steele has declined.

link   

Who's being accused of anything? Of course they have a right to face their accusers. Who's being accused and who's accusing ? No one . Back to the drawing board .

Trump and Russia are.

Someone needs to do something alright.

Good Hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join