It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The fears are accelerating as we have a story claiming Trump has started a news channel !!

A former CNN newscaster is apparently at the helm too.

And the "broadcast" comes from Trump Tower in New York !!

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

President Trump debuted his own short news segment from Trump Tower yesterday morning that featured former Trump CNN campaign commentator Kaleigh McEnany as the news host.

Here’s the segment that was posted on Trump’s Facebook page:

Join Kayleigh McEnany as she provides you the news of the week from Trump Tower in New York! #MAGA #TeamTrump

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why am I thinking this is playing out like a Batman movie?
I suppose they are using the floor space that the presidential security team/s have suddenly evacuated.

Another thought....
I guess we should not be rude, and welcome 'Voice of Trumerica'
Just had another thought...we don't need The bloody Fox any more. xuenchy...you're fired.

edit on 7-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is hilarious.

While it's probably more credible than CNN, I just can't bring myself to watch State ran "news".

link   

With the way the "main stream media" as been treating him,I can't
blame him a bit.Just have to wait and see what happens down the
road.
Hmmm,I didn't give this the thought that this could be considered
"state" run news.
edit on 7-8-2017 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

link   

Lol!

I love everything about this, at the least this network will be as credible as the MSM we now have.

What entertaining times we live in, side note, I just overheard a random co-worker exclaim fake news coming out of our breakroom, care to guess what station is on 24 hours in there.... CNN!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
finally some REAL news

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Like- How do Trump supporters view this? More of the ' anything he does is fine with me. Trigger those libs!'

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .

I wonder what any of you would have said if Obama launched the "Real news network" while in office, or hell, even out of office

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol!

I love everything about this, at the least this network will be as entertaining as the MSM we now have.

What entertaining times we live in, side note, I just overheard a random co-worker exclaim fake news coming out of our breakroom, care to guess what station is on 24 hours in there.... CNN!

It seems that there is a law or something that in a larger corporation all television monitors must be tuned to CNN or MSNBC. Hell, its probably most of their ratings numbers.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Hmmm,I didn't give this the thought that this could be considered
"state" run news.

And thats the problem

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Like- How do Trump supporters view this? More of the ' anything he does is fine with me. Trigger those libs!'

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .

I wonder what any of you would have said if Obama launched the "Real news network" while in office, or hell, even out of office

I see this as further destruction of the MSM narrative in general, obviously this will be viewed with suspicion from any thinking individual and in the free market world of the interweb we shall pick apart everything that is fake.

In fact the only issue that I could see anyone having is if it turns out that they do actual journalism, perhaps hire some good journalists from said interweb, they are thriving there and could use a platform!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol!

I love everything about this, at the least this network will be as entertaining as the MSM we now have.

It seems that there is a law or something that in a larger corporation all television monitors must be tuned to CNN or MSNBC. Hell, its probably most of their ratings numbers.

The MilitaryVA always shows CNN

Looks like he's using the infowar model with a touch of Hot Blond Faux News

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You mean if a democrat wins, they could have a Main stream media that is totally in the tank for them now?

Hahahaha!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It seems that there is a law or something that in a larger corporation all television monitors must be tuned to CNN or MSNBC. Hell, its probably most of their ratings numbers

Yup you are exactly correct corporations at large and specifically airports are some of the biggest fake viewership that CNN claims.

It really is absurd the level of deceit that has been built up around the big 5 media corporations.

Trumps own channel makes sense in a sea of such chaos!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Bill Hicks would be laughing right back at you my friend. This is state run news. No different than Russia, China, North Korea Cuba etc

There was a day where we didnt emulate the commies. Ironic its a 'republican' convincing all of you to turn Red.
edit on 7-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

trump supporter, nor trump, understand the precedent thing.. it's hysterical.

Obama news?? lololol, they'd flip out!

with trump... no biggie

are Russian allowed to carry?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'll be curious to see how the stories they run stack up to reality.
Will they go just as far in fabrication as the other channels do, or will they report actual news?

link   

a reply to: Grambler

Bill Hicks would be laughring right back at you mu friend. This is state run news. No different than Russia, China, North Korea Cuba etc

There was a day where we didnt emulate the commies. Ironic its a 'republican' convincing all of you to turn Red.

I think you forgot about the Benenson Cocktail party Hillary had

Ask the STATE MSM about that "matter"

link   
Let the butthurt commence.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Obama didn't need his own news channel.
Most ran stories that 'Media Matters' wanted them to anyway.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You all have really lost it with this one.

"But Obama has the MSM"

"The MSM hates trump, boo hoo"

People. Read this loud and clear. What Donald J TRump is initiating is STATE RUN NEWS. It is literally the first shot against a free and independent press. I dont care if you think the free press is with one political ideology. NONE of them are state run. You want liberal? Go watch MSNBC. You want conservative, go watch Fox. You want chaos. go watch CNN.

You want state sponsored- white house approved- "news"? Go watch Trumps "real news network

Besides.... We all know Trump News was the real plan, when he and all the rest of us were assuming he would lose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join