It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do old threads get deleted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was looking through my profile and I have come to find that a lot of my old threads have been deleted. Is that something normal that happens on ATS?

Now call this theory crazy. But is it because all of my threads have been Pro-Palestine that they have been removed. I'm looking at other memebers thread count and some days back very far. I'm confused here.
edit on 17-7-2017 by DarkPalSFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO
All my threads going back to 2010 are still there. They are not being deleted just because they are old.What turns up when you check your history of individual posts?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
All my threads going back to 2010 are still there. They are not being deleted just because they are old.What turns up when you check your history of individual posts?

Aww the perfect person to reply. Remember my threads that I made about administrative detention and the hunger strikes that were taking place in Palestine in April? I believe you even took part in some of these discussions. All of my threads are gone except one thread which was a board questions thread that I started when I first joined.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No but i can give you 10 subjects where the thread will end up 404 not found Palestine isnt one of them

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I also made a thread about a new political party that should be formed for Palestine and the new generation that needs to look towards different solutions! I know you have took part in some of my threads. What's weird is they are no longer here. I'm not talking about individual posts. But threads I have started.

link   
The threads are available to me!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

I don't know why your threads are getting deleted. I don't trust all the moderators myself but that's not because of any wrong doing... corruption is everywhere. I've had a few threads deleted, some from the past. I usually just message the mod who has deleted them for more info since you should get a message for each thread. IF you are having threads deleted without any message sent, I don't know. I'd suggest messaging a prominent mod about that.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

link   

I see four threads by you in the Middle East Issues forum when I click on your profile.

edit on 17-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

link   
Threads are not deleted. Some are removed from the boards, but are still there where the staff can access them.

Now call this theory crazy. But is it because all of my threads have been Pro-Palestine that they have been removed. I'm looking at other memebers thread count and some days back very far. I'm confused here.

No. Threads are only removed for T&C violations. Your first thread was Administrative Detention in Israel and the resistance started March 12th. In it you said it was your first thread. It's still there.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Then why can't I find threads that I have written!? Not talking about searching them either. I'm talking about when I click on my ats and it's no where to be found.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh I think I was click the wrong place.. I was click my ats instead of click on my name. I actually feel like quiet an idiot now. Thanks for the help.

link   

You need to click on your profile icon which is three icons over from the 'My ATS' icon.

link   

They got deleted from your MyATS page then. They're all listed in your profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's your thread about the new Palastinian political party. Just because it's not in your MyATS screen doesn't mean it was removed.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I dont know but I have seen very heated Palestine threads- perhaps theres some aspect you cover,Zionism,the Vaticans involvement,ethnic cleansing and genocide,prison conditions who knows?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks! I just figured it out! I didn't realize that's how that works!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I dont know but I have seen very heated Palestine threads- perhaps theres some aspect you cover,Zionism,the Vaticans involvement,ethnic cleansing and genocide,prison conditions who knows?

Back to my original thought this isnt a taboo subject glad you found them

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Question answered so there is no need to keep this open.
Thread closed.

top topics

join