It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see what you posted not as a commentary on what's wrong with Fox News but what is wrong with the media in general. It's not hard to believe that what's going on at Fox could be going on at CNN and others. They are all in the same business of manipulation.

Just as your an Atheist opposed to religious dogma, I am an Amedist (just made that up) opposed to believing the medias dogmatic claims of truth.

I suggest you use that same angst you have for religious manipulation and direct it to this mainstream media manipulation.

Question everything right, not just beliefs you oppose but the ones you hold dear. If your afraid to question what you hold dear then I say they are not worth holding.
edit on 14-7-2017 by Observationalist because: Deleted word

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The takeaway isn't that Fox news has an agenda and creates news however they want to create it. Or that CNN does it. We've always known this. At least any reasonably intelligent person knew this. The takeaway is the laughable level of hypocrisy by Trump supporters, who bleat repeatedly about how any news media that paints Trump in a bad way is fake news, and any other that fawns over him is reliable.

It's utter nonsense, but the posters on this site at least, actually try to make people believe it is somehow a fact. When everyone knows better. The news industry is one that grows with the illicit, the tragic, the politically charged stances. They don't get big by being mundane.

Trump keeps going on about "fake news," as if it's only certain sources that disparage him and it's sadly tragic how many people actually believe the guy. All news has an agenda, no matter what the source. Trump excluding some sources that paint him in a poor light is akin to how Russia, China or NK does business. And folks are seriously ok with that? I guess only if it paints their black-sheep hero in a good light, it's all ok.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You're right, like everything else that exists anywhere, the one thing we can take away from this is that trump and trump supporters are bad.

You really tied it all together.

edit on 14-7-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
OP, people aren't derailing your thread because they want to talk about CNN.

They're derailing the thread (unintentionally) because what you posted is not news to any of us.

I logged into this decade old account just to post this. We've known that all news is scripted for years and years. All of it. Not just fox. Not just CNN. All of it. And it is super naive of you to come here and post this as if you cracked some millenia old mystery. No one is screaming down Fox's neck on your behalf because we already did. Years and years ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattdel

Yes. Yes they are doing that, or were for that matter. The people who did that are the same yahoos that derail any thread that isn't demeaning liberals or a liberal leaning institution to talk about liberals or liberal leaning institutions. It's their modus operandi.

They're derailing the thread (unintentionally) because what you posted is not news to any of us.

I logged into this decade old account just to post this. We've known that all news is scripted for years and years. All of it. Not just fox. Not just CNN. All of it. And it is super naive of you to come here and post this as if you cracked some millenia old mystery. No one is screaming down Fox's neck on your behalf because we already did. Years and years ago.

Even the most obvious stuff needs to be proven. If you don't even confirm what you "know" then you suck at critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: mattdel

Yes. Yes they are doing that, or were for that matter. The people who did that are the same yahoos that derail any thread that isn't demeaning liberals or a liberal leaning institution to talk about liberals or liberal leaning institutions. It's their modus operandi.

Even the most obvious stuff needs to be proven. If you don't even confirm what you "know" then you suck at critical thinking.

You have a serious ego problem. I suggest you prepare your butthole for more butthurt, because life doesn't get easier. You have 6 pages of whining because people aren't shocked by something you were shocked by. That SCREAMS insecurities and God complex. Statistics also say you're likely to be an abuser, given your outlandish reactions to absolutely nothing. I suggest you wake up to reality and stop acting as if the world owes you anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
THAT is derailing.

Not being shocked by something we've all known for years upon years is not.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
All this proves is that whatever the person's base political beliefs are there exists a for profit broadcast or print business to serve that persons confirmation bias.

Phoenix

Nothing will shake most persons believe in reporting that supports their view. It's their team. It's hard for many to understand it's all purposeful bias being pushed.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Number of threads denouncing CNN as fake over the last year: 30+

Number of threads denouncing Fox as fake: 1 (this one)

Hmmmm... Why is that?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Hmmmm... Why is that?

Because many here believe in Fox.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Hmmmm... Why is that?

Because it goes without saying that Fox is fake. If you trust any US based media, you're on the wrong website.

Are you new to earth?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Like I said once before, I used to call them Faux News...

Until the Hillary email scandal broke........I'd say about 90% of what they reported at the time was correct,,,despite the cries of the left that they were using anonymous sources.

BTW I don't watch any network news unless there is a disaster somewhere.

I'd rather watch the Weather Channel more than any news network.

I do my own research and decide for myself what to believe. More people should do that.
edit on R532017-07-18T07:53:34-05:00k537Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mattdel

I don't care about your ad hominem here. Sorry. Not sorry that you don't like my abrasiveness, but I don't like the fact your arrogance is telling me that this isn't a worthwhile thread to write. So save it. I don't care about your opinions about me. This thread is about Fox News. Don't like it? Don't participate.

PS: At least CNN is about a news organization. Talking about me is mud pit drivel.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Then we don't need anymore threads on CNN. I expect them all to stop now?

Yeah, right. I ain't new to this earth. I know what's going on.
edit on 18-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't care about your ad hominem here. Sorry. Not sorry that you don't like my abrasiveness, but I don't like the fact your arrogance is telling me that this isn't a worthwhile thread to write. So save it. I don't care about your opinions about me. This thread is about Fox News. Don't like it? Don't participate.

PS: At least CNN is about a news organization. Talking about me is mud pit drivel.
'

Well I guess congratulations are in order then. Congrats, you discovered someone admitting to something that everyone on this entire forum already knew. Congrats that you're so insecure that you felt the need to make a thread about it, while we all already knew this information to be true. Congrats on that stuff. Apparently you missed the news stories a couple years back when Fox's "CIA" contributor for a decade was found to be 100% fraudulent and he's now in jail.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Funny, in looking at your posting history, I don't see any posts by you on any of the many, many threads on "fake CNN", telling the OP it was a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You're welcome. Now can you please exit my thread instead of trolling it? Or do I have to report you for being a troll?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Right they got fired for it. Apparently at fox news they are rewarded for lying to their audience.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join