It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is some seriously lame news coverage.

The headlines at Zero Hedge provide more detail and in depth analysis than that site does.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: xuenchen

That is some seriously lame news coverage.

The headlines at Zero Hedge provide more detail and in depth analysis than that site does.

A truly brilliant observation.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And now everyone knows exactly what kind on lunatic we're dealing with in the White House. A man so fragile, that he has started his own news show and and dossiers delivered twice daily, containing only Trump praise, much like the boot licking he televised before the first cabinet meeting a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Go President TRUMP!

I have no problem with him promoting his agenda, and talking about the positive strides he's making in his own videos.

It would be refreshing than to listen to the fake stream media slander him 24/7. Trump is already a better President than Oblama. That's why the media hates him. Make America Strong again. Make America Proud Again.

"Americanism not Globalism will be our credo."

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
And now everyone knows exactly what kind on lunatic we're dealing with in the White House. A man so fragile, that he has started his own news show and and dossiers delivered twice daily, containing only Trump praise, much like the boot licking he televised before the first cabinet meeting a few months ago.

Funny, I missed your comments discussing how Obama was an egomaniac for having his West wing world show that just praised him.

Could you point me to the threads where you were calling him out?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Although in more dangerous hands, it could absolutely be construed as state controlled media, in this case, I am more apt to believe it is simply Trump's ego at work. While Trump supporters would like to think it is just Trump trying to get out the "real" WH news, I think his narcissism, ego, and showmanship, made him want to create this media source.

If Trump moves further along with his "Any news source that doesn't agree with me is a terrorist" agenda, then.. we can be worried. Funny thing is Trump supporters, by and large, would be "ok" with that. Sadly so. Because they are ok with a POTUS having no opposing viewpoint. Because he is their laughable effing Jesus.. incapable of making mistakes. He is perfect to them. And THAT is scary. You want to talk about brainwashed sheep? yea..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join