It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Committee Formed for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So because Trump is a PoS we should either be okay with the bar being that low or lowering it further? This world is going to #.

Side note, having the economy or government collapse under Trump or The Rock would be a great excuse for the deep state to take over. They caused it, maybe they are looking for someone to blame. Parisian political fighting is bull#, they aren't fighting for dems or repubs, they are fighting for special interest groups.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He seems to be a genuine and nice guy but seriously....
What skills does he possess that would make him a good politician?
Hollywood is dirty enough, D.C. will roll you sh#t and leave it's stink on you for life.
Don't do it Dwayne.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Hollywood is dirty enough, D.C. will roll you sh#t and leave it's stink on you for life.
Don't do it Dwayne.

Honestly ATA, we all know professional wrestlers are members of the actors guild. I am starting to wonder if our politicians are too and it is one the most guarded secrets in DC!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a question we should have asked for ourselves about a year ago, not of Johnson though...
money shouldn't be a qualification... look at the current cabinet.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AsktheanimalsWhat skills does he possess that would make him a good politician?

Never stopped Trump....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

He has skills that would be very useful. I'm thinking that being able to body slam recalcitrant congressmen and senators would be a great negotiating tactic for a president.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Last actor we had as President was Ronald Reagan and he was great!! Then look at Trump -- no political experience at all and he's the greatest President ever!!! Seems to me like career politicians aren't good leaders at all e.g Obama, Bush, Clinton.

Even President Lincoln (he freed the slaves) was a failed Politician, but a great wrestler! So The Rock might be a great President. =) Too bad we'll never know since Trump will win in 2020, then his beautiful daughter in 2024.

Gosh, America will be soooooo great, I can feel it!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: 0racle

You forgot... Hercules! dun Dun DUN.

Kevin sorbo did it better. And with little budget.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And Jesse Ventura.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
One actor gets in and the gates are open. Look where we are people. We're diggin' into Hollywood, lookin' for honest politicians. God help us.

One actor gets in...
What about Reagan ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can't we let Trump be president? He has only been in office for 6 months!
I don't remember all this hoopla after Barry won. I blocked our news channels and was only watching local news for about 3 months after that election, so maybe we missed something.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

I happen to find NDT quite entertaining and easier to identify with for the current generation to spark interest in science. I mean, other than the fact I see his name pop up frequently, especially in regards to NDT, I don't really know who Sagan is.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eveningstars242

unless i has missed something - we ARE allowing mr trump to be president - this thread is about potetental canditates [ both credible or absurd ] to contest the 2020 election .

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I keep telling yall. elect me. I promise i wont be in office more than a year and then ill hand it to my VP. But during that year....oh boy what fun we shall have.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: incoserv

Coincidentally enough The Rock chose to endorse neither Trump nor Hillary despite both asking because he felt it wasn't his place to influence voter opinion.

That actually purchases a little of my respect for the man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join