It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500
I've followed this thread from start to finish and I don't know about being more "enlightened", but I've gained a lot of knowledge and my life has gone in a totally different direction. A direction I wouldn't have taken if it wasn't for tvp.
Eventually, I plan to do my own ITC experiments.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
So many questions.

I used to ponder if Earth life was really Heaven, and death was the end, or at least a lesser existence but now my thoughts have changed radically.

May I ask ?

Does anyone here, who has followed this thread from start to finish, feel any more Spiritual or enlightened now, than before they entered this thread?
I know I do.

I feel like I have been on a journey of chain reactions, which all started with one little book. I'm still on that journey, I just have no idea where it will lead....

I must agree, ever since finding this book and thread, I've certainly been involved in a journey of chain reactions.
Everything suddenly seems all too connected; to the point it is eerie.
I've always kinda had premonitions about things, but never really realized it until this journey.
Example: when I was probably 12-14 I had this weird fascination with looking up all the different makes and models of major brands of vehicles, just because I found it interesting. Fast forward 10 years, I'm 25 and in a job where this knowledge is now inexplicably helpful. I design vehicle wraps all day.
When I was 12-14 and felt the need to learn this knowledge, the concept of vehicle wrapping didn't even exist.

I definitely feel more "awake" since joining this thread; but consequently also feel kinda (really) crazy.

So when I come and drop random things in here, I really don't always know how to explain why I feel they are important to this discussion, there's just something in my gut that says everything will make sense once we put it all together.

Steve, did you ever get a chance to re-listen to 19.08 & 17.11?
The note I made about 19.08 that I thought was relevant was the "Tortoise Mind" and how it can pick up patterns without us really realizing it.
For 17.11 I took note due to the mention of Jackson Pollock imitating nature with patterns & Fractal Relationships

A couple others I listened to this past week I took note of were 18.16 & the Power of Eight; 18.04 and Biocentrism as discussed by Bob Berman the Astronomer.

Also A delightful article I happened across as well this week is here : www.theguardian.com...
This article spoke volumes to me as I've never really comprehended time, it's quite frankly always kinda messed with me.
An hour can seem like a minute and vice versa depending upon what's happening, and EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE.

I also had a co-worker take notice of everything I've been looking at and listening to lately, and he suggested I look into the work of Joe Dispenza. I haven't really had much of a chance to dive into this guys stuff, but it appears to be relevant to all of this as well.

So if anybody has completely followed this mess of a comment, am I just completely losing it thinking everything is connected? Or am I on the same track as everyone else?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just popping in to say "Hi" and that I am waiting for my own copy of TVP... and am still following along.

I certainly understand the initial excitement, Steve, concerning this "stuff" having reality... and I still find "the paranormal" fascinating.

The one warning stands, though, that taking the communications at face value can be dangerous. These beings, whatever they are, lie... more often than not. Maybe that's changing.

The idea we might be the dead , or in a video game of a sort, may well be valid. Hard to tell! There is some barrier in place to retard a full exchange of information, as far as my readings and experience have it , anyway.

But maybe something is happening over "there" and we'll all soon be able to cross-communicate with ease.

If so, I hope the buggers quit with the lies!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Glad to hear your considering doing your own experiments.
I've been working on my own using a couple of different setups, however the only results I've had so far are with reverse speech recordings.

The results are pretty good but I haven't shared them yet as I think they could just be audio pareidolia, despite the sentences being very clear and the information received being quite apt to the questions.

I've even got some crazy results with a Donald trump speech.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bekkalek

originally posted by: studio500
So many questions.

I used to ponder if Earth life was really Heaven, and death was the end, or at least a lesser existence but now my thoughts have changed radically.

May I ask ?

Does anyone here, who has followed this thread from start to finish, feel any more Spiritual or enlightened now, than before they entered this thread?
I know I do.

I feel like I have been on a journey of chain reactions, which all started with one little book. I'm still on that journey, I just have no idea where it will lead....

I must agree, ever since finding this book and thread, I've certainly been involved in a journey of chain reactions.
Everything suddenly seems all too connected; to the point it is eerie.
I've always kinda had premonitions about things, but never really realized it until this journey.
Example: when I was probably 12-14 I had this weird fascination with looking up all the different makes and models of major brands of vehicles, just because I found it interesting. Fast forward 10 years, I'm 25 and in a job where this knowledge is now inexplicably helpful. I design vehicle wraps all day.
When I was 12-14 and felt the need to learn this knowledge, the concept of vehicle wrapping didn't even exist.

I definitely feel more "awake" since joining this thread; but consequently also feel kinda (really) crazy.

So when I come and drop random things in here, I really don't always know how to explain why I feel they are important to this discussion, there's just something in my gut that says everything will make sense once we put it all together.

Steve, did you ever get a chance to re-listen to 19.08 & 17.11?
The note I made about 19.08 that I thought was relevant was the "Tortoise Mind" and how it can pick up patterns without us really realizing it.
For 17.11 I took note due to the mention of Jackson Pollock imitating nature with patterns & Fractal Relationships

A couple others I listened to this past week I took note of were 18.16 & the Power of Eight; 18.04 and Biocentrism as discussed by Bob Berman the Astronomer.

Also A delightful article I happened across as well this week is here : www.theguardian.com...
This article spoke volumes to me as I've never really comprehended time, it's quite frankly always kinda messed with me.
An hour can seem like a minute and vice versa depending upon what's happening, and EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE.

I also had a co-worker take notice of everything I've been looking at and listening to lately, and he suggested I look into the work of Joe Dispenza. I haven't really had much of a chance to dive into this guys stuff, but it appears to be relevant to all of this as well.

So if anybody has completely followed this mess of a comment, am I just completely losing it thinking everything is connected? Or am I on the same track as everyone else?

Hi Bekkalek I think your comment was well delivered and certainly not a mess in any shape.

I agree about feelings kinda crazy sometimes too, but I'm well past that stage now of wondering if others might think I'm off my rocker lol.
I now just post exactly what I think and I think Steve pretty much does too from how his comments have changed since the start of the thread.

I've not had time yet to delve into what you mentioned to Steve but hope to have a look myself soon.

I do however, still think we are all linked here together for a reason and only time will tell what that reason is.

The VP events were unique. There has been plenty of other alleged contacts made with spirit or those on the other side so to speak, but this appears to be the very first contact involving a person from the past, who believed at that time, that he was alive, and he probably was.

It seems we just need to find the key to unlock the secrets within and I can't help but keep thinking of Gary Rowes comments that the clues are in the book.

I wonder if Gary knows the answer to all of this..............

I think we may need to do a re-cap of sorts soon, to make sure we aren't missing something obvious.

Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm certainly convinced that 2109 adapts the truth to suit their own agenda, whatever that may be, I just wish I knew what the agenda was.

Your words of caution are also extremely valid for a number of reasons, not least because we can't always be sure that it is always 2109 relaying these messages.

There are many lower level, spiritual miscreants that could easily pass themselves off as 2109 or whoever else they please to mimic. It's a good reminder to not take everything at face value.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I wonder if geographical locations play a role in successful itc events? When I conduct mine, I'm going to do it at different locations and see how that works out. Won't be for a while yet though.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I see what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

There sure seems to be geographical tie-ins with "cross dimensional" communications. The old "Ley Line" idea might be valid, or geomagnetic areas of varying strengths, plasma tubes, ancient tech, ceremonial or emotional imprints? Who knows.

One keeps coming across certain areas where phenomena happen more often... so geography does matter. Location, location, location!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah, when I do my itc experiments, I'll do it in different well knownUFO flap areas and ancient megalithic sites (I'll be travelling a lot) see how that works out. Won't be til next year tho. I'll post my results up if anyone's interested.
edit on 24-4-2018 by CromCruachh because: Hb

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi Everyone!
Happy Day! My copy of TVP showed up last night, and I've began digging in!
I'm going to be periodically posting here as I find things that I think may have been missed (or maybe I just forgot about in our 100 some pages...) but feel are relevant to our search here.

In one of "Lukas's" first messages he mentions his friend Richard Wishall who has a large farm and makes a mean cheese "Also I have to go to Nantwich to my known friend Richard Wishall whose farm is so great as to allow him a four-year rotation of fallow. I do so envy him, he has much there, but nothing that delights me more than his cheese it cannot be equalled by any other for pleasantness of taste and wholesomeness of digestion." and in the same message also mentions "my goodly friend Thomas Aldersay, a tailor by craft"
A couple pages later Ken says that he and Deb went to the Chester City Library to see if they could find some of the people mentioned in his note to try and determine this as a hoax. He says that Deb "found Richard Wishall, I think, or maybe his father, but don't expect to find a reference about this. We weren't interested enough to keep proper files or folders on the affair. Bits of paper littered the bookcase or got chucked out or used for shopping lists. This was the fate of Wishall. Debbie still refused to be discouraged. She couldn't find Aldersay despite his being a skilled man and presumably, therefore, an important citizen; but there were a number of Aldersays to follow up." - page 37
The English Dairy Farmer - this link popped up on google when I searched "Richard Wishall" I found it rather curious that Ken specifically said not to expect to find a reference to this man, but that he now pops up in a book written about Dairy Farming- listing his inventory in 1604 (presumably at the end of his life). Only thing that doesn't line up about this being the same fellow is a slight location discrepancy. Lukas says Richard lives in Nantwich, but "The English Dairy Farmer" says he lived in Leigh. Being as I'm from Kansas in the United States, I don't really have any reference as to whether or not that could discredit it being the same dude.
EDIT: Found this link to another book which also references Richard Wishall. This book also says he lives in Leighs in the County of Chester & lists inventory of his goods in 1604. What made me HAVE to come back and update with this link was this bit
"Unfortunately no quantities are stated so no closer guess at the farming can be made than that it may have been on a 4-course rotation of fallow; wheat; beans and peas; oats and barley or some such thing." Lukas specifically mentions that his friend has a 4-year rotation on his farm.

Then we have Thomas Aldersay. SAY not SEY. If you Click Here you'll be taken to the wiki page for Thomas AlderSEY. Timeline is similar enough I initially didn't realize that Google had auto-corrected from AlderSAY to AlderSEY and was super excited because this guy has his own Wiki page! Not gonna say it's the wrong dude, but come on, a wiki page? That's just too easy. Would very much appreciate opinions of others on whether or not that might be the same fellow.

That's about as far as I've gotten for now, but will be updating as I find more things that pique my interest!

edit on 25-4-2018 by Bekkalek because: Additional link added

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Dam, I thought you folks would be interested in my itc experiments :/ oh well...

Studio500, have you done itc experiments before? If so do you have any tips?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I just had a thought, in the ancient Celtic religion, cats were the guardians of the underworld/other world.
Ancient Egyptians had the same belief, didn't they?
I thought maybe that's what that poem meant by "pussy cat pussy cat went to London to seek fame and fortune"
Not sure what the mouse represents though,? Slyness? Cunning?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
I just had a thought, in the ancient Celtic religion, cats were the guardians of the underworld/other world.
I thought maybe that's what that poem meant by "pussy cat pussy cat went to London to seek fame and fortune"

“The mouse represents secrets, cunning, shyness, the ability to hide in times of danger. Its appearance often signals a need to pay attention to small details, such as the fine print in contracts or the double meaning in words.” From this site- but also has a different meaning behind the cat according to this site. www.joellessacredgrove.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

“The mouse represents secrets, cunning, shyness, the ability to hide in times of danger. Its appearance often signals a need to pay attention to small details, such as the fine print in contracts or the double meaning in words.” From this site- but also has a different meaning behind the cat according to this site. www.joellessacredgrove.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well, I AM interested, and bet many other more silent types are, too.

I have a family emergency and will be somewhat scarce, is all.

Such is life... and the cessation thereof.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm also interested (thanks steve), is there any reason to direct more than just disagreement to other posters?

This is one of the interesting threads (my perspective) on ATS, is there any reason that we need to nail flags to masts

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bekkalek

Hi Bekkalek, some nifty digging there my friend

I recall finding a few general references to Wishall in my earlier exploration. I can't recall if I saved anything but I'll have a check in the morning as it's now 2am here. The location sounds about right as Nantwich is only 38 miles from the City of Chester. I recall similarities in what Tomas described regarding the land and how jealous he was of it. My info came from an old book of the area but I'll try to firm up later. I've just been bogged down with work this last few weeks.

Funny though, I had the day off yesterday and spent all of it researching the VP lol. Wow I must be bonkers or dedicated lol, can't decide which.

I also found Thomas's friend John Colet, who also happened to be good friends with Erasmus but I don't know if you've reached that point yet. I was trying to establish who helped Tomas/ Thomas to write his manuscript before he died and Colet us as good a candidate as any. He was also the Dean of St Paul's Cathedral in London.

There's lots more to discuss but my eyes are drooping. Sounds like your well on your way to getting stuck in though.

Looking forward to hearing more, keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Dam, I thought you folks would be interested in my itc experiments :/ oh well...

Studio500, have you done itc experiments before? If so do you have any tips?

Hey CC, I'm sure peeps are interested, it's just that it's not a very mainstream topic for many. On the surface people hear the words talking to radios etc and most switch off lol. It's only when you really begin to start investigating and digging deeper into the subject that you think whoa!!! Some of what I've been reading is amazing and yet it still makes a lot of sense.

As for tips, lots of patience, a few good enhancement programs and hopefully a good medium nearby or yourself with mediumistic qualities. That seems to one of the main keys to unlocking the communication stream.

I've been trying to get the wife to help out but shes having none of it lol. Not enough patience, yet she'll natter on the phone all night long to her friends lol.

I'll try and sort a few more pointers out for you tomorrow. I may have another day off but won't know till morning.

Keep at it though. You bring some cracking thoughts and ideas and all for the greater collaboration of all.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bekkalek

Could be.
I did that one to a death in every way I could and eventually presumed that the message was trying to encourage Ken and Co to get off their assess, write the book, take it to london and get it published, ignoring the little weasel person who may get in your way and try to dissuade you.
Funny that they changed publishers for this second run too.

That's my assumption so far and I could well be wrong as nothing is as straightforward as it seems with VP, is it?

Anyhooo Goodnight for now.

Catch up in about 8 hrs ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join