It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Maybe the opening and closing riddle is key to finding the book. What if all the talk about cats and mice and London are clues to finding it. That part makes so little sense as a whole that unless it was for a very specific person that would instantly recognize it, then it fits that its for an entirely different purpose.

I can't imagine why 2109 would bother to narrate something that will happen in the future if it is a personal message. It doesn't fit their communication style in the least. What purpose does it serve? It can't be to reassure whomever is supposed to find the book, if 2109 wanted to do that I am certain that they have better means to achieve it. It has to be clues.

I don't know how I overlooked this.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is everyone doing all right? Studio are you still with us? I am a bit concerned.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
one day , probably by the year 2109 A super AI/Quantum computer will exist .

A quantum computer by it's very nature making lots of different calculations in different parallel universes all at once , which makes me think maybe 1986e was only used so lukas would write the book in his universe therefore there never would be no book to find in ours.

A lot of the story reminded me of the Holodeck theory made famous in Star Trek obviously a lot more complex of course.

This story has stayed with me for years ever since I saw it on strange but true , the fact I used a bbc computer at school made it all the cooler.

I appreciate all the effort that went into all the posts in this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shambles84

As of recently I too have begun to believe there is a good possibility that some kind of AI or computer intelligence is the explanation for 2109.

For what it is worth I have been assured that the book does exist and will be found, but what that's worth is up to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ok hate using the Ats cliche phrase "Ocam Razor" but was doing some thinking last night and well here goes :

Not done my research on this and I don't know if this could even be done in 1984/6

Is it possible this was maybe some government experiment , using radio waves or similar like microwave technology to send messages to the BBC computer.

Israel has technology like this they use it to sython data from other countries , I'm just wondering if the BBC computer was ever analysed to see if there had been a receiver placed in the computer.

I'm not very techie so maybe someone with more knowledge could look into it.

But I'm guessing it probably was possible to send and receive messages to this device using some form of coding where they squash the ones and zeros into radio wave? I think it is and send it to the targeted computer.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Who knows, but my guess is sure it may have been possible. It is a hypothesis that was even suggested back then but it doesn't account for many of the more supernatural occurrences, like the poltergeist and Debs sleep traveling, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yeah my last explanation was me trying to use the most logical line of thought.

Im sure British intelligence would have been aware of the strange situation at the time as has been alluded too in the thread previous ,
It must have had them baffled .

My guess is the book is being kept my some lodge does the number match any in doddle stone area ? I wonder ... past down from mason to mason , cause how else would the book be preserved , it's what over 400 years old now .

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I also suspect that it is probably being held by someone or some group for reasons we can only begin to speculate on. I waffle back and forth between thinking the whole world truly needs to understand and know all of this, and believing it wouldn't really do any good and maybe things are better off left unsaid. It's probably a pretty thin line between trying to educate or illuminate people and causing the unstable to lose their collective chit. Decisions for people far more intelligent than I, I can at least tell you that much.

Either way life goes on, with or without any of this knowledge. Kind of surreal to be honest if I stop and think on it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Thank you for your kind wishes, sadly though, shortly after writing my last past post, both the wife and I contracted Viral meningitis, hence my long absence.

I can't even begin to describe the pain of those last few weeks during which I actually felt so dreadfully ill, that I actually began to welcome the possibility of my demise from this planet.
An ambulance crew turning up at my home at 4am and stripping me down to my boxers in an attempt to reduce my temperature from 41 degrees, was also a tad embarrassing, not to mention the crazy hallucinations that I witnessed, including several visits from Lukas lol

Finally though, fingers crossed, I've recovered in one piece and I'm back to my beloved laptop, Yay!!!!!!

I read your post and I too started to look up some of Thomas's friends as you have. Without looking through my notes, I too found reference to several of them. From my recently damaged brain, I recall one being the landowner friend that Thomas appeared a little jealous of, due to his fine land and animals.

So in essence, these characters do indeed appear to be genuine and accurate to the descriptions given by Thomas.

It's quite easy for us to these days to search historical records online and to verify that these people existed. However when these events occurred back in the 80's when Ken wrote his book, it wasn't at all easy.
So in my view, this lends considerable weight to the words of Thomas, i.e that the characters and friends he described, could well have been genuine living persons from his timeline.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Ken and Co couldn't have gained this information from old fashioned research methods gleaned from local resources and historical publications,but I don't think it would have been at all easy to match these people's timelines together and to provide descriptive evidence of their living situations.

So, in essence, we have to ask, were these descriptions truly obtained from the mouth of Thomas, or through research undertaken by Ken & Co?

Personally, I believe that Thomas is and was the source, however fantastical that suggestion may be to the casual sceptic.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dalero
I first heard about this story when Carol Vorderman introduced it as one of a series of mysteries she was producing for the BBC. It has fascinated me ever since. But it is quite capable of a rational explanation that vindicates those involved from any deception.
Lukas claims he is living in the reign of Henry VIII, and that Ken Webster and Debbie are living in his cottage, it being then 1987. This can be explained by Lukas having died in the first half of the sixteenth-century, and having had an O.B.E. without realizing that this was a precursor to his death. In short, he died without realizing it, because his conscious mind survived his bodily death.
For instance, Lukas admits to knowing nothing of the monarchs that reigned after Henry VIII. Therefore, Lukas’s memory ceased at the time of his death. Why should it not cease, since he no longer had a body, and therefore no further part to play in the world? Lukas’s conscious mind had entered the timelessness of eternity. He had not earned heaven, but had avoided hell. Instead, he existed in death’s timeless realm. In this state, he was limited to past memories, and could only wander around his house, as he remembered it. But, with no new memories to add to those he died with, he existed in this situation for more than four centuries, believing all this time that he was still as much alive as he had been at the time before his death.
Then, along came nineteen-year-old Debbie, (young women seem to feature as the source of energy that allows poltergeist activity to commence). Suddenly, Lukas became aware of ghost-like figures inside his home, in the form of Ken, Debbie and their friends. Did he see them through the eyes of Debbie, or was it some form of telepathy? It is impossible to say. At the same time, he experienced the ability and the energy to interfere in their lives with poltergeist activity. This ability broadened when he discovered that by concentrating upon each letter on the computer keyboard, it appeared lit up on the screen above. Since Lukas was educated at Oxford University, he had no problem in spelling and writing in Tudor English. This ability was later checked against the Oxford English Dictionary by an expert at Ken’s school, and found to be an accurate use of words from that period of history. And so began the strange communication between the twentieth-century cottage dwellers and Lukas, who continued to believe he was living in the reign of Henry VIII, and that Ken and company were ‘demons’ from the future.
Basically, this lays the foundation for what happened. If it is true, and I have reason to believe it is true, since I once had an O.B.E. myself, but fortunately it was not terminal, then the moral of the story is: do not end your life as Lukas did.
Dalero

You make a very good point regarding the memories of Lukas.
Memories and knowledge that appear only relevant to the timeline in which he existed and nothing more.

The Spirit world alleges that we are all continually reincarnated as part of each individual's spiritual evolution process. Whilst incarnate, our past memories are wiped, to ensure previous acts or transgressions have no bearing on our current lives.
If Hitler was reincarnated for example, retention of memory from his previous life could have devastating consequence upon a reincarnated life.

Spirit also states that post death of the mortal body, we all occupy various plane in spirit world (dependant upon the personal level of evolution we have reached), living in a kind of heaven.
Whilst we occupy this state, all our past life memories are returned to us intact, so that we may ponder and reflect upon past actions. In effect, we are able to recall every life that we have ever lived during our journey through spiritual progression but only whilst occupying the spirit realm.

If we accept these claims as gospel, then Lukas, (Thomas) would, following his death, have resided in the afterlife plane and unless he has already been reincarnated, could still be there now.

Yet somehow, 2109 managed to open a pathway into his past life timeline, and thus enabled communication to take place with Ken & Deb etc.

What I'm finding difficult to grasp, is how Thomas could be in two places at once. I.e Living in the spirit plane, but also appearing to us mortals as occupying a timeline of the past. Hence two places at one....spirit real and past realm.

If we were truly witnessing his past timeline, Thomas would have no memory of a future Monarch, because they had not lived yet.

The spirit world tells us that there is no such thing as time in their realm. The past ,the present and the future are all one.

Everything that has, is or ever will occur, has already occured, at least in their realm it has, but down here on Earth, we have a timeline, through which time still progresses, from the past, to the present and in the future.

IIn one excellent book I read, from 1912, Spirit correctly foretold of the forthcoming 1st and 2nd World wars. Spirit even tried to delay the onset of these wars, but could not prevent them.

So this would suggest spirit has foresight to see future events. If true, Thomas, whilst in spirit, would be aware of all future Monarchs, yet is unable to reference them in the carnate life we see.

I hope this makes sense. (It probably won't lol)

Incidentally, in the book I mentioned, Spirit have also foretold of a forthcoming catastrophe that will occur in Europe, 200 years from now when the continent will break apart due to massive disruption on the planet.

Parts of France and the south coast of the UK will fall into the ocean and there will be huge Earthquakes and volcanic activity, causing devastation.

I presume this may be due to a Polar shift but it could be the result of nuclear war or even natural events.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for this morning.
however jumbled and post meningococcal they be.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hi Steve, I'm still her my friend, back from the brink of death, well not quite, but it certainly felt it.

I think your right about the riddle and lost book Steve.

In fact if found, and if real, it could provide definitive 100% proof of the afterlife, if indeed it is found to be a genuine work from the time period. The gravity of would shake the very foundations of our understanding of time, life and the afterlife.

Will it ever be found, only time will tell.

Prior to my sick leave I had mentioned that I was investigating this matter. I had made a little headway before my second bout of illness, however nothing concrete.

I had followed several thin lines of enquiry but to nothing concrete was found.

I had read and re-read the clues and verses supplied. The mouse reference mused me together with the fact that I found several references to Thomas having lived out his final years as a church vicar, but I still need to tie down the actual church as several suggestions have been put forward.

I was thinking of where Thomas may have hidden the book but sadly, any Church building could provide numerous secret hiding holes, so t speak.

As for the mouse, interestingly I found reference to what is known as a Lych Gate. The is the canopied entrance porch that can be found at the entrance to many Churches here in the UK. What surprised me more was that some of these Lych gates from Thomas's era, have a mouse carved into the timber structure.

This lead me to wonder if the Church in which Thomas had finlay settled toward the end of his life, might possibly have had a mouse carving on it.

But sadly, that's as far as I got before the nasty bug came along.

Here's a picture of a Lych Gate

I still wonder though, if the mouse is more in keeping with a London connection than a church.

Just a thought!

Good to be back though Steve and a big hello to the rest of the crew and thread Readers.

In fact, it would be great to hear from a few of the silent members who are following this topic, the more the merrier I say!

So come on peeps, let's hear your thoughts and considerations....

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shambles84
Ok hate using the Ats cliche phrase "Ocam Razor" but was doing some thinking last night and well here goes :

Not done my research on this and I don't know if this could even be done in 1984/6

Is it possible this was maybe some government experiment , using radio waves or similar like microwave technology to send messages to the BBC computer.

Israel has technology like this they use it to sython data from other countries , I'm just wondering if the BBC computer was ever analysed to see if there had been a receiver placed in the computer.

I'm not very techie so maybe someone with more knowledge could look into it.

But I'm guessing it probably was possible to send and receive messages to this device using some form of coding where they squash the ones and zeros into radio wave? I think it is and send it to the targeted computer.

Hi Shambles,
From what I have researched so far, you might not be far off.

There are allegedly several groups of radio engineers who have now passed into spirit, who have been using their knowledge to construct a number of different communications bridges with us in the living world. These communications methods to date have included the use of radio, TV, telephone, telephone answering machines and computer equipment through which two way contact is made.

These are called ITC bridges.

Latvian Konstantin Raudive was just one of these early pioneers who started to make contact with the spirit world using a shortwave radio. Amazingly, only a few weeks after his death, The voice of Konstanine duly appeared appeared on his fellow researchers radio, purportedly from the spirit world, and during subsequent conversations, Konstanine relayed advice on how best to improve the communications equipment.

This is just one of the fascinating stories I have read regarding ITC but I am convinced that 2109 are simply another spirit group of contactees from the spirit realm.

I particularly appreciated the reference 2109 made, that events in Lukas's past and our present, if conducted wrongly. would have consequence to their timeline.

Anyhoo, here's a couple of videos that may be of interest to some.

In the early days the communications received were quite poor, they sounded more like EVP's, but soon improved after taking advice from other side regarding technical upgrades.

In this first video we can hear the Voice of Raudive talking to EVP researcher Sarah Estep. Remember, Raudive was dead when this was recorded.

Konstantine, prior to his death, authored a book called breakthrough. This book can be found in PDF form online following a simple Google search.

The second video depicts the early experiments voices, which as stated, sounded more like EVP's at that stage.

Here's a documentary regarding ITC

Lastly (I'm not sure if I have linked to this in a previous reply) is the work of Bacci in Italy.
Using an old radio, he is alleged to make contact directly with those of the spirit world.

The quality isn't great but it's still an interesting watch.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Great posts this morning. Glad to hear you are recovering well, I didn't think you just lost interest so figured you must be in trouble. Its quite a relief to hear you are OK.

On an unrelated note I had such a strange dream last night. My family was living in Thailand and my son was having seizures in his sleep. For some reason we had taken him outside to cool down and another family brought out a little girl for the same reason as she too was having seizures. I was worried sick about what to do. After getting up this morning and going about normal business I was in the bathroom while he was peeing and suddenly remembered my dream. For a couple seconds I couldn't rmemeber if he had a seizure before or not. I just needed to put this down so I can stop thinking about it.

Big plans today with Soccer games and play but hope some others will check in. May be about time to get the band back together.

Studio have you seen any posts from the ATS user Whatsthisthen ? Not directly related to TVP but kind of parallels and may be offering some serious insight. I am interested in what you think, as it is far beyond my knowledge.

There is another case from UK I learned about a couple weeks ago I wanted to see if you were familiar with so will go back and find the links as I can't remember the names for reference at the moment. Will hopefully update this evening.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Great posts this morning. Glad to hear you are recovering well, I didn't think you just lost interest so figured you must be in trouble. Its quite a relief to hear you are OK.

On an unrelated note I had such a strange dream last night. My family was living in Thailand and my son was having seizures in his sleep. For some reason we had taken him outside to cool down and another family brought out a little girl for the same reason as she too was having seizures. I was worried sick about what to do. After getting up this morning and going about normal business I was in the bathroom while he was peeing and suddenly remembered my dream. For a couple seconds I couldn't rmemeber if he had a seizure before or not. I just needed to put this down so I can stop thinking about it.

Big plans today with Soccer games and play but hope some others will check in. May be about time to get the band back together.

Studio have you seen any posts from the ATS user Whatsthisthen ? Not directly related to TVP but kind of parallels and may be offering some serious insight. I am interested in what you think, as it is far beyond my knowledge.

There is another case from UK I learned about a couple weeks ago I wanted to see if you were familiar with so will go back and find the links as I can't remember the names for reference at the moment. Will hopefully update this evening.

Hi Steve, yes I;m feeling much better thank you. Despite lying in bed for weeks, I've still had so much on my mind about this and other matters linked to my visits behind the veil, which continue to be everything I expected, and so very much more.
There is so much I could tell you but It would seriously derail the thread, plus the fact that some of it is so mind blowing, it's hard to take in, and that's without mentioning some of the events that have been occuring in my own home that I simply cannot explain....yet.

I'm sure your Son will be fine. From my research, Spirit states that when we dream vivid or Lucid dreams, we are sometimes seeing our lives from a parallel existence. What we see and experience is actually happening in a kind of spin off version of our current existence. We also have the ability to leave our physical bodies which enables our Spirit body to travel to different places at will, wherever they may be, including on the other side, which is why sometimes our dreams can appear surreal. This is putting it very simplistically of course. It's quite a bit more in depth than that.
My favourite dreams are when I fly, just by thinking about it. I think many of us have had those kinds of dream, during which time our spirit bodies are said to be detached. (But still linked by a type of fluidic umbilical cord).

I've had a quick look at some posts by whatsthisthen, and I see he holds some good views re the afterlife. Let me probe a little more to get a better understanding regarding his outlook.

A few things I also need to get off my chest before I forget:

I've been mentioning Spirit a lot, because that's what I believe 2109 and Co are. i.e entities.

There's a few clues to this in some of what they say, including in the cryptic poem:

TRUE ARE THE NIGHTMARES OF THOSE THAT FEAR. WHAT YOU FEAR WILL BE YOUR REALITY IF YOU LET IT. (i.e the fear of death and the reality of ghosts or spirit visitations).

SAFE ARE THE BODIES OF THE SILENT WORLD AS LONG AS YOUR KIND CANNOT PENERTRATE OUR WORLD WE ARE SAFE

Bodies of the silent world, could well mean those who are Post Mortal (dead), yet 2109 says Our World, in the last sentence above. I have more to say on this but as it's approaching 01.50hrs, I'll move on.

Thomas's book.

I don't think it's a book. according to one alleged spirit communication, it will be documents.
See the short transcript below. Maggy Fishbach received this information during her ITC communications with a spirit entity.

Mods, apologies but I can't link to the original source because it is from a document I have on my laptop. However, the below transcript is also printed on page 276, of the vertical plane.

The first part is from Kens Book, the VP.

Maggie and Jules Harsch-Fischbach spoke to me for the first time when we met on 19 August 1987 in South Wales where they were on holiday.
They knew very little of the events at the cottage apart from what was included in the Chester Observer article (24 December 1985), but to my surprise they offered further information relevant to our experience. At least three sections of a recent exchange (15 August) between Jules and Maggie and a contact they call The Technician are worth quoting:

(The Fishbach messages)

Q: Could we explain the communication between Ken Webster and Tomas Harden as an overlap of time between separate dimensions because Tomas Harden is in the 16th century and Ken Webster is here today?

A: Yes exactly. This is an overlap of time of both dimensions

Q: Could you explain it also as an insight into the Akashic record in which all that has been and all is to come are found?

A: You could call it something like that yes.
There should appear in this region other documents from that time to show the people, these unexplained experiences with this ‘light box’ have happened and what could be seen on the screen. Q: Will Ken Webster find these documents? A: Other people will find these documents …

Also, a reminder of the title and the mention perhaps of a possible co Author......

HE WROTE IT IN LATIN WITH THE HELP OF A FREIND THAT HE MET IN OXFORD, THE INSCRIPTION READS “ME WRYTS THIS IN THE HOPE THAT MYNE FELAWS WILL ONE DAY FIND THIS BOKE, THEN MAY OWER LANDS BE NOT SOE DISTANT”.

Lastly, for tonight, I initially thought that the first part of the Pussy cat Pussy cat poem was a clue to finding the book.
I now think it was simply 2109 persuading Ken to visit London to get the book published. Obviously the Mouse was someone who would interrupt this process, possibly by deception. Indeed, Ken had to change publishers at one point, but I need to delve deeper to find out why. ( I think I did read somewhere about what happened with the publisher, but I have since forgotten).

Last but not least.

If I'm wrong about the Poem, and it is indeed relevant, the only possible link I can find, relates to the Cat and the possible link with the Egyptian Goddess Bastet. One of her statues can actually be seen at the British Museum in London. ( I wonder if this is the deity in the envelope from Gary Rowe? en.wikipedia.org...

Image Bastet

Anyhoo, enough of my late night ramblings for now. Just a little food for thought.

I hope everyone following this thread is well, and you've had a good game of Soccer Steve.

Until I awake and rejoin the thread.

TTFN

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sterling work Studio500 .

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shambles84
Sterling work Studio500 .

Thank you Shambles84

Trouble is, once I get started, I have to keep reminding myself to hold back a little.

Give me a nudge if I get too carried away though.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi all!
I joined ATS after reading this entire thread. My attention was drawn to TVP by the MU podcast, which I just so happened to listen to at work one day and it really peaked my interest. I HAD to know more. Looked for the book online with little luck, until I was telling my dad and sister about this book, and happened across a completely different forum that linked to amazon where I was able to purchase a copy for about $25 (it has yet to arrive though, so this forum has been inexplicably helpful!) It was after telling them about the book on Wednesday I found this forum, and have been reading it every spare second I can find.
I have things I wish to say to everyone who has contributed this much this far, but I honestly need to go back and revisit all the links and check out the recommended reading. But I do believe this is all connected and related.
Is anybody in this thread familiar with Cicada 3301? I heard of it a couple weeks before I heard of TVP and just had a thought this evening while making dinner that perhaps Cicada 3301 is orchestrated by 2109 or somebody of a similar means. I haven’t put nearly as much research into that line as I probably should have before suggesting it, but with the numbers meaning so much and the clues referencing arts from all sorts of places and times...it would just make sense to me if this all fit together.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Bekkalek because: Elaborating in connection to Cicada 3301 in my head

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bekkalek

Welcome to ATS and the thread. Glad to have you here.

There is a lot to reply to and I am a bit disorganized, as well as I still haven't found the link I was wanting to supply so I'll do my best to explain and see if anyone recognizes the story. Regarding the dream of my son and seizures, I am not worried as you suggested it was just disturbing and hurt me to experience. Luckily the next night I had another dream where I won a seat on some kind of Colony space ship which was super exciting but I ended up as a janitor, and then next thing I know I am watching live Muy Thai in a dirt field, which was also pretty cool all around but sucks I didn't get to finish. It was a weird weekend of dreams.

I can't remember now why I wanted to share this but there was a story I learned about I thought through the Mysterious Universe podcast but I just can't seem to find the episode. In any case it was about a Paranormal magazine in UK in the 70's I believe. The writers were contacted by multiple people at one point who all claimed to have been given messages in their dreams to tell this magazine to search in this specific place to find a Green or Jade stone hidden away. They searched it out and ended up finding it in this very old rock bridge, which then lead them to find a Dagger or short Sword that apparently vibrated. From what I remember the man who found them still has the sword I think but some noble person made a claim to the stone since he owned the land. I am butchering the story I am sure but this is the gist and should spark a memory for someone. If this is relevant it should be very obvious without me saying anything else, as I know there is one poster that may or may not still be lurking that will definitely perk up at this mention. It seems to be a validation, but I don't know that for sure. Could be "coincidence" I guess.

To that person, if you are still reading and you see this are you interested in talking again? Considerable time has passed and I am in a much better state to converse if you are interested. I still think about you often and would like to know you are doing all right. I sincerely hope there are no hard feelings, that was a very intense and crazy experience and I was not prepared to deal with it at that moment, at all. Even if you don't want to discuss things, I would like if you could at least PM or send me a text or email just letting me know you are doing well.

Back to Studio, please share what ever it is you are willing. I am at a dead end currently and could use some fuel to keep going. It doesn't really matter if it is directly related, I desire as much information about as much stuff as I can get. As long as you aren't embarrassed, share it please regardless of it's perceived relevance. I just listened to the most recent episode of Mysterious Universe podcast which I think could be very relevant to this thread and would like to get your opinion of you have an hour to listen, it is free.

Gotta go pick up the boy but regarding my asking if you were familiar with whatsthisthen and A.I and or other side entities is it possible both can be related? That is why I asked you specifically about what they share as they are kind of converging the two ideas and I think is worth the time to consider personally.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The podcast I just suggested is based on the book The Lost Art of Resurrectionby Freddy Silva. I went ahead and bought it and am working through it now, and like so many of the things I hear about on this show by chance it turns out to be so much more relevant that I originally thought. It is well worth the $9 ya'll, if you have the means financially you won't regret it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bekkalek
Hi all!
I joined ATS after reading this entire thread. My attention was drawn to TVP by the MU podcast, which I just so happened to listen to at work one day and it really peaked my interest. I HAD to know more. Looked for the book online with little luck, until I was telling my dad and sister about this book, and happened across a completely different forum that linked to amazon where I was able to purchase a copy for about $25 (it has yet to arrive though, so this forum has been inexplicably helpful!) It was after telling them about the book on Wednesday I found this forum, and have been reading it every spare second I can find.
I have things I wish to say to everyone who has contributed this much this far, but I honestly need to go back and revisit all the links and check out the recommended reading. But I do believe this is all connected and related.
Is anybody in this thread familiar with Cicada 3301? I heard of it a couple weeks before I heard of TVP and just had a thought this evening while making dinner that perhaps Cicada 3301 is orchestrated by 2109 or somebody of a similar means. I haven’t put nearly as much research into that line as I probably should have before suggesting it, but with the numbers meaning so much and the clues referencing arts from all sorts of places and times...it would just make sense to me if this all fit together.

Hi Bekkalek, good to have you with us, the more keen minds the better!

Your mention of Cicada 3301 does indeed strike a chord with me. Not just because of the 4 digit identity code of 3301 but also because of their extensive usage of various forms of Cryptology etc, covering many bases including unicode, morse and many other variances.

I had, funnily enough considered encoding last week in relation to some of the original cryptic texts that Steve had mentioned in an earlier thread.

I decided to take a closer look at the below text that was posted by 2109, and wondered if the sporadic use of Capital letters or lower case, contained hidden meaning:

Ken D eb nIc True A re The NIGHTmares Of a pErson t hat FEArs Safe A re the BODIES Of tHe Silent World Turn Pr ettY FLowER tuRn TOWARDS The SUN For Yo u S Hall Grow aNd SOW But T he FLOWer Reaches tOo hIgh and witHERS in The B urning LIght G E T OU T YO U R B R ICKs PuSsy Cat PUSSy Cat Went TO LonDOn TO Seek Fame aNd FORTUNE Faith Must NOT Be LOst For ThiS Shall Be youR REDEEMER.

I searched through various encryption methods but sadly I came up with nothing of note.

I also noticed that this message was again reiterated by 2109 toward the end of the book, only this time, there was no sporadic use of capital letters, which lead me to conclude that they were possibly irrelevant, ending my search.

The latter entry did however contain a little more detail, but nothing hugely significant as far as I could see:

KEN, DEB, PETER
TRUE ARE THE NIGHTMARES OF THOSE THAT FEAR WHAT YOU FEAR WILL BE YOUR REALITY IF YOU LET IT, BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES
SAFE ARE THE BODIES OF THE SILENT WORLD AS LONG AS YOUR KIND CANNOT PENERTRATE OUR WORLD WE ARE SAFE
TURN PRETTY FLOWER TURN TOWARDS THE SUN FOR YOU SHALL GROW AND SOW BUT THE FLOWER REACHES TOO HIGH AND WITHERS IN THE BURNING LIGHT
KNOWLEDGE WILL BE YOUR PROGRESS BUT YOUR KIND ARE COMING CLOSE TO GETTING THEIR FINGERS BURNT … INDIRECTLY, YOU MAY PREVENT THIS!
GET OUT YOUR BRICKS GET READY TO BUILD (WRITE THE BOOK!) PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT WENT TO LONDON TO SEEK FAME AND FORTUNE THE CAT WENT TO VISIT THE QUEEN, BUT INSTEAD FRIGHTENED A LITTLE MOUSE UNDER THE CHAIR, ULTIMATELY, LONDON WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT PLACE, STICK
TO YOUR MAIN AIMS, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HARD THEY SEEM TO GET, DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY THAT TINY MOUSE THAT HAS A DECEIVING CHARM FAITH MUST NOT BE LOST … !

YOU ALL RELY ON EACH OTHERS FAITH. THERE IS ANOTHER PERSON TO COME, THEY WILL BE THE HELP WE NEED. YOU WILL KNOW THEM WHEN THEY COME.

THOMAS DID EVENTUALLY WRITE HIS BOOK AND SOON DIED, SHORTLEY AFTER, HE PLACED IT IN A SECURE PLACE, IT SHOULDN’T TAKE TOO MANY YEARS TO FIND IT, THOUGH HE WROTE IT IN LATIN WITH THE HELP OF A FREIND THAT HE MET IN OXFORD, THE INSCRIPTION READS “ME WRYTS THIS IN THE HOPE THAT MYNE FELAWS WILL ONE DAY FIND THIS BOKE, THEN MAY OWER LANDS BE NOT SOE DISTANT”.
WE WILL FINNISH NOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO!!. THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO WRITE BACK AS WE WILL HAVE GONE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION 2109

Source: The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster Publisher: Harper Thorsons (14 Dec. 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 000828833X ISBN-13: 978-0008288334

I can't rule out the use of code or Cryptology in the book. It may or may not exist somewhere, but I must admit that I have no experience in Deciphering hidden codes, which in itself appears to be an art form of the gifted few.

I look forward to your continued input and once again, welcome!

edit on 10-4-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join