It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nothing like cringey state-run propaganda

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Can't last long, other than for laughs! Call it; 'Real News' from the Font of Truth'!
Trump has no credibility left with anyone over a single digit IQ, or over 8 years old!

Yeah way to go !!

Bash as many regular people as possible from your ivory tower balcony.

Should people worship the ground you walk on too?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just a heads-up guys.

The REAL "state run media" is and will be Sinclair Media's Bottom Line With Boris. Sinclair is trying to reach into 72% of American households by forcing local news stations that they've acquired to air Boris Epshteyn's segment.

Who is he? Trump supporter & senior advisor to the Trump campaign. Link

That is your state run media. There's more to this but I gotta run...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Just a heads-up guys.

The REAL "state run media" is and will be Sinclair Media's Bottom Line With Boris. Sinclair is trying to reach into 72% of American households by forcing local news stations that they've acquired to air Boris Epshteyn's segment.

That is not state run.

I assume you are also screaming about the deal CNN has to air on all airports etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Just a heads-up guys.

Oh goodie !!

Let's see if they can get those 24-30 million primetime viewers away from the Big3+1 networks.

It's so sceery.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They are on regular local news networks. The MSM but local affiliates.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I watched that.

It reminded me of the faux newscasts from the Starship Trooper movies.

Happy, happy, joy, joy,...Nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just a heads-up guys.

That is not state run.

I assume you are also screaming about the deal CNN has to air on all airports etc.

It is when the media strategy comes from the White House.

As to the other segments- I would be uncomfortable with any pundit type opinion pieces, right or left, or obvious ads couched as news, etc, being forced on everyone in local news channels.

Fox plays a lot of places too that arepublic and businesses, waiting rooms at hospitals etc.
edit on 8-8-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I love it. This is genius.

After he is done being POTUS, He should keep it around!

How much do you want to bet that it becomes a household name for news by 2020.....

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

They are on regular local news networks. The MSM but local affiliates.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid !!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I love it. This is genius.

After he is done being POTUS, He should keep it around!

How much do you want to bet that it becomes a household name for news by 2020.....

Which is the point. It doesnt END with this. It STARTS with this.

I came back to see the Trumpets out gloating that somehow fireside chats and the weekly Obama nonsense is somehow the proof that this is the same thing.

It is not. At all. Context is important, and easily dismissed if it doesnt fit your narrative I suppose....

But I'll never be able to convince a single one of you of that. This is where we are as a country. Trump can have his daughter in law anchor a weekly "Real News" program on facebook ( id argue jsut as powerful a platform as a CNN or Fox in 2017), and you guys are all for it. A weekly recap of Obama doing nice things with kids is nowhere near the same as the current president saying the MSM is fake, but ohh watch this "real News" thing.

Besides, Trump does the whole' im good with kids' thing during press conferences with letters from lil jimmy.

When you see "facts" from this "real news" used to refute the media, it is officially state sponsored. And if you dont think Donald Trump isnt influencing what his daughter in law does on HIS "real News" , I have some beach front property in Arkansas to sell ya.

Again... it starts here, it doesnt end here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

And ps.. Yes some of us have dinner to go to.. And things to do.. And real people to interact with. Apologies for not staying on ATS all night to argue .

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So you people are all against the government and the globalists but you'd trust State ran news? Holy #

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
So you people are all against the government and the globalists but you'd trust State ran news? Holy #

It goes back to the basics... "Well my guy won.... So he can do whatever he wants babay"

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

I for one said I would not trust it.

I just do not thing its the end of the world like you all.

But lets turn this on you.

This is a podcast on facebook paid for with private money.

So you all think that the first amendment should not apply to people related to the president? Trump and all of his team, and all of his family is not allowed to have a podcast or it is tyranny?

Funny, I don't remember seeing you all post outrage when we found out through wikileaks that the media is seceretly colluding with the state.

But go on, keep arguing for censoring those you disagree with.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

People like being right. They like when the stances they take are reinforced by outside factors. Then they like to gloat about being the one who was right. It is a symptom of feeling powerless in everyday life.

They won't complain until it comes around from the other "side" and bites them in the derriere. Then they will complain about the thing they just championed.

Gold fish memory is a real curse, or boon if you are an extremely rich person looking to manipulate the lives of billions.

But #sheeplelivesmatter....A message sponsored by someone who thought Obama was a crappy president, Hillary would of been worse than Trump, but Trump is still a pretty obama president.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Balance is a wonderful thing. If reporting was honest, we wouldnt need this.

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This seems superfluous ... he already has Fox News.

It will be good for some laughs, anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The real"Most trusted name in news"

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The real"Most trusted name in news"

By whom exactly?

Mr. Trump's ever-dwindling fan base?

Another failed Trump business venture.

/shrug

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>