It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't think it matters if you lean left or right, this is wrong. I'm all for Trump but Twitter is his soapbox. He doesn't need a news network.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
How is this a good idea in any way, shape, or form?

Trump doesn't like the "mainstream" news, calls it fake, so makes his own news channel? It would be hilarious, sure, except he's the President. FFS.

What's worse than "fake news"? News disseminated and controlled by our commander in chief, that's what. It's scary disguised as funny.

Laugh it up. Lap it up. Slobber all over it.

Disgusting.

Yeah, it will be "real news", you know like, he coined the phrase "prime the pump", and the boy scout leader called to tell him he had given the best speech to the scouts in the history of speeches. Real news like that. News his supporters can bank on.

He needs to go. His sickness is starting to make segments of the country sick.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Idiots welcome this idea.

Lol at the hypocrisy.

Just, lol.

I mean, really. Lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It appears to be something like a weekly newsletter to promote a Trump agenda and not anything like a news organization. The claims of "state-run news" are blown out of proportion, though her statement "this is the real news" was an obvious dig to the lack of reporting on the things she mentioned.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Real news is now cherrypicking good things about the president and acting as a mouthpiece for the talking points he wants put out there.

Isn't this one of the things we hated about North Korea, China, Venezuela, Russia etc? I mean, we've been using it as a huge frigging signpost for autocrats for decades.

I'm struggling to understand why even Trump supporters wouldn't have concerns about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It appears to be something like a weekly newsletter to promote a Trump agenda and not anything like a news organization. The claims of "state-run news" are blown out of proportion, though her statement "this is the real news" was an obvious dig to the lack of reporting on the things she mentioned.

That how I view it too.

No different really than fireside chats, or other communications directly from the white house to people.

Now having said that, I would take anything they say on this newletter with a grain of salt.

But its nice to see all of the anti Trump people finally concerned about a media that is working as a mouth piece for the state. Maybe they want to read those wikileaks documents again.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's much better than Obama's "West Wing Week".

Or this one I'm sure got everyone upset:

edit on 7-8-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Can we just hit mute and stare???

👍

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Fun to see the Left 'trigger-out' over a newsletter!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Fun to see the Left 'trigger-out' over a newsletter!

Or "trigger out" about something Obama started, but only when Trump does it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Bill Hicks would be laughing right back at you my friend. This is state run news. No different than Russia, China, North Korea Cuba etc

There was a day where we didnt emulate the commies. Ironic its a 'republican' convincing all of you to turn Red.

I bet you never spoke up about this years ago or until it involved your mortal enemy. In fact I'm sure you didn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Based on the last year, I for see most of the broadcasts being reruns of Trump's campaign and then events where he talks about how great he is. Should be popular.

We have reached a level of news at around 80% to 90% propaganda. This will likely be more of the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It's much better than Obama's "West Wing Week".

Excellent find. I am absolutely positive that everyone that was screaming about state run propaganda on this thread will be here shortly to condemn these videos from Obama, and show that they were just as furious when he did it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Bill Hicks would be laughing right back at you my friend. This is state run news. No different than Russia, China, North Korea Cuba etc

There was a day where we didnt emulate the commies. Ironic its a 'republican' convincing all of you to turn Red.

She's been hired as the spokesperson and lead for GOP communications - it's a political party channel, FFS. What do you expect them to do? Make up collusion stories about Russia?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I bet you never spoke up about this years ago or until it involved your mortal enemy. In fact I'm sure you didn't.

Oh excellent.

Now we just need to find the old posts from those on this thread complaining about Obama's state run media... I am sure they will all oblige and provide the links to their complaints.

I can't wait for the links.
... though somehow I think it might go a bit quiet...
edit on 7/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I will return

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
What's it going to be called? BS News? Stuff Trump Made Up This Week?

TTN. Trump's Tweet Network.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Dudemo5
What's it going to be called? BS News? Stuff Trump Made Up This Week?

TTN. Trump's Tweet Network.

How about "Inside the Mind of a Megalomaniac".

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I don't think it matters if you lean left or right, this is wrong. I'm all for Trump but Twitter is his soapbox. He doesn't need a news network.

The more outlets the better! Cant wait for the comedy skits like snl aholes do.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Excellent find. I am absolutely positive that everyone that was screaming about state run propaganda on this thread will be here shortly to condemn these videos from Obama, and show that they were just as furious when he did it.

The difference is Obama's propaganda arm was tax-payer funded and ran from the whitehouse, while Trump's is, as far as I know, run by his daughter in law, who's working on his 2020 campaign.
edit on 7-8-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join