It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Sometimes, I envy those in more rural settings. I get the impression that the often slower pace of rural living encourages those out there to more easily build an appreciation for Mother Nature. A part of me wonders if between modern forms of communication and a more rural lifestyle if individuals are more easily able to realize the best of both worlds?

Looking back at my memories of my first magnificent glimpse at what life truly had to offer, just made me want to do something. What though? Asking around, I got the impression there is a need for healing. The pain individuals suffer often scar their soul, and cause blocks they may not even recognize. I feel learning to face and work with that encourages our energy to flow better. Even the smallest kindness, is a step in the right direction. So much smoke and mirrors though, it's easy to get distracted and split one's focus.

I haven't explored working on the subtle planes much lately, I do have a basic understanding of principles at play though. I still have a long way to go...
edit on 13-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have read all your posts and never ceased to be impressed by y'alls insight and intelligence. Dont have much time to speak and need to marinate on some points.

Peace and love peace and love have your best weekend ever.
edit on 3/13/2021 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Sometimes, I envy those in more rural settings. I get the impression that the often slower pace of rural living encourages those out there to more easily build an appreciation for Mother Nature. A part of me wonders if between modern forms of communication and a more rural lifestyle if individuals are more easily able to realize the best of both worlds?

Perhaps, and perhaps the days of Arthurian legend has disappeared for man. Yet Nimue is still here, as are her sisters. It is as if it is man that has disappeared.

Looking back at my memories of my first magnificent glimpse at what life truly had to offer, just made me want to do something. What though? Asking around, I got the impression there is a need for healing. The pain individuals suffer often scar their soul, and cause blocks they may not even recognize. I feel learning to face and work with that encourages our energy to flow better. Even the smallest kindness, is a step in the right direction. So much smoke and mirrors though, it's easy to get distracted and split one's focus.

The smallest kindness can have a huge effect, so too a smile.

The traumas affecting the dead I have studied for years, a difficult subject especially when it is trauma inflicted upon children. If only humanity were kinder to each other.

Edit to add:

The secret of the astral-mental world of man is that it is made of white lies and black lies. That is where the distraction lays. The angels and demons are simply white lies and black.

For a child; you're not good enough is the blackest lie of all, children spiral downwards when told that often.

With a little thoughtfulness the inner worlds are not difficult to navigate safely.

Demons to the left,
angels to right,
simply walk the middle path.

edit on 13-3-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: smile

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: sputniksteve

Does being alive need a meaning?

Life can be seen as becoming. Babies become children who become adolescents who become adults.

Since this is the desire world, the world works on desire. What do we desire to become?

I suppose it doesn't need one, but my human desire to ascribe one seems to be all encompassing for me.

On your last question, I can't quite tell if it is a rhetorical or not. I suppose one answer is we desire to be adults, or to grow. Another is that we desire to experience reality from an individual perspective. Personally, I desire knowledge and being content in that search for it. Although I have quite a few desires that aren't exactly achievable alone, nor are they probably considered realistic. I am sure I am missing the point though.
edit on 3/13/2021 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

originally posted by: sputniksteve
What do you guys think about the connection between Nobodyspecial post on Fae and fairies and the egyptian gods and the symbol on the letter that Deb saw being egyptian? I know we can't currently verify what the symbol was, and I have tried please believe but it's a non-starter unfortunately.

I've been checking out that thread from time to time and taking another look. Someone earlier suggested the caduceus.

I have to be honest, I wasn't ever sure what to make of their message until recently. I didn't know if it was all metaphor or not. I shouldn't have said the 2 threads have to be connected, that was crazy but I am very curious about the coincidence personally.

Who's message did you have in mind? I started looking over this thread again, and feel much the same in perspective. I thought earlier what happened could be taken as a parable of sorts.(The book)

Also, when you are talking about Canada in 86, in what regard? I think it is what im thinking but want to make sure before I broach the subject.

Iirc, there was some discussion about something happening in Canada. Perhaps 1986? I remember mentioning the world's fair was held in Vancouver. Idk, if this was before or after the book was released once again.

Dr. Wolf suggested the Caduceus in that eye opening post on page 38. Although that was in reference to a book given by Thomas to Deb in a dream (I don't remember this part, but foolishly skimmed most non 2109 related stuff). I am specifically speaking of the symbol on the envelop of the secret message that Deb had to send to Gary at 2109s direction. It could be that I am misremembering things, or working off information not from the book, or just flat imagining it. I sincerely apologize that I am not certain right now and need to double check in about a week when I have access to TVP again.

I really hope Dr. Wolf goes back a couple pages to see my specific reply to them from that post. This is me trying to remind you at the current end of the thread to make sure you don't miss it please
I again extend my apologies for missing that post and appearing to ignore you, I assure you that wasn't the case. It is just stated so matter of factly, I am dying to hear more Dr Wolf. Is it supposition or are you someone with "inside information"? There are some things I would love to have clarified once we are all up to speed as they seem contradictory.

Once I get 2 free days in a row I will go back and re-read this entire thread and a whole mess of emails. Sorry for the sporadic nature of my posts this evening, I am a bit preoccupied with some family stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I suppose it doesn't need one, but my human desire to ascribe one seems to be all encompassing for me.

So find a meaning.

On your last question, I can't quite tell if it is a rhetorical or not. I suppose one answer is we desire to be adults, or to grow. Another is that we desire to experience reality from an individual perspective. Personally, I desire knowledge and being content in that search for it. Although I have quite a few desires that aren't exactly achievable alone, nor are they probably considered realistic. I am sure I am missing the point though.

Becoming is a fairy point of view. One might say that life is simply becoming, like a flower blooming. Your son will become a man one day, as a parent one simply helps them become a man.

The last question wasn't really rhetorical.

There is a nuance between:

You will be a lawyer when you grow up.

I will become a lawyer when I grow up.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Sorry, I wasn't sure if we were talking about me specifically or for desire to find meaning in life for humans in general.

I have defined what I believe is the purpose of life for myself, but i'll be damned to know how to offer evidence that im correct. Part of my search for knowledge is to verify what I believe that to be I suppose. My issue is Im not confident that verification is possible, so it really F's with me sometimes. Although I could rephrase it and say I believe it fully and have my own evidence, but no one else seems to understand or really care other than the people that understand and care so I don't know what good it does. Maybe I am childish and immature and would feel differently if I was somehow benefiting from keeping this knowledge secret, but I truly believe in it's transparent proliferation. Im sure that is why no one is ever really going to consider me viable for any secret clubs, but I am who I am, have pretty much always been that, and don't imagine I will change. I have compromised on my own ethics in more ways than I could recall in order to achieve a goal I determined important enough, but on some things I refuse regardless.

I will deceive or manipulate you out of habit and self preservation about the most stupid and insignificant things when I should just be honest. In the next breath I will be so brutally honest about such a private and uncomfortable topic that you will be shocked. This wasn't a deliberate thing concocted by a very young Sputnik Steve, but rather developed as a coping mechanism for disguising immense pain and self doubt. I will keep you on your toes, and you will struggle to then determine what is real and what isn't. Everything will be grey and lacking any definition. For me that is the desired position to be brutally honest and yet you will laugh and think I must also be joking about that, becuase no one would tell a stranger such a thing. The fact of the matter though is that it was the most real thing I had ever said.

I can intellectualize the concept that it is a personal journey and doesn't matter whether anyone believes me as I certainly didn't believe anyone that tried to convince me before I experienced it for myself, but I struggle with the frustration of people not even feigning interest in the "meaning of life" or even actively avoiding hearing it and thus ignoring it completely. I know that isn't my problem, but it is so incredible I can't understand the lack of interest. I mean I truly cant comprehend their reasoning, which makes me in turn doubt the validity of my own experiences. I guess knowing the meaning of life doesn't exactly get you a new Iphone or a BMW and 1m instagram followers so why bother is the mind set for them. Who am I to judge just because I don't care about those things.

What I really truly desire though, is for all beings to understand what I believe I understand in order to improve the experience of everyone and everything that is participating in that life. Im not the first for that, and I certainly won't be the last, and I don't suspect Ill have any more success than anyone previously. The more I rremember what I believe I always intended to be, I care less about the embarrassment of the attempt and become determined to be it anyway. I was a child and afraid for most of that time, but I no longer am afraid or embarrassed to express myself honestly in my interactions online or in life.

I could be labeled many things and garner fewer fans than haters. Who I am in this thread is quite toned down to who I am in my relationships in life. Sure, you guys hear ideas that they don't hear, but don't experience nearly the intensity that it is to communicate and spend time with me day in and day out (been told im a bit of a wear out). Not that I am always a peach to be around, but I have the ability to affect the people and "vibe" of the people around me in a way that would appear very unethical if done for less than righteous reasons. I don't say this as any kind of brag or anything, it's simply something I have been told by the people I affect, and can see it with my own eyes and regularly participate in exercising that ability when I see it is needed, or when I am paying close attention to the present. Probably everyone is capable this, I am just extra recklass in the vulnerabilities I expose in myself while doing it, which usually reults in exactly the goal intended to reach. I have been in some very dangerous situations where my wholesome love for the people and my child lick trust in them to not harm or take advantage of me which I am sure came off as naive, saved me from serious consequences had I not been such an open and genuine person. I did unfortunately run in some very dangerous and very grimy circles for a few years.

It's late, I slept only 4 hours early this morning after driving all night and I seriously need to go to sleep so I apologize for this mess of a post I just made. Maybe I can try and clarify any obvious mistakes or mis-statements I see tomorrow. You guys just keeping putting up these bangers and I can't ignore them.

These very well may be the ramblings of a functional psychopath so if it comes off as that please disregard and allow me to try again tomorrow. Good night y'all.

Steve

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I hope you slept well steve : )

Ya know, even if you do not notice, all you have to do is reach one person who 'gets it', and they will build on it in their own way. Others will follow.

Life can get hectic, avalanches even. We just have to not let it overwhelm us if we can. I'm no sage following my own advice, and get overwhelmed heaps, that is life sometimes. But I am learning to relax.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I hope you slept well steve : )

Ya know, even if you do not notice, all you have to do is reach one person who 'gets it', and they will build on it in their own way. Others will follow.

Life can get hectic, avalanches even. We just have to not let it overwhelm us if we can. I'm no sage following my own advice, and get overwhelmed heaps, that is life sometimes. But I am learning to relax.

Like a baby. It helps I am currently being babied by my mother though

Intellectually I do know those things Nobody, I just can't help but sometimes fall into the trap of wanting more for us collectively.

I am also guilty of getting caught up in the avalanche most often. I think we have an excuse as we are chemically and hormonally driven so must fight our own nature to not succumb. It is a constant and never ending battle I suppose.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I can intellectualize the concept that it is a personal journey and doesn't matter whether anyone believes me as I certainly didn't believe anyone that tried to convince me before I experienced it for myself, but I struggle with the frustration of people not even feigning interest in the "meaning of life" or even actively avoiding hearing it and thus ignoring it completely. I know that isn't my problem, but it is so incredible I can't understand the lack of interest. I mean I truly cant comprehend their reasoning, which makes me in turn doubt the validity of my own experiences. I guess knowing the meaning of life doesn't exactly get you a new Iphone or a BMW and 1m instagram followers so why bother is the mind set for them. Who am I to judge just because I don't care about those things.

Imo, life is about learning. I believe individuals each have their own lessons to learn. Someone's choices directly influence that. With no shortage of lessons, life has to teach, I think they tend to vary with each of us. I get the impression that these spheres vary, and it's possible what someone has learned, others know already. How they describe it, is probably as unique as they are.

A part of me used to worry about if I was right or wrong about my ideas as I looked around. Now that I've had a chance to grow more, music comes to mind. It's like learning to become more comfortable in my own skin, a recognition that each of us has our own song to sing. Even though I feel sometimes like I'm hitting the wrong notes, the beat of the music carries on, from within.

edit on 14-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling and grammar

edit on 14-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I think you are absolutely right. I guess I just needed a reminder. What a hypocrite I can be some times.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good morning all. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Strong best day ever vibes happening today and hope to keep it going and spread a little love.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hey, hope you had that kind of a best day ever! Mine was very busy, in fact I've been very busy every day for some time. I only ever get a chance to log in here and see what's new for a few minutes at night when I'm done. But I still try to keep up with everything, so please keep it going, I read everything...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey all just wanted to say hi. I kind of unplugged this past week in order to be present and enjoy the company of some of the people I love most in this world. I wish I had something valuable to discuss but at the moment I am trying to play catch up and feel a bit scatter brained.

For a completely off topic question, I am trying to find someone that either lives in Mexico or has family in Mexico that is fluent in Spanish and English and knows the landscape of manufacturing. Certainly don't expect a result from this question but I guess you never know, this would be the place for a novelty of that magnitude to present itself after all.

Peace and love

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I hereby rededicate my free time to reading again. I can't take it back and I have to move forward. Please hold me to it.

In a lot of ways I have been walking on egg shells for the last 3 years. Aware of some of the possible mis-steps and paralyzed with fear of making them. Momentarily remembering to have fun but mostly taking life too serious. I don't want to do that anymore. I need to hold myself accountable to enjoyment as well.

Side note: Are you familiar with the word Atavistic? It is new to me and I like it almost as much as indicative. Not enough to designate as "favorite word" but it is a competitor.

edit on 3/21/2021 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/21/2021 by sputniksteve because: Learned a new word today

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DrWolfgang

My desire for a lack of a better word, for seeing the book made into a movie was simply for people to learn about it that may not otherwise, but it wasn't ever something I was excited for personally or wanted to advertise. If it appeared that way then that is my mistake, I suppose it was an attempt to feel like I was on the inside of something. I often times feel inadequate as we humans want to do and desired some kind of vindication that I wasn't a sucker and wasting my time. In addition though considering the effect it has had on people that have read and participated in this thread, the threads on other websites, people listening to podcasts, etc. I didn't see how it would be a bad thing. If no one went through the trouble of recording the podcast that got me interested I reckon I would still be out crashing through life like a wrecking ball rather than just a drunk driver. The questions the book begs of the reader, the adjacent information that demands investigation, the emotional and dare I say spiritual relief occasionally experienced isn't to be prescribed only to certain people I didn't and don't believe.

I understand that the knowledge of the book alone doesn't change anything. The world isn't going to suddenly turn rainbow and unicorns or anything. It's not necessarily new info, it's just a different form of the old right? Those who pay attention will read further or recognize the pattern, and those that don't just won't and will move on. I do understand that part and am not insisting that it must or should change, I am simply advocating for more people to have the opportunity to hear the story for them self and have the chance to investigate.

That is not an argument from me but rather questions from my perspective, if you are saying it would just be redundant then I suppose that requires a different train of thought. My interpretation of your post is that essentially Thomas, Ken, Deb are a fragment of the collective consciousness so in essence it is one consciousness speaking with itself. Subconsciously the messages are being "ghost written" on the computer by way of an emotional catalyst. I dig it and can follow along. I assume from this interpretation that your belief that Thomas book exists on the "other side" only and can be manifest on "this side" by a similar mechanism in which TVP was written. In other words it has yet to be written as far as we are concerned. That the individual specified in the outro will perceive the information as a vessel of sorts and then write the book Is this interpretation correct?

I gather you suggest that this material is meant to be a sort of trigger used to identify whoever will be responsible, rather than information for the masses to digest and consider. I am familiar with the concept and I think someone had offered this as an explanation at some point. I am just guessing here, not trying to speak for you at all so please correct me.

I have definitely suggested that there was a very calculated and specific agenda kind of hidden in plain sight or obfuscated by the story in general. It would fit into my supposition in this comment based on my interpretation of your post at least. At the very least I would very much like to hear your opinion.

*edit You know I always end up feeling guilty for making this investigation so personal. I have leveraged information in a way that I don't like and am embarrassed about. Just little things to make myself feel important or special. Im sorry for that. I can't be alone in making this story personal though right? It personally affected me and I know for others it has done the same. I feel like I am supposed to be an objective observer, but how and why? Am I alone and weird, or not? I feel ridiculous some times. Exposing my vulnerabilities makes me feel light and free, but it also scares me. It's like handing someone a knife and letting them decide if they stab me or not. It's kind of unfair to put people in the position but at the same time I think it's powerful in a positive way as well.
edit on 3/21/2021 by sputniksteve because: Im probably weird

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I started reading The Fairy -Faith book that was recommended which made me think of my Grandma, and my Irish heritage. She always told us that we were "black Irish" and I never knew what that was supposed to mean other than that our family came from the south. Of course I had to look up the term and discovered it's attempt to describe dark features or immigrants. In any case I came around to the meaning of my last name. It would probably be easy to find for anyone that really wanted to know but I realized I should not post it here regardless of my brazen recklessness. The motto however is invigorating: Fidelity will be my Glory.

In my mind, that is righteous. That is within my purview.

Peace and love to and for all.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DrWolfgang

I suspect you are up to your neck currently, and are too busy to respond. It's not a problem, I just wanted to thank you again for the reading suggestion. It's funny to find that I had already been lead to much of the information in different ways, but sometimes the direct approach is necessary for me to pick up on things. Presentation, relatability, common ground really assists me in learning. I am not all that good at reading between the lines, I either read too much or not enough. I never seem to get it just right. It's very exciting to have a plethora of new to me information to devour.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hmm, things have gotten weird I will admit that. We have gone through weird before. I think this is the Rubicon of weird, and may lead to unhealthy or unwanted things. I need to palavar before I go forward, while I have always been out of my depth now I realize how far. If there is another topic to be discussed I think it should be as always.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't allow myself to get involved in any threads on ATS anymore that aren't directly related to my real interests, or that are political in nature. As a form of release from all the bone headed (IMO) takes I have seen here the last year I just need to state out loud for myself that the resistance to change or growth from the most active users here is astounding.

Hope everyone is well. Where did everyone go?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join