It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Afterlife Experience: Our Pre-Planned Lives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your story. A lot of what I have been researching lately has seemed to have many similarities.

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Regalius

We are constantly trying to overcome hurdles and learn from our mistakes. The reason why we would pick a life with pain and suffering is to teach us a lesson. For example, if we were very vain and flagrant with our money in one life, we may choose a poor life to balance the previous life.

The book Journey of Souls is about a hypnotherapist, Michael Newton, who could hypnotize his patients far back to past lives, yes past lives are very interesting but he goes a step further and can take them to the place between lives when they are souls and in their soul groups. There they talk about their weaknesses, triumphs and what life they want to incarnate into to learn lessons. Of course you have to believe in reincarnation to even begin to read the book but it is very insightful. This book is NOT fiction, it is real events.

+1 on Journey of Souls. I am now on the second book, Destiny of Souls.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Partipris

But I feel for the other me's in an alternate universe who bit the dust at that moment while I in mine kept on riding the carnival rides.

Its all one big universe. In all that there is only one, single, you.

"Its just a ride." -- Bill Hicks

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius

originally posted by: intrptr

About pre planing, i can only add at some times in my life I seemed to have been miraculously spared an untimely death for reasons I couldn't begin to fathom.

I don't mean once or twice randomly either, but several certain undeniable 'interventions' is the only way I can put it.

We pre-plan problems for our next lives to provide a challenge.

Why wait till then to fix it?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Regalius

We are constantly trying to overcome hurdles and learn from our mistakes. The reason why we would pick a life with pain and suffering is to teach us a lesson. For example, if we were very vain and flagrant with our money in one life, we may choose a poor life to balance the previous life.

The book Journey of Souls is about a hypnotherapist, Michael Newton, who could hypnotize his patients far back to past lives, yes past lives are very interesting but he goes a step further and can take them to the place between lives when they are souls and in their soul groups. There they talk about their weaknesses, triumphs and what life they want to incarnate into to learn lessons. Of course you have to believe in reincarnation to even begin to read the book but it is very insightful. This book is NOT fiction, it is real events.

There is also a lady by the name of Alba Weinman who does past life hypnotherapy sessions and records them on video. I've watched a several of them and find them absolutely fascinating, going back to several previous lives and even ones in non-human bodies.

This is one of the videos >>

I've no reason for posting this video in particular, just one I picked at random, they are all excellent IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I often tend to say I have no beliefs concerning life or death, and yet there are some ways of thinking that I find myself returning to all the time, as if they were true. Like I'll catch myself reflecting upon why I planned this or that sort of condition for this life.... and then say, "Hey! What am I thinking here??? I don't believe anything like that!" I have to consciously stop some part of myself from returning to such views. So maybe I have some beliefs, no matter what that conscious part claims?

People who object that there is no way a soul would actually choose terrible pain or death in challenges on the material plane- I wonder if they play video games? Where you get blown up, shot, eaten by monsters or zombies, hacked by swords in battles, etc?

Why do people play such games?

One could argue- but you don't actually feel these things happen to you, and besides, you just start the game over!

But consider- many people that have had really bad car accidents and such have no memory of the event. Usually they don't even remember the hours leading up to it. That's been a comforting thought to me at times when I worry about an accident (like I ride my horse without a helmet, so I do consider the possibilities...) . If it happens, (I catch myself thinking) I won't be there to feel it.

It is possible the soul (or whatever we are talking about here) doesn't "feel" these physical traumas. This hypothetical soul isn't physical, so wouldn't actually have physical nerves. It seems to have the option of bailing out when trauma to the body happens (and some stories suggest it knows before the event happens that it is going to, and the person is on autopilot right before).

The hypothesis includes, of course, a re-play each time too.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thank you, very interesting...i will have to watch all of them

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I believe the soul does not feel the pain at all. I also believe that this (earth) is not our home. We are here for a reason and I believe that reason is to hone and perfect our "soul".

Im not saying our "souls" in our other home are having fun playing a game with earth and jumping in and out of earthsuites, however, your video game analogy is actually a pretty good way to explain it.

But I believe earth is one of the many playing fields to learn. We have free will, we can choose to do the right thing that will advance us on the other side or the easier wrong thing that will advance us on earth...to get more money...fame...etc.

Most of us do a little of both, but in the end...hopefully the right decisions outweigh the bad.

and on the other side, God does not judge us...we judge ourselves.
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius
We die and then we create new lives on our free will. These lives can be whatever we want them to be.

S+F simply because every life is pre-planned by God and accepted by every spirit. Once the spirit agrees to the challenges, they then enter a new host body here in this physical world.

The mind is wiped and God will give them certain clues (deja vu's) throughout their life, that they agreed to to begin with.

If a person survives their accepted mortal time frame then they will learn enough knowledge to meet God and get the upgrade that they wanted in the first place.

Suicide is instant failure and back to square 1 via reincarnation.

Of course, they can take the easy path and sell their souls to the devil for a quick fix of money.

The crappier a persons life is, the higher up the angel rank their spirit will be raised too. However, very few make it and often top themselves before they reach their termination date.
edit on 15-7-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The mind is not necessary "wiped" but past life memories do not fit well with earth brains and egos. Also it is our spirit guides who drop these "signs" to us here on earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

We have free will, we can choose to do the right thing that will advance us on the other side or the easier wrong thing that will advance us on earth...to get more money...fame...etc.

Why right and wrong?

The video game analogy is good but in most you kill people and blow stuff up and it isn't right or wrong, just the point of the game. What are we judging and by what criteria?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

it is our spirit guides who drop these "signs" to us here on earth.

Do you have any proof and names to show that spirit guides even exist ?

Spirit guides seem to be the New Age version of angels who all have names.

Do the guides have classes like angel Michael would be battle, Azrael would recruit reapers, Metatron would handle scribes, Rahmiel angel of mercy and love.

Nameless spirit guides seems like an urban legend that has never ever been proven. At least the real angels are contained in Biblical records along with the fallen angels that also have legends, like Zeus (Shymhz).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Do you have any proof and names to show that spirit guides even exist ?

That is the pot calling the kettle black.

My personal experience is that once one moves further along this path god becomes less believable and further still spirit guides are you using cheat codes in the video game of life.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

No, I don't have proof. And yes, earthlings do call them angels. Yes, I believe there are levels to guides. This all from my intuition and books I read that are all very different with same outcome/info that coincides with my own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

We have free will, we can choose to do the right thing that will advance us on the other side or the easier wrong thing that will advance us on earth...to get more money...fame...etc.

Why right and wrong?

The video game analogy is good but in most you kill people and blow stuff up and it isn't right or wrong, just the point of the game. What are we judging and by what criteria?

Basically, what Jesus preached.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Basically, what Jesus preached.

That won't fly in a shoot-em up.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Lets say you inherited 1 million dollars. You have the choice to donate money to starving children or your charity of choice or buy a huge house way too big for you with a pool.

See which one is the moral choice and which one is the selfish choice.

You could also do what many people would do and donate some and keep the rest and upgrade your current living situation.

Donating it all is a more selfless act than donating half. You would get praises for both on the other side, probably rise hire for donating it all. Donating none of it would be negative karma and you would shame yourself on the other side bc of it and probably pick a poor life for your next incarnation.

The trick tho, you cant do selfless acts just so you can rise in the afterlife. Intent is everything, you have to do it out of compassion. The person who donates $10 and makes $8 hr. is actually giving more than the person who donates a $100 but makes 6 figures.

Money means nothing in the afterlife...intent does.

Pretty cool how it works out. Our earthly egos are so bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Who says that is the purpose of the "game"? That was my point.

Morality is human ego adding something to this that might not be part of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

the game? I hate to look at it as a game.

Those are just some example. Every situation you find yourself in is an outcome of the right or wrong choice you make. The wrong choices are usually easier with more payout of material things or money.

I dont want to make you paranoid. The most important part of life on earth is to live it to your fullest. You get extra points if you are kind and compassionate. More right choices naturally tend to be made when you have these qualities.

Even if you # up, its ok. You are always forgiven but its hard for you to forgive yourself on the other side.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Let me be that grain of salt for you.

Books like Journey of Souls should be marked as fiction. But I don't think any author or seller is honest enough to do it. They would mark it as....hmmm..."Metaphysics" or "Esoterics", wouldn't they?
Selected people under hypnosis, affected and leaded by a skilled hypnotizer, tell stories using their imagination, false memories, etc. And then you can actually buy these "case studies" if you like cool stories and want to dream a bit about pre-/post- life stuff. But it's just a typical mind ##cking (I said hacking!), when instead of your own true journey you are forced to buy fast-food stories and concepts. If they didn't catch your mind with the Bible, Quran, etc. they will do it with a different cool-stories-book. If I have that "free will" (gotcha, one other concept!), I choose NOT to be brainhacked (at least, as much as I can).

I think we are old enough to understand that you can't just buy a book, read it and get some true knowledge. They all lie.

To the author of the OP:
I don't doubt the story you shared. Just don't forget you can't be absolutely clear about what happened to you, you just INTERPRET SOMETHING, but I'm sure you do understand it. And stay safe!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
Let me be that grain of salt for you.

Books like Journey of Souls should be marked as fiction. But I don't think any author or seller is honest enough to do it. They would mark it as....hmmm..."Metaphysics" or "Esoterics", wouldn't they?
Selected people under hypnosis, affected and leaded by a skilled hypnotizer, tell stories using their imagination, false memories, etc. And then you can actually buy these "case studies" if you like cool stories and want to dream a bit about pre-/post- life stuff. But it's just a typical mind ##cking (I said hacking!), when instead of your own true journey you are forced to buy fast-food stories and concepts. If they didn't catch your mind with the Bible, Quran, etc. they will do it with a different cool-stories-book. If I have that "free will" (gotcha, one other concept!), I choose NOT to be brainhacked (at least, as much as I can).

I think we are old enough to understand that you can't just buy a book, read it and get some true knowledge. They all lie.

To the author of the OP:
I don't doubt the story you shared. Just don't forget you can't be absolutely clear about what happened to you, you just INTERPRET SOMETHING, but I'm sure you do understand it. And stay safe!

you are forgetting that each of the subjects hypnotized are telling the same story. Are you saying they all have the same imagination?

When I was younger, i thought reincarnation and anything but what my church told me was just ridiculous. I sort of had your attitude towards it. I came to this realization that I was oh so wrong later in my life. I came to it on my own, then realized there were others like me. The more i studied it, the more it made sense to me and confirmed my own beliefs.

20 yrs ago if you told me reincarnation was real i would have laughed in your face. Now im much smarter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join