It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Afterlife Experience: Our Pre-Planned Lives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
Let me be that grain of salt for you.

Books like Journey of Souls should be marked as fiction. But I don't think any author or seller is honest enough to do it. They would mark it as....hmmm..."Metaphysics" or "Esoterics", wouldn't they?
Selected people under hypnosis, affected and leaded by a skilled hypnotizer, tell stories using their imagination, false memories, etc. And then you can actually buy these "case studies" if you like cool stories and want to dream a bit about pre-/post- life stuff. But it's just a typical mind ##cking (I said hacking!), when instead of your own true journey you are forced to buy fast-food stories and concepts. If they didn't catch your mind with the Bible, Quran, etc. they will do it with a different cool-stories-book. If I have that "free will" (gotcha, one other concept!), I choose NOT to be brainhacked (at least, as much as I can).

I think we are old enough to understand that you can't just buy a book, read it and get some true knowledge. They all lie.

To the author of the OP:
I don't doubt the story you shared. Just don't forget you can't be absolutely clear about what happened to you, you just INTERPRET SOMETHING, but I'm sure you do understand it. And stay safe!

Hm... what do you think about Biocentrism? Also everyone else can feel free to answer that question as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
the game? I hate to look at it as a game.

My original reply to you was about bluesma's video game analogy. Also, I think that just a game is probably what this will end up being.

I dont want to make you paranoid. The most important part of life on earth is to live it to your fullest. You get extra points if you are kind and compassionate. More right choices naturally tend to be made when you have these qualities.

Even if you # up, its ok. You are always forgiven but its hard for you to forgive yourself on the other side.

My point is that this is just added by human ego because ... well, I don't know.

If you are playing a video game with a friend and you kill him in it, is it hard for you to forgive yourself? You don't even think about having to forgive anything, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

you may be onto something, i just dont understand yet.

Perhaps you are talking about soul groups on the other side? You are instantly forgiven for whatever malice or judgments you did on earth...the hardest part is you forgiving yourself. If you killed someone on earth (as in a video game), you may choose a life where you get shot as a lesson to yourself. The person you shot forgives you and hopes the best for you in your next life so you can advance.

And also, i say this all with what I perceive the afterlife to be like out of intuition and books i have read, of course there is not proof that it is exactly right. I could be missing something or wrong altogether.

Are we nearing the same page?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

I dont know much about biocentrism, it extends value to all living things? Biology above other sciences? (i googled).

I most definitely think that the earth is a living thing...grass, plant trees included...very valuable.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

20 yrs ago if you told me reincarnation was real i would have laughed in your face. Now im much smarter.

Me thinks that a "smarter" person would not consider himself as a "smarter", especially for running from one concept to another, especially to a best-selling one.

But I'm nobody to judge.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If you killed someone on earth (as in a video game), you may choose a life where you get shot as a lesson to yourself.
What if the person you shoot chose to get shot? They pretty much would have to, according to the OP, so what is there to forgive?

The person you shot forgives you and hopes the best for you in your next life so you can advance.

There it is again, as if spending hours and a bunch of quarters at the arcade helped kids with their spiritual growth.

And also, i say this all with what I perceive the afterlife to be like out of intuition and books i have read, of course there is not proof that it is exactly right. I could be missing something or wrong altogether.

Are we nearing the same page?

I don't think so but it's ok.

I'm coming from a totally different angle.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

who's running from one concept to another? Im pretty consistent in my thoughts. Perhaps its a best-selling book for a reason. I had no idea it was even "best selling".

I know much more than what i did...im smarter.

is there something wrong with that?
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If I told you it all had to do with intent and not what was actually done would it make more sense?

You dont need forgiveness from others bc its already done. Your biggest judge is yourself.

i dont have all the answers. Just trying to converse with you but looks like we may be far from each other.

good luck
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I understand that you don't have the answers. I don't either.

I'm just trying to point out that some of the conclusions that people come to are carry-overs from previous (in this life) moral systems and that they may miss the mark for that very same reason.

So, if we pause that and think of life as a video game, then everyone involved in a shoot'em up is going into it to shoot and be shot. There is no need to forgive yourself if that is the deal going in.

So, you and everyone in the game know the rules going in and everyone knows it is a "hologram" so why would you beat yourself up over it?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

hmmm...i like the shoot em up analogy.

in that case, the intent was everyone knew what would happen and what the result would be so no malice.

for example, along the same lines...

Lets say you lived in the time of King Henry the VIII. He had people's heads chopped off for no reason. He was ruthless.

The executioner cut off all the heads, yet he gets to go to the afterlife scotch free of murder bc his intent was to listen to orders. It would be Henry VIII who would have some splainin' to do. He gave the orders.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You are focusing on explaining it and are not listening to what I'm saying.

If we accept that everything is planned before hand then King Henry the VIII came here to chop off heads and those who lost their heads came here to have their heads chopped off.

From the POV of a superior plane their would be nothing to explain by anyone.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You are focusing on explaining it and are not listening to what I'm saying.

If we accept that everything is planned before hand then King Henry the VIII came here to chop off heads and those who lost their heads came here to have their heads chopped off.

From the POV of a superior plane their would be nothing to explain by anyone.

Ahhh, i see finally

But King Henry VIII did not come to earth to chop off heads. And those who had their heads chopped off did not return to have their heads chopped off. They came for reasons unknown and made bad decisions that led to their fate bc...free will.

The human ego is what causes suffering. In the afterlife we are stripped of it, that is why there is no jealousy, judgment, malice, hate...were all just little angels over there. However, we do judge our self.

Perhaps King Henry VIII's soul was in the afterlife thinking..."i need to learn how to control my anger, I will be a King with a country to control and hopefully I will choose to reign with kindness and fairness"... if that was his mission, he failed.

You may ask...then why doesnt everyone want to come back as rich, a king, a celebrity?

Each and every life is viewed as the same in the afterlife, they are chosen in a strategic way to overcome obstacles, learn lessons to advance. Time is not the same on the other side for example, a human life to us (75 yrs) is probably just a few days or hours to them.

Again...this is what I believe. I am not speaking as if this is factual info for there is no way to prove it.
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: choppy

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
One possibility I also have come to is that lives are just lucid dreams; anyone think this?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

From what i am reading and understanding, Earth is real and is not the only planet with "life".

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

But King Henry VIII did not come to earth to chop off heads. And those who had their heads chopped off did not return to have their heads chopped off. They came for reasons unknown and made bad decisions that led to their fate bc...free will.

But the OP says that our lives are pre-planned. If we accept that then we have to accept that that is exactly why they came.

The human ego is what causes suffering. In the afterlife we are stripped of it, that is why there is no jealousy, judgment, malice, hate...were all just little angels over there. However, we do judge our self.

You sound pretty sure but why would we judge ourselves?

Perhaps King Henry VIII's soul was in the afterlife thinking..."i need to learn how to control my anger, I will be a King with a country to control and hopefully I will choose to reign with kindness and fairness"... if that was his mission, he failed.

Or maybe he said, I will read for the role of a despot and lose myself in the role.

You may ask...then why doesnt everyone want to come back as rich, a king, a celebrity?

Maybe there is no pre-planning.

Each and every life is viewed as the same in the afterlife, they are chosen in a strategic way to overcome obstacles, learn lessons to advance. Time is not the same on the other side for example, a human life to us (75 yrs) is probably just a few days or hours to them.

You are stuck on the idea of advancing. You don't go see a horror film, ride a roller-coaster or play a video game to advance your soul, why would inter-dimensional beings play a fun game to do the same?

Again...this is what I believe. I am not speaking as if this is factual info for there is no way to prove it.

Now you tell me.

Just kidding. I'm also just tossing out ideas I've come across and that I seem to have convinced myself of while on this trip.
edit on 15-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Don't you judge yourself sometimes? Perhaps you insulted your friend or hit your wife...then you feel bad about it later you think "man, I'm a jerk"...that is judging yourself.

You ride roller coasters, go to movies to live life. You don't worry about advancing in the afterlife while in your earthsuite.

We pick a situation while in our soul state (i.e. Disabled, sick, poor, power) in hopes to make good decisions to advance in the after-life. We do not know how it will unfold bc of free-will.

I still have a lot of questions too, I don't know it all and not even sure if what I'm telling you is even near reality. I can see why some would call me nuts.
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: After-life

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Don't you judge yourself sometimes? Perhaps you insulted your friend or hit your wife...then you feel bad about it later you think "man, I'm a jerk"...that is judging yourself.

Sure, but that is, as you said, human ego playing by the rules of the game.

I guess the big question is, what is the game of life? What constitutes winning?

You ride roller coasters, go to movies to live life. You don't worry about advancing in the afterlife while in your earthsuite.

But this life is the roller coaster ride or the trip to the movies for the higher self. Who says putting on the earthsuite has a deeper meaning than just enjoying the ride?

We pick a situation while in our soul state (i.e. Disabled, sick, poor, power) in hopes to make good decisions to advance in the after-life. We do not know how it will unfold bc of free-will.

So you disagree with the premise of the OP.

Still, even if you are free to chose your moves in a game you don't know the outcome but it also doesn't mean that there is a deeper meaning to it, other than just enjoying the moment.

Does completing a video game advance your day to day life?

I still have a lot of questions too, I don't know it all and not even sure if what I'm telling you is even near reality. I can see why some would call me nuts.

I've come across much of what you are saying. I think it is very similar to reaching nirvana, getting into heaven or getting 72 virgins. It also rings of human selfishness.

It just shifts the reward to the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius
One possibility I also have come to is that lives are just lucid dreams; anyone think this?

I've come across the notion that lucid dreams are other realities. That they are just as real as this life but that they lack the continuity of this reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
purpose of the "game"?

Ever wondered if we are all in a Sim World and our higher-selves are the ones pulling our strings ?

They see a large area around us in this simulation and make us follow a certain path full of yummy Twinkies whilst avoiding the poisonous rotting piles of dog doo ?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius

Yes - there is just dreaming.

No one can row, row, row the boat gently down the stream - there is only life and it is a dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join